It is getting so hard for me right now

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

It is getting so hard for me right now

Post by Candy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:53 am

I am having such a hard time coping and finding things to put in my coping box,and the anxiety will not let up. I want SH,so bad that is why I am posting on the bus,cause I do not like the way I am feeling,and I want it to stop. I feel so alone and scared of the way that I am feeling that it I am tired of it. Does anyone have a coping box? And what do you put in it? There are times that I want to give up,but my boy-friend will not let me,meaning that I do not care,what is wrong with me. I hate this,I just want to :cry: and I can not get it out. I am getting soo frustrated with myself that I do not know what to do. The panic attacks hit so fast that I am not aware of it when it happens. I do not know what to do anymore to get me through this and I just wanted to know that I am not alone with the way I am feeling. I know that I keep repeating myself and I am sorry for that. If anyone wants to PM,you are weclome to or write to me on the bus.I never had panic attacks like this before and it's scary for me. It feels like I am going to have another rough night and I will stay with the bus,cause everyone is helping me alot. I feel soo terrible inside and it is not comfortable for me,the feelings. I am just taking it one minute at a time.It is not easy for me. :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

the edge of the world
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by the edge of the world » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:13 am

I'm sorry I don't have any wonderful advice, but I wanted to let you know I read and hope you feel better soon.

And that panic attacks are ebil *beats the ebil panic away with a stick and tells it to leave you alone*

:1hug: , if okay