Feeling anxious and scared

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Feeling anxious and scared

Post by Candy » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:22 am

I am feeling so anxious and I can not seem to relax,my doctor got me so upset,cause I slip and she made me feel worse than I did,before I saw here. I am afraid that if I do not post and try to relax,I might SH. I hate feeling scared and I do not like the feelings that I am having inside. I want to :cry: ,but I can not get it out of me. I like Hello Kitty and if anyone wants to send me a picture that would help.I am having trouble with my coping box,and I really do not know what to put in it.I write in my journal,but that does not seem enough,it is winter here,so I can not go for a walk. I hate this feeling that I am having and being by myself does not help,and my friends are in bed.I have to calm myself down and relax,and boy it is not easy. I am trying to get through the night. If anyone wants to Pm me,or on the bus,that would be great. any ideals how to cope when I feel like this. feel so scared :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.