Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:04 pm

Your head's in the score, your upbeat's all over the place and you can't do dynamics.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:24 am

I'm sorry, I should have told him to F-off.
"If you learn from your suffering,

and really come to understand the lesson you were taught,

you might be able to help someone else who's now

in the phase you may have just completed.

Maybe that's what it's all about after all..."

Anonymous

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:28 am

im sorry i worry you so much but i honestly couldnt give a flying fuck!
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

finding neverland
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by finding neverland » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:06 am

I wish I could tell you that this isn't enough, I love you and I probably always will. You are the only one who makes me feel okay and if I don't feel okay it's probably because I feel unimportant to you because of my insecurity because I can't call you mine. I can't stand my mistakes, and I've made so many with us. I hate how much you love me and you don't even know it, but I know you do by the way you look at me, hug me, how you give me a little kiss on the cheek to tell me its okay, how you let me cry and then wipe away my tears and just how you call me up to tell me something and we end up talking for an hour and it feels like 10 minutes. I used to love it when we used to sit in parks and stare at clouds and I would lay my head on your chest and we would lie there for hours. I loved that time we went for a bike ride and the times we used to have water fights. Or that time you had that party and we were sat on your bed and you were just tickling me and messing around and how I sit on your lap. And all those times when you got close to me and I didn't take my chance, it wasn't because I didn't want to it was because I thought about it too much. I'm so in love with you that I can't even express it. It just feels so right and I just don't know how you can't see it. I love you so much, that at the next oppurtunity I'm going to take that risk. Really take it. Tell you that I still love you. Maybe not in those words. But I'm fed up of worrying about the friendship, it's gone too far for that. I can't move on because no-one else measures up to you (no puns intended) because are simply amazing. I was so stupid before. For all those years, I was so stupid. I've waited for you to make the move, but maybe that will never happen. So I have to, and I will.
<p><center>You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.

~

Scar tissue has no character. It's not like skin. It doesn't show age or illness or pallor or tan. It has no pores, no hair, no wrinkles. It's like a slipcover. It shields and disguises what's beneath.

[That's why we grow it, we have to something to hide.]

~

Every window on Alcatraz has a view of San Francisco.
</center><p>

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:26 am

J~ Have you ever thought that I might not be doing well either. You said you would listen. You said you would help me. You said you could hold me accountable and that you would talk to me. We have spoken about SI once since that conversation. That was July. FUCKING JULY. 5 months ago. Fuck you.

Part of me wants to talk, but I'm afraid that you will tell someone. You dont understand that I'm not trying to be bad to myself. I'm just trying to get through the day. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN AND NOT FLIP OUT???? All I want is a sympathetic ear. None of you can even give me that. Fuck you!

I done with this, I'm just fucking tired of being here
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:27 am

I still feel like you are mad at me and things will never be the same.

Anonymous

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:13 am

I knew it would happen. I lost my best friend. We have been drifting apart and im sorry. I just wish we could talk, not have me see it on your myspace page. I know you are going through your own issues and I want to help you. The problem is that I am barely making it through right now and I really cant help anyone but myself... I know that sounds selfish and I'm sorry. I just want to cry, but I cant. I've lost you. My only true best friend. The only person who would talk to me honestly about SI and the closest I had to someone holding me accountable. I miss you. and I kinda hate you!

~Megan

Fuck you. All I wanted was someone I could rely on. You were the closest I ever had. I've given up on that now
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:49 am

Thanks for forgiving me so much!

Anonymous

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:50 am

You're an F---in B----d

Anonymous

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:10 am

y'know what? i was nice on the phone but you're a fucking wanker. who the hell doesn't use condoms? WHO THE HELL has missed the fucking safe sex message these days? who is that fucking STUPID?!?! I'm promiscuous, yeah, tons of people are. but we're not braindead. if you've infected me i will kill you. i will destroy you. believe me.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 am

im sick of putting on a mask everyday and pretending im fine when im not. when i tell you somethings wrong you all turn your backs. you dont want to be part of my life if im struggling. i dont want to be part of my life if im struggling. sometimes i need help but i will never get it.
you all suck!!!
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

</center>

Seeshellz
my other car is a bus
my other car is a bus

Post by Seeshellz » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:02 am

I'm sorry I was so negative yesterday M.

Anonymous

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by 5th section » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:39 pm

I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting I'm not cutting :D :D :D :D

I can't tell you that because you never knew I was. I wish I could share it with you - it's one of the few things I've got to be proud of.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

makie
settling in
settling in

Post by makie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:34 pm

I hate the way you cheated on me. You had to "fall in love" with her, right? You couldn't do anything, right? Well... Why didn't you just fucking STOP to meet her? Why didn't you stop to call her while I was in the next room, listening to your laughter? Asshole! I HATE YOU! But still... you're all that I have right now... I wish I could just fall in love with a sweet, gentle man. One who's not going to "date" my formerly "best friend". I don't want to feel any more for you. You broke the last bit of faith I had.

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:43 am

all i ever wanted to do is say goodbye and to try and fix it. you never gave me that chance. it should of been me not u.
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

</center>

herebedragons
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by herebedragons » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:56 am

Things are not as they seem. I'm not as I seem. Some of the things I am doing are not healthy, some of them are downright wrong. I feel like I'm decieving you and I don't mean to. You've misinterpreted somethings and I've let you. I can't seem to keep myself safe, I sometimes think I shouldn't be the one in charge of my safety. You should know that but I can't bring myself to tell you. I wish I could get into your head sometimes, sometimes I wish you could get into mine.
Let me think about the people who I care about the most. And how when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself.” — Ze Frank

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:03 pm

i'm in love but you don't care.

LT
growing roots
growing roots

Post by LT » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:05 pm

I hate you with all my being, i wish you pain and suffering with which you have never felt.
I am an architect, they call me a butcher
I am a pioneer, they call me primitive
I am purity, they call me perverted
- Manic street preachers

I find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad, the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had - Mad World

Your no good for me, I don't need nobody, don't need noone - The Prodigy

You'll never walk alone

My place - http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=106085 replies welcome

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by 5th section » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:03 pm

do you EVER wish it had been someone else? at all? I'd never blame you for thinking 'what if', i'd just rather know.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

- my place

April
building community
building community

Post by April » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:24 pm

Date someone your own age and keep away from my cousin you perv. Your 20 for gods sake! She's 16. A child!

Try dating someone you can take to the pub for fuck sake.
My place -
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 46#3134946

*HUGS AND PMS ALWAYS WELCOME*