Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:38 am

i'm pretty sure that...i don't love you anymore
which means i'm lying. daily.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

rainbow_rally
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by rainbow_rally » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:01 am

how can you not see how hard it is? all that ranting and raging about SI makes me want you to notice me.........and HELP me.

i love you so much and i meant it when i said i would die for you. i would. no questions asked.

i just need you :cry:

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:00 pm

Ok, I know I always say things are my fault...but in this case I clearly didn't mean it. It's your bloody fault. when I said that you were supposed to disagree!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

mithz
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by mithz » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:30 am

"Every time you ask how I am and I say that i'm alright, i've been lying to you. I'm barely coping. I think I need help"

------------------

"Don't tell me how I should live my life, you don't even understand me"

------------------

"Can I stay a while?"

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:24 am

K~ Fuck you! I know I'm PMSing and a total bitch right now, but fuck you. Get out of my life

JM~ Fuck you too. Once I get that letter from you our relationship is over. I dont plan on talking to you unless I have to. Fuck you.
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:23 pm

no ofcause you don't see the problem... how can you... you've never seen that side of my dad... you've only ever seen the nice part of him... you've never been around with the yelling and crying going on... you've never seen it... you've never had your dad leave the house on christmas eve to go for a walk alone in the dark... you've never had to open presents without him... you've never had to sit through a christmas dinner with him not uttering a single word... once you've been through that... and the ruined birthdays... and holidays... and weeks... then maybe... maybe you'll understand... but no ofcause you can't now...
you've only ever seen him as this nice, funny and smart guy... but don't you tell me it'll all be ok, and that it's not all that bad... don't you tell me to not dread his return... or christmas... don't you dare!
you haven't got a freaking clue...
this was really not the responce i wanted when i chose to be honest with you about my dad... but now i'll know not to make that mistake again... it's easier not to tell you... or anyone... because as you said it yourself, it's not like he ever hit me...

i think i'd like PM's on this... i'm considering actually saying this...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:44 pm

When you hate me, I feel like I've finally done something right...

Because hatred is all I deserve.

Telling you not to talk to me again is probably one of the best things I've ever done...

But it doesn't stop it feeling like I've broken up with you all over again.

I'll get over it. I always do.

I see it. I'm just ignoring it.
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by 5th section » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:17 pm

Well can't you do SOMETHING???! just make a bit more effort...am I the only person with any sense of responsibility? OK, Saturday will be a disaster, you don't seem to mind as long as it's not your fault. But think of all the people we're letting down.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by 5th section » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:23 pm

that goes for you too!
- Anna James (1984-2007)

- my place

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by 5th section » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:40 am

I know I'm always posting on here, I just always seem to need to let off steam!

do you actually know anyone who 'wanders round Manchester trying to impress people with their scars'? no, I think not. Do you know anyone who SIs? Yes, me. but leaving me out of this, it's not an uncommon thing, it's more than likely that you DO know someone who does it and you're not aware of it. for fuck's sake be a little bit tactful.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

- my place

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:26 pm

Please dont die :cry:
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

ghellie
one of us
one of us

Post by ghellie » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:27 pm

i did the best i could in the situation. i did a good job. you have no right to go off at me the way you did, blame me when there was no blame to be laid anywhere.

you know the way i think of myself, you know how much your anger and stress makes me feel bad for not doing enough. don't take it out on me.

I DO NOT DESERVE IT.

***on the flipside***

i am so sorry for what happened, plesae forgive me, i rellay will do better next time, i'll pay for it all, forget my christmas present, use the money to pay for it. i am sorry i made you upset, a im sorry i am not a good enough daugter. i will move out as soon as i can, so i dont upset you anymore, i am so so sorry. please dont be mad. you dont deserve to be mad, you are too beautiful and lovely to ever have to feel that way.

i love you more than i love the breath i take.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:32 am

R~ Your coming over tomorrow to watch Pirates 2. We havent hung out since you broke up with me in september. Im not over you. I still think about you all the time. I miss you. I love you. I just hope none of this will come out when you are over here. I will purposely not sit with you. I dont think I could restrain myself if I was sitting next to you. Please be distant, dont flirt. I cant handle it when you flirt with me. All I want to do is kiss you.

J~ I talked to you for like 10 minutes today. That was hilarious when you couldnt find that paper and looked for those 10 minutes. I miss talking to you. I loved it that you asked me how many days. And that you are proud of me and think I am doing well. You will never know how much that means to me. I dont hate you anymore. I just miss talking to you. Today was back to the old sarcastic comments and snide remarks that I love trading with you. It made me so happy just to talk with you.

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:49 pm

stop asking me what happened... you're making me regret that i ever told you about any of this... you just have to realise i wont talk about it very much... and please... please stop asking me to explain...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:51 am

R~ Your coming over in an hour. I dont know what to do. On one hand I cant wait to see you, but on the other I just want you out of my life. I love you and went to get back together with you, but you dont love me and I doubt you want me back. Why do I torture myself by still talking to you?

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:21 pm

sorry this'll be a long and boring rant of things i want to say:

Rass:
oh get over yourself! just listen to what you're saying... you're so full of it...
can't you see i'm getting tired of you always calling for no reason and texting me non stop... asking me what i've been upto when i haven't texted you for a day... it'd be real sweet if we were heading somewhere... but can't you see i'm past that?? you've made it clear that you're in love with C and i accepted that the first time you said it... and yeah i had a minor crush on you... but hey i'm not letting my world stop because you don't want me... so please stop treating me like i'm your girlfriend... i wont be... not just because you're in love with her... we're just not a match... i'm getting tired of you treating me like i'm intelligently inferior and need your help with everything... not to mention my GWA... i've told you a million times to not tell me which books to read and stuff like that... i've told you that i don't like it when people try and help me when i haven't asked for it... and guess what I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP!
i'm sick of you asking me how much i've read... and what i've understood... so i'm writing GWA in math and that happens to be what you're good at... but that's not an excuse... i told you to stop so stop! if i was writing GWA in any other subject you'd never do this... you just want to show of your geeky knowledge... it's pathetic...
at this point i don't care that you're Ki's friend... you need to hear the truth... your friendship with her has nothing to do with it... you keep bringing it up as if it's a reason for me to treat you differently than if you weren't... it isn't... you're a grown person you've got to take the reactions you get... just like everyone else...

sorry... that was a lot of steam...

edited to make text smaller... because i didn't like the way it looked as the first post in this page...
Last edited by Quiet little Angel on Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
/May

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:24 pm

I had butterflies when I saw you were online. I didn't know what to do. I'm talking to you now and nearly crying, it just doesn't feel the same.

Kaelyn
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Kaelyn » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:58 pm

why did you react to me in such an angry way? I didn't do anything to make you that mad! Just go punch someone else emotionally, but not me, and not the day before my birthday.

I didn't invite you to come to my birthday. Thats because I hate you. I hate you for being needy and wanting attention. In a sense I hate you for being like me.
my place (visitors welcome)
fall seven times, stand up eight

Hope blooms, even in the darkest of places

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:00 pm

rofl.

if you had one single inkling of how i felt right now, you'd probably be astonished. but i don't tell you because i don't want to come off as being an attention whore, or as being pity-seeking or emo.

i've learned to keep all negativity to myself.

so when you say that i can "come to you with anything", just remember the one time i did, and then you made this veiled post about how you were "tired of people who are emo" and "omg, people are acting so emo". i've learned my lesson. you, nor anyone else (so it seems), really don't want to hear what i have to say. whoops, sorry. dear me, it'll never happen again.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:33 pm

D:

It's not my responsibility to reassure you all the time....either work on your bogus paranoia and low self esteem or shut up because I refuse to have to justify every comment i make to you just to stop you freaking out