Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:30 pm

well if you don't like the way things are going at the moment there's one obvious thing you can do about it. I'm still here, I'll put everything aside and carry on as if the last few months had never happened, I'll change in whatever way you want me to, I'd do literally anything. I mean literally.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:12 pm

I was quite looking forward to coming but after that I don't know. It's one thing to say it's BS, when I was only trying to help, but that's your personal opinion I guess. I tryed to introduce myself and you didn't give a shit. Personally I find that just rude.

Twinky
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Twinky » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:08 am

I love you so much
Love and Prayers
xxx

I should just fly away-Twinky's place

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:46 pm

I'm so sorry that I messed up and cut, and I'm sorry that Im always in tears, I just can't cope with everything at the moment its all too much. Please don't shut me out I wish I could change it but I just zoned out last night I couldn't stop what was happening. Please forgive me and talk to me again I can't stand feeling this alone.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

kurdt_kobain
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by kurdt_kobain » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:17 am

SCB:
Thank you. Just...thank you. You've listened to me once or twice and I don't think anyone else would have.

KCR:
Thank you for picking me up. You're really annoying me with your attitude, like you know everything. Luke was fucking spinning on his chair and not working. I was sitting there writing the shit I was supposed to. I told him to get to work...and you had the audacity to ask what I was working on? Fuck off.

CH:
You are so fucking selfish and too caught up in your own shit to notice anyone else around you. I might be the same way, but JESUS CHRIST. You're not the only one with problems.

SMG:
Sorry.
trying to follow in the footsteps of the masters,
but it's a lot harder than it looks because even though
they had the same size feet as us, they weren't looking
down the whole time while they walked to make sure
they were doing it right.
[story people]

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:14 pm

I'm sorry.
The lies just pour out of my mouth and I don't know how to stop them.
I wish you knew what things were really like.
But you don't.
"Yeah, I'm great"
"Really? That's good"
"Yeah, I think the meds are really helping"
:roll:

:cry:

fuyumi
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by fuyumi » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:21 pm

i want to move, yes, but i don't want to move in with you because you ignore me when i'm hurting, and you treat me like i'm worth less than the air around you when i'm trying to say something, and you talk right over me as though i don't exist.

and i have to tell you, you're doing a great job of that. i'm not sure if i'm even real anymore.

- so i turn myself inside out in hope someone will see -
- these precious things let them break their hold on me -

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:20 am

language, triggers

why don't you just fucking go?!! then i can live in a flat all by myself, cut when i want, starve when i want, eat when i want, od if i bloody well want. i can be alive. right now... i'm just hiding... and waiting for the inevitable to happen. i love you mum but i wish you'd leave me the fuck alone. i know that makes me a bitch but... i'm 18 - i want to be in control already!

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:21 pm

FUCKING GET YOURSELVES SORTED! NOW! DO YOUR FUCKING JOB!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:09 pm

R:
i hate the way you're treating me!! how can you expect me to feel ok about all this?? on one hand i'm so angry with you for the 'i can't be you friend if we can never be more' thing... and on the other hand i fear you'll go to Iraq without telling me... without giving me a chance to say goodbye... i want to see you before you go... but on the other hand i don't ever want to see you again... the way you used me makes me want to puke just thinking of you...
i wish i had the guts to tell my friends what you did... then they'd beat the crap out of you and it'd be over... then you'd stop contacting me...
i think i'll have to cut the line here... i'm not good at it... you know it... i've tried before... but somehow you manage to work your way in again every time... but this time you went too far...
sorry...

L:
help me... please see that i need your help...
please recognise that i'm not acting normal...
i know you see it more than the others...
so please tell me you'll help me get out of this...
please...

(PM's are ok... though i don't see why anyone would)
:lblstar:
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:29 pm

I maybe feverish and verging on tripping out because of it but that doesn't mean that I don't believe the twisted shit going around my head about you.

Deep down in my core I know you've cheated on me, I just don't have the evidence yet. I also know that if you had a chance with E you'd ditch me in a second.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:30 pm

why can't you just stop working and be happier... we all know you would be... stop putting yourself in these situations... you're hurting me... you're forcing me to work even harder to be perfect... i don't know if you realise but what you do qualifies as abuse... and neglect... and i'm the one paying the price for all the shit you bring on yourself... you hurt me more than anyone... and i can't even tell you...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:40 pm

i told you it would happen. you denied it. and now... it's happened. so much quicker than i expected, but it happened. i'm glad i was a useful stop-gap. glad that the massage of your ego i provided was adequate. i dont matter, you make it clear. you dont need mw now. i get it. just this time, you dont get to come crying to me if it turns to shit. cos i wont be here. thats a promise. goodbye.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

friarygirl
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by friarygirl » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:13 am

I always hated you since the first time I met you. I don't mean disliked, I mean HATED. It must have been some sort of radar or something. That was before what I knew what you'd done/were capable of doing.

I used to put your damn eyedrops in your vile old eyes because there was nobody else to do it. Believe me, if I'd had any idea, I'd have poked them both out with the dropper in a second. Or probably, being me and a coward, just let you go slowly blind. NO. I'd have poked your eyes out, if I'd known.... You were too old and feeble to hurt anyone else by then, the only way left to you was emotionally I guess, but - IF I'D KNOWN, YOU WOULD HAVE DIED BLIND.

And I brought you *ROSES* when you were dying because you loved them, and I hated you but I still didn't know what you had done....

I've never hated anyone before. I hate you now, and forever. I actually wish you were still alive, then I could tell you what you have done and make you feel the pain of it - if you have feelings. Well, even if you don't, there are ways I could make you suffer. Damn, you got off lightly by dying. One day, when all the "old ones" who looked up to you in life are gone, I'll let the world know, believe me. You have hurt so many people so much, you deserve NOTHING. No - you deserve something worse than you gave them. Well, I guess that's up to God to mete out. I hope he has you on his hit list.

Sarah
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable.
Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all...
Douglas Adams
Member of OATS -- Oldies Against Text Speak
:bfly: THE TIME TO TELL SOMEONE YOU CARE IS NOW :bfly:

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:17 am

What the fuck. How would it feel if you poured your heart out in a letter and I read it and then just ignored that it ever happened?? It would feel great right? That must be why I had such a wonderful day today. No phone call, no text, no email, nothing. You know how hard it is for me to share personal stuff. You know how hard it is for me to tell people how I feel about them. Yet, you ignore the gesture I made. You dont make any effort to show that you care about what I said. Part of me starts to defend you: you might have not read it yet, you might be writing me back, you might be waiting to talk in person, you might not think that I want to be contacted about what I told you... The list goes on. I love you. You have been like a father to me for the last three years. Now that is over. Golf is over for the rest of my life. Try to tell me that is not a big deal, and I will be the first person to call you a liar. It just makes me sad that you dont care, or at least that it seems that way. The only thing I want is a big hug. I want to you to hold me close and tell me everything is going to be ok. Tell me that you love me, tell me that I'm a good person, that I'm not a failure. Tell me that im ok, that SI is ok, not good, but I'm not a terrible person for SIing. Just tell me you accept me, and that you like me, and that I have been more than just another student for the last three years. Tell me that I have taught you something. Tell me I am special and I am ok, and that I deserve to be loved and that I am loved. Just hold me and tell me those things, and I will be ok. The sad thing is that I know that will never happen...

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:28 pm

R:
please tell me you're being honest... i really need to know what you feel... i need to be sure of you... i can live with being just friends with benefits... but i need to know what you feel...
/May

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:03 pm

i can't come back and talk to you. if i do i'll stay forever and trash your life forever. and i can't do that. i can't condemn you to a life of me. but at the same time i don't want to be an utter git. i want to do the right thing.

pm's welcome
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:07 am

i don't love you anymore. i care a lot, but i don't think i can love anymore. love requires too much i don't have.
i don't want to speak to you because i will only hurt you. and because i have nothing to say.
but i'm scared if i tell you this, it'll just hurt both of us.
you never believe how much i'm hurting.
and i just want to shut up and not let you know
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:10 am

Mother, please do not tell me that you need a minute to figure out if I can go to tutoring tomorrow then leave the room and go to sleep. Now I do not know what to tell the tutor who has a life to. Far less importantly, I do not know what I am doing tomorrow. It is really annoying.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:36 am

I thought I was over you. I really did. Sitting next to you tonight really showed me otherwise. I know we broke up in September. I know you "dont have time for me". I know that I scared you with my shit. I know you dont want to deal with all of my baggage. I just want you to hold me, I want to kiss you again. I want to feel loved by you, if only for a little longer. I will be in Spokane in about 9 months, but thats still 9 months we could be together. I could never tell you this, so I know that the we will spend the next 9 months apart. You know, it still hurts everytime I see you... I miss you. I love you... more than you could ever know.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics