frustrated

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

my28secrets
one of us
one of us

frustrated

Post by my28secrets » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:28 pm

well, i dont know what i feel anymore. i dont know what i feel right now. it's like i forgot what happy, sad, angry and all emotions are and what theyre suppose to feel like...lately i only recognize frustration and anxiety. im having trouble remembering things even days...i try to get as messed up as possible. more drinking and smoking is all ive been doing...i find myself purging and when im real anxiious and depressed i just naturally want to throw up and i do and i hate throwing up so ive just been avoiding eating altogether. i dont know what to do. i dont know if i should see someone about this or if i'll just make it like ive done many times before. usually this comes and goes but now it came harder and it's hard to control my thoughts. i dont know what to do...
OXO This stranger cares OXO

oneWayOneLifeOneLove
building community
building community

Post by oneWayOneLifeOneLove » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:40 pm

Heyy I think maybe you should go talk to someone just bc i think if you dnt it could just get worse or somthing could happen like you'd get sick or somthng from not eating.

take care,
Liz
surprises at ever stop sign
with its share of wrong ways and dead ends
statistice dnt help you with your future
they only tell u were youve been

Hugs are always welcome :D