Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ViolinPlayingGoat
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by ViolinPlayingGoat » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:50 pm

thank you for trusting in me and my ability. i'm not sure i do here, so it's nice to hear you sounding enthusiastic, reassures me it wasn' a ridiculous suggestion.
please tell me about the ring sometime though.
'cos i am a rocket on fire[[alone on its journey, home to the quickening ground with no-one there to catch it]]
-kate bush

You do it to yourself, you do, that's what really hurts,
you do it to yourself, just you, you and no-one else
{radiohead}

*~*happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat*~*

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:48 pm

R:
i'm confused... you say you want to be with me... you say you can take all my crap... you say i mean the world to you... yet still you plan on leaving me... why do you have to go? Iraq... of all the places in the world...
i want to give us a chance... but i wont if it means that we will no longer be friends... cuz we will not be together when you leave... i wont tie myself to you as long as you're down there... i don't want the obligation... the strings... not when you're at war... but can we be friends when you come back? and what about when you're away? and what if we break up?

H:
i want to tell you... let you know that he makes me happy... tell you how nice it is to have someone like him love me... but you will only disagree... or maybe you'll not care... i don't want you to judge me... or him... just keep being my friend...
why don't you see what pain i'm in? how can't you see what it means to me that he's going away? why can't you just support me?
you've been so busy lately... ever since you hooked up with E... you never write... never call... you don't even text me anymore... why is that?
i just want our friendship to last... most of all i want you to treat me like i treated you... you know now how i feel about you and J... but i didn't go say it when you were still with him... or even when you were thinking of it...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

flipflopfetish
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by flipflopfetish » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:54 pm

Mother dearest, is it possible for you to relax just enough for me to have a completely enjoyable time instead almost ruining it with countless threats and fights? It may come as a shock, but even in the 21st century the world is still disorganized and unreliable and you can't plan every detail in advance. Sometimes you just have to be uncertain. I know, because I have the same problem, and guess what you would tell me when I'd have to know something right then and there? Well, right back at you. Just fucking deal with it, I'm a responsible person, I will get something together. I promise. Just trust me.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:19 pm

D:

You'll never know how much your phone call meant to me today.

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:31 pm

Do you ever think about the fact that there are other people in the world? unfortunetly it doesnt revolve around you. you are inconsiderate to others all the time, yet you get pissed off very easily if anyone ever does or says anything to you. you are always making excuses for things that you do. you can never accept the fact that you were wrong or that you need to change. you are more than a bitch! you run people out of your lives like no other. if i had the strength that they did than i probably wouldnt be here either. living with you has been hell for more time than i can remember. i dont know why i still live with you. you are so mean to me and the other roomie and dont seem to care. you put me in a bad mood all the time and it just isnt fair to let you affect my life like this anymore!

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:50 am

do you realise how much you mean to me? but how much i need you to *need* me rather than just *want* me?
i'm scared...i'm scared you don't love me enough. and scared of diving in too deep.

please hang on. i can't keep being strong for you, no matter how i try.

stop trying to live your life through me. i need to figure things out myself. i don't want your input in my future. much as right now i'm fucking it up, that's what i need to do.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:04 pm

you're the best friend anyone could ever ask for... i know i'm hard on you, and it feels like there's nothing you can do for me... but truly all you need to do is what you've been doing this far... love you infinity plus a thousand!
wish i could call you... but you're busy this week and i respect that... just wish you were here... wish you could tell me what i should tell people when they ask what our relationship is...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:53 pm

You've all been so good to me over the last few months. Thank you for that. I hope that I can repay you all for your kindness someday.

D:

I can't wait for you to come home. I'm really excited about seeing you.

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:57 pm

I do love you and I don't mean to seem distant it's just that sometimes the only way I can think of to keep from crying is to go into my own world. I'm scared to cry in front of you.

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:16 pm

when you told jenny you were 'talking to your wife' earlier it made me skip a beat. yeah i know u were fooling around and yeah we both giggled but there was a part of me going awwwwwwwwhh.

i want that one day. so much. *kiss*

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 pm

right now i need you to be strong... i can't see you cry anymore... i just can't handle it... it's getting to me... lately i've realised more things than ever... or i think i have... i wish i could tell you about the wierd memories i have... about how i don't remember anything before age 7... how these pictures keep flashing in my mind... in my dreams... you see i'm weak... don't let me down right now... i need you to be my parents... need you to protect me... need your help to keep my life together... if you break i no longer have anything stable to cling to...
sweetheart... i need you here... i need to tell you why i'm acting like this... i don't want to keep up my facade infront of you too... i really wish i could just be me... i wish i could make you understand why i'm saying no... you think i'm just playing with you, or that i don't really want you... but believe me... but i can't do it... not when i'm feeling like this... everything is becoming too much...
*** (pm's, answers... what ever... i don't mind... you decide...)
/May

ViolinPlayingGoat
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by ViolinPlayingGoat » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:32 pm

i dont want to hate you.
but you lied- you said you would get a remark and you didnt. and i'm not sure i can trust your judgement about my work either. it may be too late for me to get a remark now.
the 2 mark difference between the A and the B may not matter to you, but those 2 fucking marks are important to me. i dont want to spend this year panicking about whether i'm going to get the grade i want. this subject is important to me, and i don;t feel i can trust the fact that you say i can make it up this year.
it feels like you don;t care, and you should care.
:evil:
'cos i am a rocket on fire[[alone on its journey, home to the quickening ground with no-one there to catch it]]
-kate bush

{radiohead}

Windswept Thumb
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Windswept Thumb » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:43 am

To my muse, I moved 800 miles to get you out of my heart, my head, my soul and my dreams. And yet I still dream about you. I still think about you and I still love you. It sucks that you will always own a piece of my heart and you could care less about me. There was a time I thought you might care back, but then I learned much too late that I was just another notch in your belt. Despite that fact that I know that, I still love you and still want to be with you. Sometimes, I wish that part of my soul would die and then I could be free.

A: I would apologize for being defective, but after all these years there is no excuse for it. Perhaps, I should have let you get to know me better before I told you the truth about the other guy. But as usual, I intentionally put it out there so you could be angry and so I could push you away through your anger. I don't claim to be simple or easy. I am after all unapologetically me. I do apologize when I'm wrong though. So: I was not YOUR fault. It was MINE. I was wrong, I was stupid and I am truly sorry for my actions. Please forgive me. So can we try this again as friends? On your terms and with the past set aside? I miss you.
For I am nothing more than a ghost and a shadow upon this earth. - Me

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:43 pm

I do not miss you. And I do not regret breaking up with you. I am pissed off with you. Not because I am jealous of because I envy your new girlfriend. But because you made me feel so damn guilty. You made me feel as if I was commiting the worst of sins by breaking up with you, and then you're back with her 2 weeks after I ended it. I am not angry that you are with her. I am angry you made me feel so bad about myself. I am angry that you were the trigger (I hope you dont become arrogant enough to think you were EVER the cause) to throw me back into my depressed state, I am abgry that I came so close to cutting again because you made me feel so guilty.

But I -will- get over it. You can mark my words on that one. I wont stay cross with you forever, because you are simply not worth it. No one is. You are not at all special in that regard.

You are nothing more than an annoyance to me at the moment.
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:25 am

i don't get it... one moment you're sweet and caring... the next you're convincing me that we shouldn't be together... what was this? just another fling? just sex? were you just in it for my body? are you really that much like the others? before i was sad that i couldn't let myself trust you... couldn't really feel anything... but now i'm happy i didn't! you'd have trashed my heart if i had let myself invest real feelings in this...did you know that?
you said you'd be sad to let me go... like hell you would... you just smiled and waved as i drove off... you don't care at all! but guess what, neither do i... not anymore... now i can go back to being carefree single... hope you regret!
/May

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm

I still miss you more than anything.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 pm

I don't want you to think of me as that. But in a way, I still want you to notice. I think about you talking to me, but I think I'd die if it actually happened.

fuyumi
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by fuyumi » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:50 pm

I don't know if I can do this without you, but it would be too selfish of me to ask you not to go. You have to go, I know that, and I've told you so many times how much I want you to go, but now that I managed to convince you into going, I don't want you to leave. I'm afraid of being alone for so long because I have no one else to talk to about these things. I know I'm being selfish, so I won't say anything about this to you because then you would probably end up not going.

- so i turn myself inside out in hope someone will see -
- these precious things let them break their hold on me -

ViolinPlayingGoat
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by ViolinPlayingGoat » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:47 pm

if it was because of you throwing your fucking work in the bin that i can;t get a remark, then... :evil:
i -know- its not your fault cos he said you could take it home, but you'd be so much easier to hate for it as you already annoy me intensely. shut up and go away. go moan at someone else that you're *too thin to find any clothes to fit*. you're not. get over it.
[i'm just (virutally) yelling at you cos i'm angry about the art. and ther's so much i can yell at you about]

-----

why, why are you fucking lying to me?
if you admit you made a mistake, thats fine. if you tell me, and don;t try to cover it up with some pathetic excuse about wanting to get it out of the way. so long as i know what i have to do this year to get the marks up.
if you think the moderators made a mistake, then make an appeal.
for fucks sake, do one or the other.
-kate bush

{radiohead}

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:48 pm

for *fuck's* sake. you have *got* to be kidding me.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image