Help finding a SI contract

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Help finding a SI contract

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:38 pm

I am trying very hard not to SH,and my therapist wants me to find a SH contract,does anyone know where I can find one,or if anyone has one,could you please PM me,with it.I am trying to fill up my new emergency box and put things in it and I thought this would be a great ideal,plus I want to make a emergency book,but sure how to make it. I would really appreciate it. I did not do any SI yesterday and it was hard,but I made it through one night. I am proud of myself. It is a positive step. I using my coping skills today and I know that I will get through this,and I know that it will be hard. And being on the bus has helped me alot,thanks to you all. I hope someone can help me with this. Just taking it one step at a time. :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

green
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by green » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:18 pm

Well done for making it through- that sounds like real progress. I'm not sure what you mean by a self-harm contract... Is it a contract that you "agree" with yourself? If that's the case maybe it'd be best to write a contract that's right for you rather than someone else. But I don't quite understand so forgive me if I'm miles off here.
"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way."
- Charles Bukowski, Gamblers All