Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:38 pm

M - I really don't fancy you, it was only a rebound thing in the first place. You are so arrogant you can't believe that everybody isn't hoplessly in love with you. Well, wake-up call, everyone I have met who knows you privately or professionally, can't stand you. Your bullshitting has been noticed by several people who know better than you do and it's not doing you any good.
How about you just try being polite for a change?
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

tzanti
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by tzanti » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:57 pm

DT - Don't treat me like I'm the outsider, here. I've known these people for 14+ years, one of them for over 20. I haven't barged into your group, I've come back to a group I was in 5 years ago. And don't blame A cos you can't handle things. I know you're new to this. Don't insult us. Don't tell me that A is a powergamer because she doesn't play exactly like you do. Neither do I. Nobody, is treating you like a munchkin. We've just been doing it longer. Take a bit more interest, and things will start making sense. People start running with half your experience. So you don't have a call to be dominating the ref. Learn to deal with the rest of us like we deal with you. We are not the picknmix in fucking woolies. We are people too. Treat us like you want to be treated.

And next time you want to slag A off to me, just remember she and I have been good friends for half our fucking lifetimes, and we go back further than that too. Get a grip. Get a life. Start fucking dealing with it.

Fuck me, that felt good. This thread is great.

T.
Tzanti.
No hugs please.

"Rational resistance, to an unwise urge." Prime Mover, Rush.
"Change means movement. Movement means friction." Saul Alinski

Place: The Rational Resistance

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:09 pm

people at school: please stop looking at me now... i know you don't think i notice, but i do... stop looking... all of you... find somewhere else to look... i know i'm ugly so stop reminding me of it!

Michael: i give up now... i can never get near you so i give up... i'll leave you alone now... sorry for wasting your time...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:31 pm

i dont love you anymore. at last.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:06 am

What does it take for you to actually know who I am? I know I'm not very good at it but I do try. I reply to you but I guess you're just not interested.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:30 pm

M: Shut up! You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to me and him. If I want advice on relationships I'll go ask someone who actually didn't destroy their marriage thank you very much. When I said I couldn't be bothered to explain I was lying. The truth is that I just don't want to explain it to you because I know you won't listen to a word I say and all you'll do is belittle me for still having feelings for him. So y'know what, fuck you. Oh and if you make even one snide comment when I tell you that we're back together I swear I'll scream.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:13 am

I know you're trying to look out for me but all your negative attitudes towards D are really starting to piss me off. Please stop it. If you continue I will have to ask you to stay away from my place when I mention him because to be quite honest I don't need this. All it does is cloud my mind and make me treat him unfairly because I start buying into your opinions of him rather than the truth that I know about him from being his friend and his girlfriend. I realise you have my best interests at heart but I realised last time around that a barrage of negativity from others was part of the problem, I started to believe it and that made me treat him badly. So STOP IT!

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:50 pm

what have i done to you? why do you despice me like this? i know i'm not like you... but hey do you need to spell it out to me? there's no reason i can think of for you to treat me like this... if only there was... if i had for some reason offended you all... or been horrible to you... but i haven't i've done my best to treat you all well... so will you please explain to me what went wrong... tell me what i have to do so you'll want to spend time with me again... or just sit besides me... anything really... please...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:27 pm

B

You know what? Fuck you.

I asked you for nothing- absolutely nothing but honesty and you didn't give me that. Go away, I don't need you and I won't admit I want you if you're going to behave this way.

---------------------------------------------------------
C

You're not who I thought you were. You're an arrogant, judegemental prick, and you know it. Forget it, I'm not getting involved in your cosy little conversations. I'm not going to slip into being your punchbag, being there to fix everything for you again. The fact you guilt-tripped and then abandoned me at the first opportunity when I told you I temporarily couldn't offer you what you wanted - when I attempted to make a healthy, positive chioce and set some boundaries we both badly needed - tells me exactly what sort of "friend" you were. And I did say "were".

---------------------------------------------------------
W

You worthless, patheitc, grandstanding piece of scum. Do you know that half the people surrounding you now, whispering comfort and support and friendship in your ear, were mocking you behind your back to me? Don't value their plastic smiles or you'll find out the same way I did that they're worthless. And I'll be there, watching and laughing at you when you do.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

half/hearted
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by half/hearted » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:54 pm

Last month I saw you walking home from school. I don't know if you recognized me. I recognized you. I hadn't seen you in five years.

You were my boyfriend. You were my best friend. You gave me a teddy bear for Valentine's Day; you wrote me mushy emails with "for your eyes only" in the subject line. You wrote such beautiful things in those letters...which i later found out were boy band lyrics. You gave me a ring...which I later found out you stole from your little sister.

You also lied to me, hid things from me, treated me like dirt, and bragged about me to your friends. I was an accessory to your "cool status." I dumped you and we went our separate ways.

Part of me still thinks about you every day...and aches because I made you cry.
Please be gentle with me.

you will fly and you will crawl
god knows even angels fall
no such thing as you "lost it all"
god knows even angels fall :pinkstar:

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:24 pm

Im scared you're tell him i told you i thought i might be bi. Im scared you're tell him and I don't know if you remember or not. sorry im stupid
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

flipflopfetish
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by flipflopfetish » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:33 am

people on bus: i am very stupid. i still don't quite understand why you continue talking to me even after i've shown myself to be a stupid, insecure, needy, bitchy, whiny little slore. i'm sorry i'm always so socially inept and shit :oops: . and i'm paranoid. i don't honestly believe anyone likes me. see, now you're going to smile and say, 'surprise! we all hate your guts, we were just leading you on!' like in memento when carre-ann moss makes guy drink beer with everyone's spit in it. and now this sounds like i want attention and sympathy which i do, but you shouldn't pay attention to me. i shall stop now.

syn
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by syn » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:01 am

I hate the fact that I still love you.
~ Syn

with recognition we will grieve
that waking is the sorrow of ending dreams

expiation.org

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:42 pm

L

i hate that i can't even make myself write you... i hate that even when all i want to show is sympathy i still think you'll hate me for it... i just want you to appriciate me... or atleast recognise that i really am there for you when ever you need me...

H

i know i'm a needy friend... and that my text normally don't make any sence... but you must understand that all i need is for you to write me back to show you actually care enough to answer...

M

i write you so many times... and you never write me back... why is that? am i that ugly... or stupid? i just want you to like me...
/May

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:17 pm

I hate this, I hate me. Nothing's right.

Who the bloody hell do you think you are? Yeah, I might deserve the pain you give me, but I can't cope with it. Please, just leave me alone

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:04 am

i hate that i need you so much. but i do. and i'm petrified that you'll leave me. please never leave me.
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:49 am

D~

I miss you so much. I don't know if I can make it. I need you, but I can't talk to you. I know you'll be back next week, but still...I have to wait till the end of the week to see you. And I'm fighting with all I've got to be in one piece then, although I'm starting to doubt that's going to happen. I guess this is what it would be like if I left you, just a million times worse. I'd give anything for you to call me when you get back on Monday, just to see how I am...
:ylwstar: My Place :ylwstar: Visitors are welcome. New First Post 12/16/08
Forever Satan of RW
Married to Reine, nicki, han & klove
WDS, snowangel, kicks, figment & Chey (plus kitties) belong to me!
Stef is my twin
Klove's partner....(in crime! Get your mind outta the gutter already!)

:.*.:NO HUGS:.*.:

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:55 am

D: i never say this because i'm scared you'll think i'm clingy even though you know i'm not.
Never Leave Me. please...never ever leave me.
i know i keep telling myself that this is your last chance, that you mess it up this time and i'm not doing it again.
but i'm lying. i don't think i could ever truly do that. i love you too much to ever do that...but i can't tell you because its whats keeping me strong, and keeping me from reverting back into my mentally submissvie mindframe that i created from my SA.

S: I'm sorry. Thank you more than anything for everything you've done...i'm sorry i'm still fucked up.

N: WHATS WRONG!!!??? Please just tell me. don't treat me like shit then cut me out of your life! i can't do this if you do this to me. please...
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

TEDAIC
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by TEDAIC » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:42 pm

Why didyou have the affair, why did you ruin what you had with us, you let us all down then went on your merry fucking way, laughing, smiling, drinking with your friends while i stayed at home mourned a marriage and looked after our kids you didnt care about how we felt when your son cried at night for you while you were out shagging your girlfriend and spending all your money on her and leaving us to fend for ourselves, Now your in prison and I feel sorry for you, and still loves you stupid useless bitch i am and you will never treat us any better will make promises to your kids and let them down, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD SO I DIDNT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:55 pm

L: thank you... just for answering my pathetic try to be sympathetic... i just need you to keep doing that... keep accepting me... in front of others too... you are more of a trendsetter than anyone... so please...
/May