Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:59 pm

M - sorry... hope you find the time to answer...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

leemc77
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by leemc77 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:26 am

I hate myself - every single particle of my being. Is life worth living this way? I'm tired of watching everyone else around me living their happy lives, and there's me - alone. I don't feel like I have any purpose in being here and I always have my mother around to help cut me down a little more.

D - I need you, but I know things are going to change when you're married. Your support over the last two years has kept me going. You never judge me and kept my secret until it finally came out. I'm a little jealous of K (I love her) but it's like she's taking you away from me. Please don't leave me alone.

W - I am so angry with you, even after almost 3 months. You have NO idea how you hurt me and I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive you for what you did - you lied to me, over and over - I have the proof. I don't know how I am going to stand going to work knowing that you'll be there.
My Place: Welcome to Dorkville
99 days til siy takes over the world

4/16/07 ~ We will never forget ~ Go Hokies!

onlymeallalooone333
creating your space
creating your space

Post by onlymeallalooone333 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:04 am

I hate u....I hate the way u think,act feel,I hate everything about u.I hate that I hate u. I hate how sick u feel and how fat ur....I hate ur ugly face....I HATE U!!!
"life's not worth a damn till you can say 'Hey world I am what I am!'"
<center><table width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="red"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="orange"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="yellow"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="green"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="blue"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="purple"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="6" align="center"><a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/shared ... ">Marriage is love.</a></td></tr></table></center>

onlymeallalooone333
creating your space
creating your space

Post by onlymeallalooone333 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:05 am

oh and i almost forgot....This is to someone else entirely....

I love you with every fiber of my being so much that it hurts.
"life's not worth a damn till you can say 'Hey world I am what I am!'"
<center><table width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="red"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="orange"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="yellow"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="green"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="blue"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="purple"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="6" align="center"><a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/shared ... ">Marriage is love.</a></td></tr></table></center>

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:49 am

damn, dude.

stop. just stop. and get over yourself. and stop whining ffs. seriously. life is not bad - life is actually going good and yes, there are some things that can be improved, but not everything is shit. yeah. i understand that right now you feel like you've been emotionally run into the ground and you feel lonely / ignored / generally negative in outlook but it doesn't mean you have the right to be a dick. come on, man.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:58 am

*** SI ***

i want to let you in. i want to be able to tell you that i hurt myself last night. that i woke up this morning and i was bleeding. i was covered in blood - it wouldn't stop and it scared the hell out of me. i want you to say you love me (no, not romantically - as a friend) and i want to know i matter in your life. i want a hug, even though you only "do" hugs when i cry. i want not to have to lie about things anymore, just with you - honesty. i want you to know that you are the best friend i've ever had and that i don't know if i can survive without you.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:49 am

D: I miss you and I'd give anything for a hug off you right now.

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:35 pm

i have no idea what love is. no idea what it's like to be able to count on someone to be there, to love and value me no matter what. it's entirely foreign to me. how can you not get the idea that when you're betrayed, disowned by your parents your world and who you thought you were falls apart? how do you not understand that having your mom not care if you're breathing when you're a little kid changes how you see yourself and every other living being? i'm glad you've never been there. please believe me that it does make a difference when i feel betrayed in yet another relationship. you then abandoning me only made it worse. no, i don't believe everything will ever be the same as it was. i'm no longer happy to see you. i no longer yearn to spend time with you. you just are, and you need to accept that.
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:46 am

Even if we have no idea what we're doing, we'll figure it out. Let us do this on our own, we want to do it on our own. We appreciate your help, and your insight, but we really want to be just the three of us.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:25 pm

i'm so glad you're finally really in the pic again... that's what i need... and oh how i wish i could tell you just how much i need you... but clearly i can't...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:18 am

Tattoo shop customers,

1- You know how you had to wait a month for me to tattoo you? Yeah? Well cancelling a day beforehand doesn't mean I can squeeze you in tomorow. I can't tattoo anyone else that isn't already booked until December. The time slots of people who call in and cancel I use to sketch out tattoos for other people so that hwen I go home I can actually talk to my wife without a sketchpad in front of my face

2- Tattoo a nautical star on you? No fucking way.

3- Fairie? Butterfly? Dolphin? Go stand next to the nautical star people, unless you have an original design that I haven't seen on 500 people already

4- You think I'm a jerk? No... just an insomniac with a 33 weeks pregnant wife.

5- Stop.Fucking.Hitting.On.Me... It's not going to work, my wife is prettier than you.

:star:

Dear sketchbook,

Where the fuck are you? Seriously, show your face or I will start hurting your children....

:star:

Sarah,

I love you, seriously I do.... more than pretty much everyone on this fucking planet, I think you're beautiful and sexy and awesome and one, if not the best person I've ever met. You're warm and caring and loving and too nice for your own good. Everyone who's ever met you loves you.
But ice cream in mac and cheese? That's just weird and disgusting....

At least you're my weirdo.... And you'll be normal.... someday, maybe.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:58 am

D: I'm still in love with you, but I just don't like admitting it...and right now I think it may be driving me a little crazy.

S: Thanks for putting up with my rambling and being your usual self, its a nice breathe of fresh air.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:21 pm

dad: will you just stop? please... you make me miserable... you're in pain, i know... then go see the doc... just don't keep complaining as long as you haven't seen someone pro. who can actually do something about it... can't you see you're ruining mom? if not for me, then for her... please stop... i can't take the sound of you crying or screaming anymore...
i know i'm supposed to be your perfect little daughter, but just try and put yourself in my shoes... you wouldn't like it... you make me sick... i blame you...
:lblstar:
/May

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:49 pm

Wow.

You are the most utterly ridculous pissant I've ever come across. I think that what you said was pretty damn funny. Those who insult something the most, usually are that something. Where there's smoke, there's fire, y'know. So awww you've been a fan looonger stop jacking off to your ego.

Man I'd like to know who shat in your Wheaties.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:33 pm

D: God I love you, I really really do still love you. I'd give anything for us to get back together but I know its not the sensible thing right now. I just hope you don't forget about me because a part of me wants to spend the rest of my life with you.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:23 pm

M: i really wish you'd talk to me... make me feel less ridiculous and stupid... there are so many things i want to tell you... so many reasons you should be here...
/May

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:20 pm

D: I love you. I miss you. I want you back.

flipflopfetish
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by flipflopfetish » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:34 pm

You are ignoring me & I wish I knew why. If you don't like me or something that's fine but it's not FAIR just to pretend I don't exist.

t_k
building community
building community

Post by t_k » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:53 pm

life happens? LIFE HAPPENS?!? that's not a fucking answer!!! a girl lets you know she likes you and you just don't mention it ever again? you don't act any differently, you just act like a loser. god i wish you'd tell me on way or another because i just feel like an idiot at the moment, some dumb girl who hasn't got a clue.
<CENTER>Lunchbox
Eating Disorder Forums</CENTER>

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:48 pm

I wish we were cool because I actually think we have quite a lot in common. I want to talk to you sometimes but I can't. I wish you knew but then you'd probably find it weird. I've tried numerous times but I don't know if it'll ever work.