Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:44 pm

Im sorry I can't deal with this I wish I was a better person but im scared of getting hurt again. I hate her and I never met her and that makes me feel bad, but i feel like im loosing you. dont make me feel like im in the wrong, youd feel the same. why do i feel so alone, this is the only place i feel safe now and can be me.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

leemc77
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by leemc77 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 am

So I'm going to ruin the wedding because of my actions and behaviors. According to you I can't do anything right. Why do I bother to try so hard to obtain your approval. Like you said, maybe you did bring the wrong baby home from the hospital.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 am

D:

I love you more than anything. You're like a best friend and a boyfriend to me and my life will always be better for having you in it. Thank you for everything you've done (both consciously and unconsciously). I hope that our relationship doesn't have to end right now, but I know that our friendship will always continue because I will always be here for you and I will always love you and care for you, through the good times and the bad. I hope that you realise how much you mean to me and remember that I'm always here for you and that you never have to pretend to be ok around me. I still love and respect you even if you cry in front of me because I know the good person you really are.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:46 am

I love you so much it hurts. But dont ask me to say it.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:57 am

I'm fucking human ok, give me a break.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

barnabygirl
bus addict
bus addict

Post by barnabygirl » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:06 am

i love you and i wish you were my mam

You can PM me if you Wish, and you can HUG me all you WANT,,

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give"

“The boat is safer anchored at the port; but that’s not the aim of boats.”

Help_Me9219
settling in
settling in

Post by Help_Me9219 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:49 am

why am i never good enough for you?
i try but im getting nowhere and you as sure as hell arent helping
:) :)
<3E>
alicia
-And I can't let that happen again
'cause then you'll see my heart
In the saddest state it's ever been.
This is no place to try and live my life.
-Relient K's who i am hates who ive been
i love hugs!!

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:00 am

S: Apologising for something without owning up to what you are apologising for is bullshit. It gives you the upper hand, a head start. It's something you do to fuel the drama, and that's so not cool. I don't think for a second you were sorry. You were having far too much fun.

I'm angry with you. Not because of what you did, but because you used that to create drama in your own life and mine. You knew what was going on with me, but you were too self-obsessed and melodramatic to keep this to yourself. Funny how you picked the one person to confront who was in the situation which you would think would cause the most upset.

The level of drama you tried to stir up was way out of proportion with the actual facts. I'm sorry if you wanted drama and chaos. You're not going to get it from us.
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place

silvertears
settling in
settling in

Post by silvertears » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:31 pm

MOM- If you ever want me to feel for you again you better stop treating me the way you do. I want you to leave me alone.... I don't want to feel like I have to call you or talk to you. I want to get as far away from you as I can. And 700 miles isn't far enough sometimes. You make me want to scream.

If you don't have anything important to say than there is no need talking to me. DO NOT PUT ME DOWN ANYMORE. i don't want to hear one negative thing about me come out of your mouth! Kepp your opinions to yourself, this is MINDYS life not yours. I will live it however I feel is fit. I can and will do watever I chooses to do.. And I don't think that I am doing anything wrong. You could SO ahve it alot worse! GET OVER YOURSELF!

Jessie- what the f is your problem you are nothing but a selfish little bitch. I can't belive taht you would turn your back on me like I wasn't anything to you. You don't know how much damage you have caused. You are nothing but a 2 faced little prick......

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:09 pm

Michael... you have no idea... but hopefully you'll get the hint... thank you so much...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:28 pm

G....I wish I could prove it to you, I hate the way you always expect me to fail..i know why I just hope I cna make you proud tomorrow.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:42 pm

icantcopewithyouicantcopewithyouicantcopewithyouicantcopewithyouicantcopewithyouicant
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:25 am

D: i love you. i don't know why we can't say it...when we believe it so much.

-------

everyone: i'm so scared. i want to leave, to finally live my life. but i'm so scared...because i'm not used to caring for myself, and in my heart...i know i'm not fully ready to think of myself.

:cry: help me someone...
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:04 am

***si***

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MOM? CAN'T YOU SEE YOURE HURTING ME? OR MAYBE IT'S THAT YOU DO SEE AND YOU DON'T CARE, OR LIKE IT. DO YOU WANT ME TO BE DEPRESSED? IF I CUT MYSELF WOULD THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER BECAUSE THEN I'D HAVE TO BE THE BAD ONE. YOURE HURING ME, YOURE HURTING ME, YOUR HURTING ME. AND YOUR MAKING ME WISH YOU WERE DEAD.

MOM I NEEDED TO BE TALKING TO GEOFF ON THE PHONE NOW, EVEN THOUGH I'M SO DEPRESSED HE MAKES ME FORGET, HE MAKES ME LAUGH AND FEEL CARE FREE, AND OF COURSE 11 PM IS TOO LATE TO BE ON THE PHONE, BUT NOT TOO LATE TO YELL UP THE STEPS AND HARASS ME, AND ASK ME ABOUT INSURANCE CARDS, AND BLAST YOUR TV SO LOUD I CAN'T SLEEP ANYWAY.

GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH TODAY.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:46 am

I'm in love with you.

And I miss you so much it makes me physically sick. I can't cope with six months without you.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

ComfortablyNumb
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by ComfortablyNumb » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:27 am

I still love you and I wish to god that I could make this work enough so we could try this again. But shit happens I guess.

:grystar:
<center> "You said I remind you of yourself tomorrow."
- Kurt Cobain

"Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody."
-Catcher in the Rye

my place </center>

GLaDOS
ticket inspector
ticket inspector

Post by GLaDOS » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Oh for fuck's sake. Grow the fuck up already. Get real, bitch.
This was a triumph.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 pm

****LANG**** (just in case... i don't know how this'll turn out yet...)

you're family... i love you, but i don't fucking have to like you right now... or ever! you make my life a living hell and i hate you for that! if you only knew!
but you know i'll do anything to make sure she doesn't have to go through this, i'll protect her and there's no fucking way i'll let you mess up her life like you have mine... right now i can't help but think you are the reason i'm like this, you're the reason i'm in so much fucking pain!
if i ever find that she has become like me, like this, i kick your fucked up head in! she doesn't deserve this pain, i can take it, she shouldn't have to!
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:21 am

Sarah~

GO TO HELL. I DONT NEED ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU GAVE ME ALL WEEKEND. I DID EVERYTHING. I SET UP THE FUCKING TENT, I COOKED, I DID THE DISHES. I DID EVERYTHING AND YOU JUST SAT THERE ON YOUR ASS AND BITCHED AT ME. DO YOU REALIZE THAT WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND HOW MUCH YOU HATE THEM, THAT IT MIGHT HURT ME?? HAS THAT IDEA EVER CROSSED YOUR FUCKING MIND. AND WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH BULLSHIT RELIGION IS, DO YOU EVER THINK THAT IT MIGHT HURT ME TOO?? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND STOP BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH. THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND WE MIGHT NOT BE UP TO YOUR FUCKING STANDARDS, BUT WE ARE AT LEAST TRYING TO BE UNDERSTAND. I CANT STAND YOU. JUST BE GLAD I AM PATIENT AND ACCOMIDATING!!
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:38 pm

A - It wasn't a big deal for me either you know. Yes, I would have liked it to end up a relationship but I knew the score and I did exactly what I wanted to do, I'm not going to mooch about missing you and feeling hard done by so don't patronise me. You aren't as irresistable as you think you are. My only problem is that somehow it's OK for you to go through the women on the trip at an ncredible rate but I spend one night with you and I'm a slut bringing my whole nationality into disripute - how the hell does that work??
Oh, and I will succeed in our field, I'm not nearly as stupid as you think I am.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -