Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:53 am

i always feel like i have to prove myself to you. because i'm pathetic compared to you and you will realise it and then you'll be gone. it feels like we have nothing in common. im worried that whatevers kept us close is fake and its going to dissolve and you'll be gone

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:36 am

how can you all just leave? don't you care? i really wish you did... but maybe you just don't see it... do you? if you do... how come you don't do shit about it? am i to fix all this on my own?

please don't leave me...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

WalkingStick
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by WalkingStick » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:36 am

i wish you'd get the hell away from me sometimes.

but you're all i have.

so i cant push you away.
my place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=100939

Christ be ever before me. Christ be ever behind me. Christ be ever within me.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:56 pm

will you just look at me? just for once look straight at me... i'm sick and tired of you never looking me in the eyes...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:06 am

I love you. And not in a weird way, I just love you. So don't act weird about it. I need you to come back. And even though you're weird about it, I know you love me too. I know you're busy I just want you to know I miss you and I hope you miss me too. Like you said, I don't know how we didn't talk for a year!
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

WalkingStick
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by WalkingStick » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:15 am

i wish you'd just get mad at me and end things between us.
anger seems to make sadness go away.
just get mad at me.
do something to me.

i feel bad if you dont.
my place:

katja
growing roots
growing roots

Post by katja » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:20 pm

I have 3 things to say so here goes (this gets bitchy)

Person number 1.
Im totally obsesssed with you, I know I have a boyfriend but since the first time I saw you I couldnt get you out of my head, I'm practically stalking you as scary as that may be. I try and put words into your mouth so that you will say nice things to me. I change my work shifts so I can see you more often. It annoys me that I dont get to see you more often. I know I am more attractive than you...I dont know what it is about you your ugly but just so sexy. I think if we had sex just one time all my obsessive feelings would go away and my head would return to normal so...will you have sex with me?

personnumber 2
It annoys me a lot how you always big up how rough you are. You dont need to tell me at every opportunity that you are from the ghetto. It really is every little thing I say. You laugh at me for being posh. "have you ever had false nails before?" "of course I have Im from the ghetto"There is a bountious amount of middle class people wanting to be seen as poor....you are another one of those, I wouldnt mind except your parents income is practically 3 times the amount of mine, but I dont play on my yorkshire accent so I am considered posh. I hate my area, it is full of chavs and big scary arse skin heads, I dont brag about being common and if you were common you would understand why its not the best thing to be!

person number 3
You have had something very bad happen to you but fuckin ell
get over it darlin! its like you want something to be wrong with you, you want to be in a mental hospital you make up symptoms and problems....I dont understand what kind of person you want me to think you are. you try and compete with me about who is the crazyest...and thats unhealthy for me.

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:57 am

((daniel))

i love you so much. but i'm still afraid that you seriously hurt me. that you really did do all of that stuff. that you don't love me as much as you say you do. that even though god himself said we'd be together again, that was just a lie by you to keep me there. keep me with you. i'm not perfect. i'm not okay. all of those things we told each other when we were together can't happen anymore. not like we wanted them too then. i'm not a virgin anymore. i've started cutting again. i hate myself. i do everything i can to not eat. but most of all i still love you and it scares me.
please message me back when i e-mail you. i know your busy...but please try.

-----
((nick & brian))

i don't want you to worry. and i'm sorry if you do.
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:11 am

___
Last edited by pandora on Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nemo
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Nemo » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:50 pm

I hate and love you at the same time. I don't know whether i can ever forgive you. I wish you hadn't done this to me, you were one fucking bastard!The worse thing is you know it and don't feel to sorry about it either. I feel guilty as well and i know you feel the same and i now your trying know but i feel the damage is already done. Which makes me feel worse. I wish once you would apolgise whether then make excuses and imply it's no big deal. You really hurt me, you hurt us all! I know your hurting to. You know sometimes it just feels like one big mess and not even a mess i think you wanted to create. You just didn't know how to act any other way. Or didn't realise.

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:55 am

___
Last edited by pandora on Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

WalkingStick
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by WalkingStick » Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:02 pm

stop trying to fix me.
this is driving me nuts.
i need SUPPORT.
why can't you see that its enough?

gah.
my place:

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:12 pm

you'll never realise how bad i feel. never.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:42 pm

all of you... i need you to know this... i need you to see the pain i'm in... i need you to care... need you all to let me tell you how i am... i need you to ask... need you to give a little... need you to stop taking... for i have nothing more to give... i've spent so long, listening to all your problems... listening to all your crap... giving hugs... never getting any in return... i've been your shoulder to cry on, for so long...

i can no longer care for all of you... i'm empty... have nothing more to give... i'd keep loving you all... if i only could... but i can't... not this way... unconditionally... selfobliviating... from now on i need to be selfish, selfabsorbed... taking all, giving nothing back...

i only you would listen for once... or just look at me and smile... but you don't... i might as well disappear... you wouldn't care...

:lblstar:
/May

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:30 pm

you're acting like a child.
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

green
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by green » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:37 pm

im going to miss you
"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way."
- Charles Bukowski, Gamblers All

KathyG
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by KathyG » Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:37 am

I really miss you. I wish you would call again. I would like to write, but I don't know what to say.
Kathy

My Place

*Official Card Carrying Member of Club Konfusion*

Member of OATS -- Oldies Against Text Speak

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:56 pm

C- if you dont want to be friends with me anymore then all you had to do was say, i dont know whats going on, i liked you for soo long and i know you liked me way back but we were too scared to do anything, but we got past it and we were such good friends, and then you went away, and i missed you, i still do miss you, you were the only one who udnerstood, the onyl one who cared and now wev drifted apart and now you';re ignoring my txts and i dont know what to think, i always thought that you'd have a little more respect for me to jsut tell me what was going on instead of totally ingoring me...i guess i was wrong about you.....im sorry for everything that happened with B, please know that i enver meant to turn everyone against you, but that wasnt really my fault, i never meant for this to happen......

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:35 am

stop trying to control her. I know you love her but you have to let her live her own life and make her own decisions. I've been friends with her for a long time now and you won't change that if I can help it. I dont know why you disapprove of me all of a sudden. You can continue trying to act like I don't exist if thats what you want to do, it doesn't bother me anymore, its only making you look stupid. I have always worried too much about what other people think of me, you'd know that, but this has been going on for far too long with you and so I'm not going to let you hurt me anymore. Whatever your problem is, get over it or don't. I don't care anymore

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:24 am

i want to talk to you. i dunno. i just feel like talking to you. i feel so out of it and weird. i wanted to see yu alone this weekend so we can talk but you invited l. silly. i mean - "talk"' it sounds like i mean so we can talk but i just mean talk, about stuff and nothing. since friday i acually havent really wanted you (sexually) at all, which is actually unusual. sily, arent i? i do. it feels inevitable, in a good way. like i dont need to want it anymore, i just know it'll happen. but i miss you. i miss you. i miss you. i want to get to you while i still can. lol. time feels short. everyone loves you. it wont be long before you have another girlfriend. i know it wont, so dont you try to say different. i miss you and i want to see you while you are still you - on your own, not worrying about girls and girlfriends. youre always the same on my mobile phone, but you change irl when you are with someone. this is becoming like a diary entry and i want it to. i dont want to see you with l. she overshadows me, she always has. i dont like how she is sometimes. contemptuous to the end, thats my best friend all right. i hate how that sentence sounded. i hate how i sound all the time. i hate myself, most of the time.
i have to go. i miss you. ill come see you after school tomorrow, i hope youre there. i'll have to shake l off somehow. i just want time alone with you to get back to loving you.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>