re-intro?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

jagnew_the_funkmisstress
one of us
one of us

re-intro?

Post by jagnew_the_funkmisstress » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:12 am

hello. i'm 17 (turning next month). this isn't actually an intro post, its a re-intro post. you might have seen my old posts and comments if you were a member for more than two years, i was here in 04' up until last year...my name was Sarita.
i suppose for the re-intro...i've been si-ing (cutting) for a little over two years now, and sh-ing for most of my life...i won't go into detail, i know how touchy ya'll get over that...
i'm not really sure why i'm back..i don't even know what i was thinking about when BUS came into my mind again. i decided to come back. i don't think i'm ready to give up cutting yet, i almost did for a while but i relapsed pretty bad...
well. since my last posts, i've moved across the country...i have a bf of a year and a half that i am engaged to, i no longer live with my mother, and my eating disorder has come out in me. strange thing is, is that things are so much better out here than in cheyenne, but still in some places worse. i don't get it.
either way
hello again BUS, i missed you...
<3

(sorry if this is in the wrong area, i had no idea where to put it..)
playing russian roulette one kiss at a time

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:15 am

you can post your intro here, and on main, too :) pretty much anywhere is cool but on main you'll get more responses.

anyway, welcome (back) to bus -- have a welcome :moo: !
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave: