Feeling like SH *sa / abuse trigs*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Feeling like SH *sa / abuse trigs*

Post by Candy » Fri May 19, 2006 4:14 am

slight sa / abuse triggers
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
This is Candy, :star:
I started dating this guy,who has been real nice to me,it has been about two weeks,and he is treating wonderful,and we are getting alone real great. My problem is my parents,mainly my mother,who has been become very verbally abusive to me about this guy. He has not met my parents and I afraid of what they would say to him,cause they would verbally abuse me in front of him. It is a new relationship for me and it is a positive one. I am taking it very slow. He knows about my SH,cause I told him,and no he has never seen me do it. I am so tired and worn out,cause of the way my mother is treating me,cause I am dating. She is always been like this with other guys,and I think it has to do with what happen with my father and me. This is hard for me to talk about,but I need to get it off my chest. When I was around 14 years old and my mother and sister was not home,my dad called me in the bathroom and wanted me to touch him there,I ran out of the bathroom and cried,but when I told my mother she did not believe me and called me al liar,when it was reported to child protection,of course the case was closed,but she never believed me and she slap me a cross the face and called me alot of names and that is when the abuse started, I felt so abandoned and rejected cause i did not recieve the love and support that I needed then. What I was trying to explain is why she treats me like she does
so anyone who reads this would understand what I mean. I really care for this guy and we are taking things slow,but the abuse that I am recieving from her,is draining me out and I know that I need to get away from it,but I grew up with this abuse,and this guy treats me like I never been treated before. I was going to do SH today,she said some pretty nasty words to me,but I slept it off instead. I do not know how to handle it anymore with her words and I want this relationship to work,but it is so hard not to SH,when she does this to me. Sorry for going on like this. I do not know what to do or how to handle my feelings and emtions with here when she gets like this.This was not easy for me to talk about.Just hanging in there, not easy though :microwave:

swanfaerie
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by swanfaerie » Fri May 19, 2006 7:54 am

i'm really proud of you for being brave and posting about this. i don't have any words of wisdom, but i wanted you to know i read.

take gentle care,
swannie
Don't do anything stupid.
It's hard to ignore a naked person.
You're a good boy too, Mommy

make your own snowflake!

Place