Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:41 am

You wish, sweetheart
[My Place]

*Hugs are always welcome*

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:45 am

A - You know what? Fuck you. Just because you got a girlfriend doesn't give you license to go around being a prick. Just remember that when your girl leaves your friends don't but they will if you don't shrink your head ok? And you know what else? Everytime you say something shitty its normal to get a shitty reply back. Don't go getting in a strop.

You were cool before and now you're just being a prick.

Give it up already.
[My Place]

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm

Leave me alone. I can't believe you even said that. Just stop it.
[My Place]

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Wed May 03, 2006 10:23 pm

G: - I care for you so much I will support you all I acn and I hope you don't hate me too much. Im not sure we're working but ill keep trying just dont want you to be sad.

O: - You taught me what it was like to be on the other end of the equation without even knowing it a hard lesson to learn and one day ill tell you all. Stay safe I love you and cant stand seeing you sad.

m: - when will you realise i been there and ask me and not avoid it I need you, i need to talk and have a hug sometimes when im sad.

J: - Im sorry for always puttng on you thank-you for listening even though I know your frustrated i cant act.

Me: - Why are you fighting, what are you fighting against you stupid stupid idiot look at what you go and what you ruining.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

slinky
growing roots
growing roots

Post by slinky » Thu May 04, 2006 2:20 pm

S. Its not my fault I feel this way. I've had these feelings all my life and sometimes I need to talk about them. You need to support me better than you do. Please. Don't blackmail me into stopping SI. Don't blackmail me into stopping feeling SU. Because you can't. It doesn't work.
Pray now baby. Pray your life was just a dream... just a dream.

~X~

In my nothing, you meant everything, everything to me.

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Thu May 04, 2006 8:35 pm

I feel like there's something left unsaid between us, but I don't have any idea what it is. As stupid as it sounds, it has to do with love and support. As soon as I say that I feel foolish. Foolish beyond words. It isn't your job to provide me love. Yet you seem to promise that. You play into people's hands as a loving, caring person and then manipulate them to suit your needs. That sounds harsh, but it seems that way from my seat. Those who have power, resources, visibility or the ability to impress, they are the ones valued. All else is ignored unless it gains one of these. People are stepping stones on your climb to the top.

I trusted you. I trusted your words to be true. I was looked past, literally and figuratively, in favor of those with more usable value. The consequences were devastating, but those were of my making. They are my problems that I must address. I do wonder how many others there are out there cleaning up messes because they trusted you. When will enough be enough? Will people like me ever be worthy of loving?
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu May 04, 2006 8:47 pm

D:

I miss you so much right now, it hurts inside. I wish you were here right now because I'm not sure I can make it all on my own right now.

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Thu May 04, 2006 11:02 pm

what else did you hide from me?

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Fri May 05, 2006 6:44 pm

Thankyou for being there for me and caring. No one else really knows you but I'm glad I do. Thankyou for letting me be there for you too.

---------

It's going to change but I want to stay friends with you. If I have to choose.
[My Place]

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Sat May 06, 2006 3:59 pm

Please stop it. You havn't been around for a while so you don't know what harm you're doing. Please don't ruin this for me.
[My Place]

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat May 06, 2006 7:02 pm

I can't have feelings around you anymore. All that will happen is those feelings will lead to conflict that I can't handle right now. It's easier to just pretend to be a blank doll.....in a twisted way this is also my revenge on you.

redheadgirl1219
settling in
settling in

Post by redheadgirl1219 » Sun May 07, 2006 6:59 am

D- You fucking ripped my heart out and left me to rot. I did everything for you and it was never good enough. You always used the Bipolar as an excuse for everything, when really all you are is a self centered asshole. You knew I was going through a lot and you just added to the stress and left me alone. I will never be able to forgive you and if I do see you sometime in the future I WILL punch you in the face.

Mom- I'm glad you're finally getting the help you need. But why couldnt you of gotten it sooner? You werent a good mother. You locked me and K out of the house so you could get sleep when we were little. And your constant suicide attempts that always happened on my birthday starting when I was 9yrs old got really frustrating. You put dad in debt and you dont even care. I love you but its just so damn hard to sometimes.

Dad - I've been cutting this whole time. I dont want to tell you because of the way you flipped out 4 years ago when you found out when it started. You say you'll support me but whenever I dont do something that you agree with you act like an ass to me. I hate being in the band but I dont want to quit because I know you'll be dissapointed in me.

A - I do want to come over again but its just too soon and I know when you see the scars and cuts on my legs you wont know what to do. I have thought about you a lot but I just dont want to get hurt again.
<b>-Lizzie-<b>
<b>Is fearr rith maith ná drochsheasamh</b>
gaelic for:
A good run is better than a bad stand

<b><a target="_blank" href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=96436">My Little Place</a></b>
<b><a target="_blank" href="http://www.myspace.com/red1219">MySpace Profile</a></b>

nixvision
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by nixvision » Sun May 07, 2006 7:59 am

K- stop fucking talking to me about being "anorexic" or whatever. I'm not and you bitching to me about it isn't helping. Also, stop thinking I'm "emo" or whatever you do think, because labels are stupid. I have those songs on my space for a reason, yes, but if I wanted to tell you, I would. Stop hating me for who I am.
Will you love me any less if I hurt you anymore?

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun May 07, 2006 12:33 pm

actually i plan to say some of this later....

I'm sorry for shouting at you. I know how intimidating that is. I'm sorry, it's just that when I'm upset and trying not to cry shouting is the only way i can get the words out.

I don't know what to do anymore. Part of me thinks its better to end this because for so long now it hasn't felt like a relationship to me.

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Sun May 07, 2006 1:26 pm

I never have any fucking privacy anymore. I've lost my safe place, so thanks for that. :cry:
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Sun May 07, 2006 5:03 pm

I'm sorry we dont have fun lke we used to...I want to run away and hide....Im sorry for being sad Im just finding everythign so hard right now...i wish i could be a better person for you.

My Poetry

My Place

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Mon May 08, 2006 9:26 pm

:star: I wish id never shared this with you...this was my thing and i jsut wanted to help you but now your here and your better than me again as you always are and i hate you for it, yeah im a jealous cow ok? but thats who i am so deal with it. i cant help it.....i need this and i dont want to lose it, but i cant stay here if your here because its so hard to see you being more liked and i am a selfish jealous cow and please ignore me, im not worth your time.

:star: i miss you, i hate you, i love you and i wish id never met you cos then you wudnt have caused me all of this pain, and i wudnt have hurt you like i did.....im sorry.

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Tue May 09, 2006 7:39 pm

you said i was immature?pfft look at yourself..go on take a good hard look, i dont think you will like what you so, cos what you will see is a liar, and a hypocrit.....you said we grew apart cos i hadnt grown up, beause i was immature and because you were better than me..you were wrong..i never really told you anything, you never helped me, i didnt lose the great friend that i thought i had because really you were jsut a bullshitter and all the time lying because you cudnt face up to the truth. take a look at your friends now, take a look at you, and then tell me that im immature..you stupid fucker how dare you say that to me? how dare you slag me off to someone else and push them away from me...make me out to be the bad one wen all i did was try to keep you happy cos i thought you liekd me like that, all happy and hyper and crazy and i locked everything else up inside because Happy Kayla wudnt say those things and i just wanted to be your friend, i ddint want you to leave me..but you did anyway. and i hate you for it.

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Tue May 09, 2006 8:53 pm

I said that i hate you, i dont hate you, i never hated you, im jsut kind of angry, and i miss you.

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Tue May 09, 2006 9:29 pm

:star: i care for you so much, but you don't say I love you anymore, I know my actions hurt you and im sorry im trying

:star: J - I;m trying to be postive but this is soo damn hard the final knock and i dont know how long i can keep going so please dont be too hard on me.

:star: H I know you don't think im good enough or im too loopy and hey maybe your right, but malipulating and pushing him away isnt fair we're in it together leave us the fcuk alone and maybe just maybe we're get there cos right now i dont know how to do this alone

:star: O i love you so much anything i can do to help i wih you would say, i see myself in you and panic if it was my fault, even though its not. Im here open your eyes and trust me PLEASE.

:star: S I know your not really here but hi - im sorry and i lvoe you x

My Poetry

My Place