Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:59 pm

Darren:

It's over. Your a fat, ugly whore. Your not worth my time with all your pathetic emotional problems. Fuck you!

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by collide » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:21 pm

F'in A!!!!!!!!!! (for TUES of last week April 11).......now this i gotta get out of my system...so F'in pissed at two Fers...my younger sister and my mom.....man what a FUCK they are..i was home for SPRING BREAK though i stayed at my older sister's condo..and my younger sister (spoiled brat, liar)...invited this weirdo ONLINE dude she pretended she met in real life....and my mom INSANELY let him stay over a few days......my younger sis made some excuse on TUES that she couldn't make it to my bday dinner/celebration (i celebrate my bday twice with friends down in s cal, also my family) and friend up here since my bday is in APRIL..............

but anywyas....yeah she would RATHER hang out with some ONLINE DUDE than mE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FREAKING ASSHOLE...she's gonna get her ASS FUCKIN SCREWED.....yup i am copying all her SICKENING comments she posts on myspace to all these PERVERTS...

also SO FUCKING MAD at my mom.......she wouldn't FUCKING listen to me though i said LISTEN a million times......she was defending my younger sister as always

FUCK ALL OF THEM.....

collide

"life is but a box of chocolates, u never know what you will get"

"i'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell- MATCHBOX 20"

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:33 pm

So fed up of coursework. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I DO ALL MY COURSEWORK ALREADY????????????????????????????????

GRRRRRR

pissed off. Im just trying my hardest to just to do it.

FUCKING SCHOOL. WHY DONT THEY MAKE US DO LOADS AT SCHOOL AND HAVE A FREE PERIOD OR SOMETHING?? THEY CAN DO IT ON WEDNESDAYS SO WHY NOT DO IT EVERYDAY??? fuckers.

woo. over.
[My Place]

*Hugs are always welcome*

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:00 pm

I want to be with you
[My Place]

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:21 pm

talk to me, i don't mind if anything's wrong. i want to help you. i love you so bad. always and forever.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:14 pm

S: Shut up and stop being so self absorbed and emo you pathetic bitch. Just fuck off and leave me alone.

D: I deserve more than you. You're so ugly and pathetic and broken. I don't know why I ever said I loved you, it was all a lie anyway.

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:57 pm

I didn't mean it. I was just scared. I'm sorry.
[My Place]

barnabygirl
bus addict
bus addict

Post by barnabygirl » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:54 am

S: i know you need me, and i will just hug you and hold you forever, and never let you go, even though you try to test me all the time.
Your like a daughter to me..

Big M: I UNDERSTAND YOU

W: i understand you and i know exactly how to help you.

D: your therapist allready said that you SI so its ok. Dont worry about it.

Mon: come back to college, i understand you now.

My mother: Its good to see that you are haningin in there even though you found me after i OD. I understand why you hate me, and dont love me anymore, now that you start to remember all those nasty things i did to you. But you know that i was sick and i didnt ever mean to hurt you. I always loved you, i just couldnt see you...

Ohhh things wold be so EASY for me if this happend..

You can PM me if you Wish, and you can HUG me all you WANT,,

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give"

“The boat is safer anchored at the port; but that’s not the aim of boats.”

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:13 am

i want to drink and i want to cry and i want to cut and i want to forget that you are here... ALL of you. and typing feels so good and i feel like i cant stop and i just want... i want... i.... i dont know. but im so SICK of this and i feel liek im going to DIE.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:30 pm

i love you more than anything in this world, ever. you are my everything. i get butterflies everytime i talk to you, everytime. i never want to let you go. ever. i will always love you. always. love you, babe xx
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

slinky
growing roots
growing roots

Post by slinky » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:58 pm

I'm worried about you...
Pray now baby. Pray your life was just a dream... just a dream.

~X~

In my nothing, you meant everything, everything to me.

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:38 pm

i miss talking to you on the phone

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:44 pm

I want you to know that you are mine and I am yours.
[My Place]

juri'smiracle
one of us
one of us

Post by juri'smiracle » Mon May 01, 2006 1:06 am

my husband started chatting with other girls on yahoo messenger and he does not understand why I am so upset. He swears that all the girls are friends but there are like twenty of them and a great deal of them have sexual screen names. :evil:

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Mon May 01, 2006 6:43 pm

I need you to leave me alone. I'm so close to walking out that door and never coming back again. Your pushing me off the edge mum. Stop it.

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Mon May 01, 2006 7:29 pm

i scare myself sometimes, but not as much as you scare me..i wish i could say how i feel, i wish i could tell you everything, and i wish you would hold me tight and never let go and tell me that everythings going to be ok........

ioa
creating your space
creating your space

Post by ioa » Sat May 06, 2006 5:36 am

I am so incredibly PISSED OFF at this girl in my film project group.

She re-wrote her story for her film, and it is essentially the portrait of a girl who's father left the family and she gets really sad and depressed about it... AND THAT GIRL IS ME! Even though I'm not playing her onscreen, I KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that she fashioned this character after me and my experience and that is so FUCKING insensitive. She has no idea what that feels like because her parents are together and she has a full family and she's just INSULTING me with this damn project.

Oh, and she's going to film it at my house tomorrow, which REALLY pisses me off even more. Pissed isn't strong enough of a word, I am crazy mad angry.

But I know I can't say anything to her - because then she'll just say she didn't even think it was about me or whatever. BUT IT IS. That is such bullshit because I've voiced my anger at my father before and she knows I have a hard time with it. What a fucking BITCH! who does she think she is? Taking my feelings and making it into some damn project that sucks and I HATE. She has no right to do this, no right at all.

I wish that getting all that out made me feel better but it didn't.

Thanks anyways.

collide
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by collide » Sat May 06, 2006 4:49 pm

fuck that stupid fucking trainer of mine!!!! she sent me an email a couple of days ago and we have been emailing back and forth...she wanted to talk about me today before training group or after...today is my SAT class...and i emailed her saying what is it about? is it negative.. i reminded her that i already did my MAKE UP CLASSES..and she said no that it was some observation....then i said was it that time i was CLIENT and the SITUATION was VAGUE???? and wrote cuz i had to make it VAGUE to not break confidentiality..and if someone is pissed off at me whoever was recording for their TRANSCRIPT ASSIGNMENT i didn't do it on purpose...she said it wasn't that, but it was that situation that i crossed some boundaries (WHATEVER THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).....that when i was CLIENT i said something that INVOLVED the 2 students MAKING UP SESSIONS

BULLSHIT!!!!!...yes it did involve them but i didn't mention any names and i was referrring to someone who is OUT OF THE PROGRAM...they just happened to be her ACCESORRIES when that INSTIGATOR lady tried to OUST me out of my PROGRAM...so i asked that STUPID BITCH why she made up that CONCLUSION?????

then she said because i said "certain ppl are here"....and that is BULLSHIT...i didn't say "certain ppl are here"....i said there are "new ppl here making up sessions"

i see her today...i just want to say FUCK OFF...she said that it will only effect my "PERSONAL MANAGEMENT OF ISSUES" part of my grade...but i still think it's BULLSHIT....she making up some CONCLUSION like that...when i didn't mention no names at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK HER TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

collide

"life is but a box of chocolates, u never know what you will get"

"i'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell- MATCHBOX 20"

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Sat May 20, 2006 12:13 am

I know it wasn’t my fault. Okay, I made a mistake. But I bet by the end none of you even knew why it started in the first place. By the end there were only pathetic excuses “cos you’re a swot” “cos you look stuck-up”. Pathetic, just like you are pathetic excuses for people. You just did it to me because you could; that’s the simple reason.

Maybe I was the catalyst for it starting, but I sure as hell never deserved what you did to me and how you made me feel. Nobody deserves anything near the abuse I got. What about those people who get it ten times worse? You’re all in the same ‘club’, thinking you’re all so elite and cool just because you can make someone want to die. I hate you.

But at least I know it wasn’t my fault, and I don’t know if I could have done anything about it; but I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of. I survived. You’ll have to live for the rest of your life knowing how you hurt me and didn’t stop, even though you knew you were doing it. So who should be ashamed? You’ve got no one to blame but yourselves. You can try all that stuff about well I started it, but no. I’m not accepting it any more.

Sure we’ve all made mistakes. But I made one – and it cost me. You made lots and so far it hasn’t cost you. And I don’t want to inflict pain on you like you did – I’m better than that. But one day I’ll show you. I don’t know when. But it will happen. I can’t wait to see the look on your faces when you realise how pathetically stupid you were.

You just followed each other like sheep for fear of becoming like me – the bullied and the scorned. One day I won’t be scared of you and that’ll be the day I really show you, that’ll be the day I’m finally free.
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Sat May 20, 2006 8:27 pm

I wish I could take it all back and erase all the pain and worry I put you through. Everytime I see you it brings it back, what I had, what I was and how I lost it all. I am so sorry huney. Wish I could tell you all this...
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307