Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:21 pm

G - If you're hurting tell me...not someone else and don't sleep with me if you don't love me....
A - I wish i could change Im trying why can't you see this and stop making me feel like shit. If I could ask for help I would but im scared
Im scared im falling and dont know where to go
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:14 pm

im so angry anna
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:30 pm

James - Leave me alone, you've done enough to hurt me so stop trying to worm your way back in. I know I'm not a nice person but I'm sure I don't deserve to have you hanging over me all the time. You make me feel guilty for pushing you away but I can't trust you or forgive you and it makes me feel sick to have you near me so get out of my life and stop messing with my mind and trying to make me feel guilty for something you did.

Ben - I love you with all my heart but I really don't feel I can talk to you, I don't want you to think I don't trust you, I do trust you. I just don't want to hurt you. I'm having urges to harm myself again. But I know that if I say anything I'll hurt you. I'm terrified you'll be angry with me or worse, disappointed in me.

Mum - I don't feel close to you anymore, all you had to do was fill in a sheet about me and how I'm doing to send to the counsellor and you couldn't even do that. You're too wrapped up in your own life. I know I'm being selfish but you haven't even noticed what's going on right under your nose!

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:46 pm

G- Im trying why cant you see that, and let me keep on going why cant you see that Im scared and alone.
J - your a star for caring but i dont want to drag you down.
To myself
why cant you see wht your doing you stpuid stupid girl. Sort you bloody head out and work out whats going on before you fall too far.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:03 pm

stop doing this. stop playing stupid head games with me and then ignoring me. im not in the mood right now. and all its doing is making me think that you hate me and making me want to cry.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:56 am

Dad- please stop joking about church. You have no goddamn clue what it means to me and it only makes me embarrased about it. I really want to show you all what I believe, but all you do is joke about it and make corny comments that obviously arnt serious. Please stop, and let me live my life-for once I am actually going in the right direction...

R- last night was great. I love seeing you. The fact the I am comfortable falling asleep on you and doing it in front of people is amazing. I can never tell you how much it mean that you adn your family are so accepting of me even when you know all about my past. Please stick with me even when I get in my destructive moods and ideas. I really think that we could be together for a long time and it all depends on me not being stupid with my boundaries and feelings.

everyone- I am fragile again. Please be patient with me and let me be.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:42 pm

J: It has come to my attention that you've saved my ass, or the ass of people I love, more times then I can fucking count. And you never want anything in return except for me to babysit your dog and draw you tattoos. You didn't know how fucking close I actually was to killing myself the day you took my gun away, you just thought I was being a drama queen because Ash had left. You were *his* friend and you stuck by me. Instead of going off and getting high with him you sat across me for so fucking long trying to get me to just give it to you.
I just don't know how to say thanks man.... Especially for last night, Sarah's my fucking life, she, and the little dude inside her, are my family and you took care of them, which means more to me than saving my life.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:06 pm

D: thank you for being so understanding, it means the world to me. thank you, I don't know how to ever repay you.

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:12 pm

J- you have pulled me back from within myself more times than i can count and you havent even done anything other than eb you. you are the most amazing person, but you just dont understand and that isnt your fault, its all my fault (as usual) and im really sorry that you feel this way. what happened between us happened, i never meant to make you feel like the bad one, just because i cant deal with my meotions. im so sorry. and thankyou for talking to me earlier, thankyou for opening up and trusting me, i just wish i could do the same to you.

M- thankyou, i dont know you and iv never really told you anything personla but just talking to you and helping you makes me feel so much better about myself. you put a smile on my face without even trying im glad i can help you and i hope stuff figures itself out for you sweetie.

P- im sorry i forgot you, i never realsied how much i meant to you, i guess i never realsied how much you meant to me either. i miss you and i love you, please dont ever forget that.

barnabygirl
bus addict
bus addict

hey

Post by barnabygirl » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:18 am

Teach.. stop respecting the god damn distance im telling you to have to me.. i know you care,, i want you to care,, and i dont want to push you away the way i do. Cuz when all comes to all i have only you to turn to... why cant you just grab a hold of me? ,, i know you can

Therapist: listen to teach and start listeing to me,, for crying out loud YOU are the one that dont understand here,,,

ohhh that felt good,, i wish i could say it to them
and

and teach: :1hug3:

You can PM me if you Wish, and you can HUG me all you WANT,,

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give"

“The boat is safer anchored at the port; but that’s not the aim of boats.”

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:50 pm

i want you. why can't you see?
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:51 pm

i want you. why can't you see?
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:14 am

I had to walk away tonight, before it turned into an argument. I don't want to argue with you baby, I love you. I'm just sick of the arguing. Don't hold it against me please.

not your star
town councillor
town councillor

Post by not your star » Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:15 am

R- Im not usually like that. I wish I hadnt given in so soon, and then you might have realised how much it meant to me. I almost wish I didnt at all, because I dont think it meant anything to you. I feel used.

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:06 pm

Thank you so much for your daily messages recently, they have been lovely each day to find them and they are normally when i need to hear kind words from someone so thank you. Your so so lovely, and im lucky to have you as a close friend of mine.

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:57 pm

Please stop texting me. I'm not in the mood tonight.

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:50 pm

(no irl)

I'm crazy about you. I miss you when I'm not with you and can't stop thinking of you.
[My Place]

*Hugs are always welcome*

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:59 pm

I'm bored of your voice. I'm so bored of it that it is making me angry and I honestly want to hit you. In my head I am screamign SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! So just do what my head says ok?
[My Place]

*Hugs are always welcome*

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:05 pm

N: I love you to bits sweetie, you're one of the ppl who makes me smile when I'm down but I'm worried that you want me to back off but haven't got the guts to tell me.

S: Don't have a go at me about my eating and stuff. Don't try and be overprotective of me. The former makes me get annoyed with you (even though I know I shouldn't) and the latter just makes me uncomfortable. In a way it would've been easier if you'd just kept on hating me instead of talking to me again because it makes me uneasy. I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around you and look over my own shoulder to avoid pissing you off again. It makes me edgy and nervous and not want to post in my place and things very often.

D: I'll never say no to you over the sex thing no matter how long we're together because I feel that its sort of my duty to do it whenever you want. I feel like it's my way of repaying you for putting up with me. I wish you'd just see how ugly and horrible I am and dump me (even though that terrifies me) because you deserve some much better.

M: I love you, you're my best friend and I wouldn't change you for the world.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:03 am

D:

You being nice to me and treating me fairly and treating me like a worthwhile person makes me uncomfortable. I wish you'd just stop it because I'm not a worthwhile person. Why can't you see me for the monster I am?