Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:24 pm

Woo!

K - im sorry we grew apart but in a way i dont regret it. i still feel like you are there for me now, and I hope you feel the same

B - You are the best ever. You don't know and you would probably freak if u knew. Still love you though.

N - I'm sorry if I shut you off. I didn't want to. I guess the guy stuff came between us. I hope we can get some of it back, I know it won't be the same as before. I'm sorry the group broke up.

D - Miss u so much hun. Wish you knew too.

D - Sorta wish I could tell you. At the moment I can't and I don't know why. Guess there's all that other stuff with everyone else. Just don't hate me when you find out who knew first. And please for fucks sake learn to say no.

D - I fucking hate you cos u are a prick now. You used to be a cutie and fun to be around but you take everything for granted and treat me like shit. I seriously hope you grow up.

A - I'm glad you're all happy now :) Umm yeah so I liked you for ages and ages and ages but I'm really glad that we're friends cos I'm over that now and you are a really good friend. I'm sorry I worried you loads, but thankyou for caring.

S - Thankyou so much. I don't know what I'd do without you because you are the secret machine and you fucking rock.

K and A - Ok basically crawl in a fucking hole and die. Please. For everyone's sakes.

P - Im sorry you went down the wrong road.

Everyone else around me - I'm sorry that I'm not truly who you think I am but maybe you don't need to know the truth?
[My Place]

*Hugs are always welcome*

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:18 pm

D--

Tell me that I need to change. Tell me what I need to change. I don't like being this way. I hate myself this way. And I'm scared that if I stay like this you'll hate me too.

*.*Black_Star*.*
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by *.*Black_Star*.* » Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:11 pm

C- im sorry, i was wrong and im sorry, i just wish i had listened to what i wanted rather than what other people said, then maybe things would be different and i wouldnt miss you so much now.

C- i never meant to make you feel so alone, i tried the best i could to make you feel ok but it didnt work, maybe i shouldnt have lied, i dont know, all i wish now is i had been there for you when it really mattered, and i wish we hadnt have grown apart. o and im sorry i stopped staying at your house, but your stepdad freaked me out, and he filmed us sleeping one night, i woke up and he was filming us. it was sick and i couldnt bring myself to stay there again, im sorry.

N- thankyou, i still miss you but its better this way. just know im here anytime you need me.

L- Im so so so sorry my darling that i didnt help you, i should have done something but i didnt, i watched you suffer and im sorry. i should have known better than to let you pretend it was all fine, im just sorry you didnt tell me soon

H- I never meant to make you feel so bad, i didnt realise how much it hurt you, i was stupid and went along with the crown, im sorry and if i could i would take it all back...

S- I should have told you what happened, i regret it now, and i regret that i let it affect us, i know we were never close really, and we didnt last long, but maybe if i hadnt have lied then it would have lasted longer. o and i didnt mean to make you jealous, i just wanted to test how serious you were aout us, thats just what i do, i test people because i cant trust them...

C- I should have listened, i should have taken you more seriously, im sorry

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:54 pm

Everyone:

Stop telling me to not be so hard on myself. Stop telling how a nice a person I am or whatever. Just stop it. It's not true. I am not a nice person. I have never been a nice person. And if I don't constantly criticise myself and kick myself in the ass I'll fall apart because I'll start to relax and start to think that it's ok to be me when it's not.

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:25 am

K- It's ok to be you.

M- Stop being a stupid whore because you're jealous. Sarah is my life and my heart and you're not. She didn't steal your place, get over yourself. :roll:

S- I would love you if you weren't blonde and if you stopped running every morning, and if you ate three scoops of ice cream. I don't care if you're not vegan all the time. I love you even if you're not dancing right now. I don't care if you want to be a stay at home mom and never dance again. I'll love you tomorow, and the day after that, and next week, and definately next month and most probably next year.

I have 20 drafts of wedding vows, one day I'll read them all to you.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:05 pm

stop telling me its ok to be me. its not. it never has been. it never will be. me is bad. me is selfish. me doesn't deserve to be here and she never did. so please stop saying that to me. it only makes me want to run away from you all even more so that you have even less chance of finding out who i really am.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:38 pm

Everyone:

Stop all caring about me so much. I'm not worth it. If you involve yourselves in my life I will only drag you down, so please don't.

D:

Tell me I'm fat. Or if you can't please stop telling me that I'm thin. It's a lie and we both know it. Stop pestering me to eat more. I can't. I won't. If you keep pestering me I will only get angry at you and feel less like I have control over this so stop eating altogether. Leave this alone. Leave me alone.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:57 pm

ME:

Why the fuck are you trying so hard to ruin this? What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid bitch?

DARREN:

Even if the things you say are jokes, you make me feel so belittled and ashamed to be me.

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:47 am

m&d- i'm sorry I can't talk to you, and tell you what's going on. I wish I could. but I just can't. and i'm sorry. I'm sorry i dissapoint you what seems to be every day.

ss & c- please don't leave me. I need you. and i'm ready to admit that.

sb- i'm sorry i'm too much of a coward to ask what she does to you. i'll ask, I promise.

rory- I miss you. and I wish I could've helped you. and that you could've have seen another day. because you deserve to.

everyone- i'm sorry i'm such a failure.

:star:

Reisu
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Reisu » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:43 pm

its not that at all, i just dont deserve to. im pretty sure she dosnt like me anyway. well, theres about a million excuses. i dont know.

im sorry.
(◡‿◡✿)
"I'M A DISGUSTING WORTHLESS BILGESACK ON THE GARGANTUAN TEAT OF A LABORING, LEPROUS MUSCLEBEAST. MY SELF ESTEEM IS SO SMALL, ITS EXISTENCE IS A MATTER OF CONJECTURE AMONG THEORETICAL PHYSICISTS. THE ODOR MY BODY MAKES HAS MADE POETS CRY. I UNFAIRLY PULVERIZE THE COMPETITION IN ASSHOLE PAGEANTS, AND I HAVE RECEIVED A LIFETIME BAN FROM UGLY CONTESTS BY PRESIDENT SHITFACE HIMSELF. MY BLOOD IS NOT FIT TO FLOW THROUGH A SEWER, AND MY SIGN IS A PICTOGRAPHIC SYMBOL THAT LOOSELY TRANSLATES AS "PLEASE HIKE THESE PANTS UP TO THIS GUY'S ARMPITS, CHAIN HIM TO A FLOGGING JUT, AND MAKE A FUCKING EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS SORRY SACK OF SHIT." WHEN I LOOK IN A MIRROR, MY REFLECTION SLOWLY SHAKES HIS HEAD WHILE I WET MYSELF IN SHAME."
(⊙‿⊙✿)

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:18 am

you know what? I didn't even care this time. Maybe because something else happened to make me forget or maybe because i've moved on. i don't know what your problem is, but get over it and maybe things can be better.

i'm scared for you but i don't know how to tell you without hurting you

it's made me so happy for you, but it's hurt me too and now i don't know how to feel about any of it.

slinky
growing roots
growing roots

Post by slinky » Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:55 pm

It hurts more than you know. Please stop making it a habbit bacause I'll end up breaking something... either our relationship or my promise to you about SI...
Pray now baby. Pray your life was just a dream... just a dream.

~X~

In my nothing, you meant everything, everything to me.

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:13 pm

it does bother me that i'm the youngest.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:39 pm

K- If you would tell me what is wrong, the odds are that I could help you out with it. Just trust me that I know more about those kinds of issues than you think. when you just say, "oh I want to get out of the house" and "oh my family is just being themselves", it is not helping me to help you. Please figure out that you can trust me and I could probably help you. What do you think I was doing all last year. Sure, SI might not be your issues, but I'm sure as hell that you are depressed if not bipolar. Please open up and I can help you. If I have to tell you my story I will do it.
S~ You scare me that you wear long sleeves all the time. If you are an SIer, I can help you. I just dont want to ask you and have you get mad or laugh at me. I understand a lot more than you think. I just wish I could tell you that.
everyone- I'm trying my best. IT IS NOT EASY DAMMMIT!!

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Kamikaze
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Kamikaze » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:37 pm

I just want to end it all. Why do people keep lying to me? Why can't people just tell me the truth, that I'm a worthless prick and they wouldn't care if I died?

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:58 am

please come back

slinky
growing roots
growing roots

Post by slinky » Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:58 am

I don't love you right now...
Pray now baby. Pray your life was just a dream... just a dream.

~X~

In my nothing, you meant everything, everything to me.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:53 pm

I'm not strong anymore...I don't know how to be strong, so stop telling me that I am. Stop telling me to love myself, I don't know how to.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:56 pm

I'm not strong anymore...I don't know how to be strong, so stop telling me that I am. Stop telling me to love myself, I don't know how to.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:57 pm