Help

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

princessjane
one of us
one of us

Help

Post by princessjane » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Im new on this site - so im not sure if this is ok or if im doing this right. Sorry if im not.
My Boyfriends mom is going to pass away with cancer today. And Everyone one at school (including teachers) expect me to be there for everyone since im a "leader" I never asked for that, Its nice that they think highly of me but i honestly feel like im about to let them all down, Since im barely getting by taking care of myself.
I have to fight every single morning to go to school. Since i know what awaits tears, fights, talks. And i listen to everyone. I was away for 1-2 period and 4 girls called me telling me i needed to come help.
I have been cutting for years now, And It's gotton very bad lately, Im afriad someone at school will see and they will all konw What a failure i am. I do want to stop but i dont know what to do or how. Since in a way i dont want to stop.
I need help since i dont konw how to deal with everything, Ive treid everyting, walking , running, sports, work, school, volenteer, writing, reading, music, painting, drawing, ... I just dont konw how to help them all or myself. I dont want to let them down since if i do or i feel like i have i konw i will cut again and so on..

whypie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by whypie » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:13 pm

Hello

cool to see you joined, its niki btw :)

I hope you find a lot of support here cos i do

oh yeah and cos its traditon....have a cow :moove:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:30 pm

Cutting does not make you a failure.

I'm sorry to hear about your bf's mom.

Take care of yourself

And welcome to bus! Have a welcome :moo:
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

princessjane
one of us
one of us

Post by princessjane » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:33 pm

Mercy Snow wrote:Cutting does not make you a failure.

I'm sorry to hear about your bf's mom.

Take care of yourself

And welcome to bus! Have a welcome :moo:
thanks