Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:50 pm

Its not fair of you to say that it was my fault. You are in control of your own actions and it wasnt my fault i had to go. It hurt me to hear you say that i always leave you and that you blamed me for you hurting yourself this afternoon. Id never leave you and dont keep leaving. Im worried about you, i know you really really havent had a good week. please, i dont like all the arguements we are having this week, can todays be the last one? Please. :cry: I love you and always will. Im sorry for today and everything.

angelwithapintglass
growing roots
growing roots

Post by angelwithapintglass » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:48 pm

hi. i like you. would you like to go see a film with me this week?

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:44 am

Sarah: I had a blast this weekend! You don't know how you saved my life. If you hadn't asked me to join you and a friend for dinner and a movie, I'd have been locked in the ward all weekend, miserable. Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy.
:ylwstar: My Place :ylwstar: Visitors are welcome. New First Post 12/16/08
Forever Satan of RW
Married to Reine, nicki, han & klove
WDS, snowangel, kicks, figment & Chey (plus kitties) belong to me!
Stef is my twin
Klove's partner....(in crime! Get your mind outta the gutter already!)

:.*.:NO HUGS:.*.:

ViolinPlayingGoat
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by ViolinPlayingGoat » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:10 pm

:ylwstar: i'm sorry
i dont mean to *give you a nervous breakdown* or freak you out or anything.
but i really can't help it.
i really hope you werent aiming that at me, but i think you were.
i'm sorry i think is all i can say. :ylwstar:

:pinkstar: thank you. you dont know how much you cheer me up, or that i needed it today, so thank you :pinkstar:
'cos i am a rocket on fire[[alone on its journey, home to the quickening ground with no-one there to catch it]]
-kate bush

You do it to yourself, you do, that's what really hurts,
you do it to yourself, just you, you and no-one else
{radiohead}

*~*happiness isn't happiness without a violin playing goat*~*

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:18 pm

e - i fucking hate you somtimes. you're so selfish and caught up in your own perfect world where you've got everything you've ever wanted and you can't get beyond yourself. you are a hypocrite. you want everything to revolve around you. well tough cause it fucking doesn't.

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:16 pm

I'm jealous.

Milvus
board admin
board admin

Post by Milvus » Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:12 pm

S- I am sick of you. I am sick of your constant drivel. I wish there is a bullshit radar in life and once a person spouts too much of it rabid mice will fall out of the sky and eat them from the toes up without ketchup.It would have saved me a lot of time and frustration. The one good thing about you is you make me feel intelligent in comparison XD
A nevem Corti és papírzsepi vagyok meg gumikígyó jövetele!

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:36 pm

when i look at my arms it makes me feel sick.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:43 pm

Mom~
I'm trying really hard. Please realize that I want to be able to be honest with you as much as you want me to be. I hate the lies and decite that have become my norm. I know that you accept, and love, that I am Catholic now and that I'm living my life for God, but please realize that I cant admit it yet. I still try to hide behind the fake ideas etc. I will come to you when I'm ready, adn when God wants me to. Until then, please try to deal with it.

Shelley~
I love you soo much. Thanks for comforting me when the SI video made me cry, and thanks for being there to support me through all the SI talks etc. I had done. I am eternally greatful to you for that. I thank God everyday for bringing me to St. Andrews and putting me in your group at the beginning of the year. I know its crazy, lol, but I do want to grow up to be you. I want to have your confidentce, knowledge and strength in your faith, and charisma and character. I cant describe how you make my day. I just wish I could see you more than just on Sundays. May God bless you and keep you for all the good you have done for me. I love you!!

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:36 am

I feel like I'm just waiting for one of you to notice, but you're not around to notice anymore.

shadow of a smile
building community
building community

Post by shadow of a smile » Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:15 am

-N-
I'm not sure how to say this without being selfish, but i guess it doesn't matter b/c the reality is i really am, so i'll just say it. you're never there for me. you're so busy with your sports, your classes, and your frat that there's no room for me. at all. and tonight i really need you. i need to hear your voice and feel loved. but of course it doesn't work like that, you haven't the time. and i know in my head it's not your fault, you're just taking care of business, but it still hurts and makes me feel deserted. and all alone. i wish you were there for me.
i accept hugs!!!

my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness
1 Corinthians 12:9

my place

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:02 am

I don't want to anymore I'm so fu**ing tired.

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:43 pm

Im really really worried about you :( .

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:55 pm

D:

I'm sorry. I'm so very very very sorry. I wish I knew how to make this up to you. I wish I knew what to do to make things ok again. I wish I knew how to take away the hurt I caused you. I'm so very sorry. Right now I'm so scared that you'll hate me for this forever and that we will never be ok again and I'm not sure I could handle that.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:23 pm

G: if I lose you, I'm not sure how i'd survive...and that's a hard realisation, because I feel that I will lose you. 6 months away from you at least anyway...it's going to be unbearable.
But I love you. And I'm prepared to stick out that 6 or so months if you can be there for me.I wish you loved me more though

A: I miss you sweets. I'm sorry I'm not around enough.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:17 am

im really really worried about you. Im scared im going to lose you :cry:

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:23 am

i'm having such a hard time at the moment. i dont know why. even on here i feel like i cant really say anything, except in here. its cos i know the people who come to my place too well. i want to be ok. i dont want to always be up and down. one month i'll feel like i have never been down in my life, the next i'll feel like i'll never be happy again. im sinking and i want someone or something to pull me up, to save me. i cant do it myself but i cant talk to anyone about it, all i can do is sit though it an hope that magically i can slow down the descent and manage to rise again. but fuck it hurts. i thought i was getting over this. i dont know whats wrong with me. i dont want to be wrong, i dont want to be messed up, i want to be ok and i want to feel like everything will be ok. i want someone to tell me it'll all be ok cos i feel like im always telling everyone else and no-one ever tells me. i dont want people to tell me im a good person, i dont want people to try and work out why, i just wnt someone to say to me "laura, you'll be ok, it'll be ok, i promise." thats all i want. im sick of being the strong one but its all ive ever been and now thats breaking down and i dont want it to go cos its me and theres nothing underneath. all i am is scars and fake strength and its all disintegrating, im replacing strength with scars and its not fair. i want to be made up of something real something tangible that people can feel and love but im not, im just me, and its not good enough, im not good enough, i never have been and i never will be. im nothing, im worthless and alone and i just want someone to tell me, PROMISE me i'll be ok, just for once, because i feel like if someone else says it, it'll be true.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

angelwithapintglass
growing roots
growing roots

Post by angelwithapintglass » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:18 pm

mum, please realise this has gone too far. realise that this is no longer a vice, its a problem. admit that and get help. you have no idea what this is doing to me and i dont even think you care anymore. you have to sort yourself out. you're driving us away.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:25 pm

D:

I don't want you to break up with me really. But in a way I do, because I'm scared of hurting you by being me. I'm so scared that I'm willing to let you go now, to avoid me hurting you again.

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:27 pm

part of me wants to scream and shout and cry, but the rest of me just can't find the energy to care enough about anything.