Secrets(inspired by PostSecret)-Please Stay Safe!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:26 pm

comments ok (PM)

I pulled a bloke last night. And I always get to the stage where I'm too involved to back out - I feel like I'd disappoint them - but carrying on makes me miserable and feel like a whore.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Reisu
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Reisu » Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:43 pm

ive been staring at this box for ages trying to articulate what i want to say, but i cant. i dont even know what it is.

story of my life, huh :roll:
(◡‿◡✿)
"I'M A DISGUSTING WORTHLESS BILGESACK ON THE GARGANTUAN TEAT OF A LABORING, LEPROUS MUSCLEBEAST. MY SELF ESTEEM IS SO SMALL, ITS EXISTENCE IS A MATTER OF CONJECTURE AMONG THEORETICAL PHYSICISTS. THE ODOR MY BODY MAKES HAS MADE POETS CRY. I UNFAIRLY PULVERIZE THE COMPETITION IN ASSHOLE PAGEANTS, AND I HAVE RECEIVED A LIFETIME BAN FROM UGLY CONTESTS BY PRESIDENT SHITFACE HIMSELF. MY BLOOD IS NOT FIT TO FLOW THROUGH A SEWER, AND MY SIGN IS A PICTOGRAPHIC SYMBOL THAT LOOSELY TRANSLATES AS "PLEASE HIKE THESE PANTS UP TO THIS GUY'S ARMPITS, CHAIN HIM TO A FLOGGING JUT, AND MAKE A FUCKING EXAMPLE OUT OF THIS SORRY SACK OF SHIT." WHEN I LOOK IN A MIRROR, MY REFLECTION SLOWLY SHAKES HIS HEAD WHILE I WET MYSELF IN SHAME."
(⊙‿⊙✿)

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:51 pm

pm's ok

:star: no matter what people do to show me they won't hurt me I never let myself believe that they really care or that I can really trust them/depend on them to be there.

what makes this worse is that right now i have someone in my life that I really love and who really loves me and I still refuse to let myself believe that he won't hurt me

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:48 pm

PMs are fine.

:star: When someone asks me how I am, I just one time want to courage to say, "I'm not okay. I want to die."
:ylwstar: My Place :ylwstar: Visitors are welcome. New First Post 12/16/08
Forever Satan of RW
Married to Reine, nicki, han & klove
WDS, snowangel, kicks, figment & Chey (plus kitties) belong to me!
Stef is my twin
Klove's partner....(in crime! Get your mind outta the gutter already!)

:.*.:NO HUGS:.*.:

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:54 pm

i feel the need to apologise everyday, because even though i might not have done anything wrong i'm so scared of hurting the people i care about that it's easier to say sorry beforehand

smr89
creating your space
creating your space

Post by smr89 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:49 am

*This is so dumb. I get so mad when I see other people, especially teenagers, and really especially teenage girls, talking to you at all. Even if it is just for a second at church. I HATE that 'she' is spending time with you and your family, well mostly with your kids I guess. I'm paranoid about it. I think she might be babysitting your kids every Wednesday now. ERR!! I'm going to ask you tomorrow if she is or not. I'm trying not to assume until you tell me one way or another. If she is I might (but probably won't) pretend like I don't care but I'm gonna be SO pissed!!!!!!!!!! I really hope you tell me no. I know you know how I feel about this. What is wrong with me?! This is messed up because I shouldn't care who talks to you or spends time with you but I do.
*I hate being numb but sometimes I am and I can't change it. Ugh.
smr89

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand under it."
1 Corinthians 10:13

God bless our troops! I love you guys! You are my heros!

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:57 am

I want to tell her so bad.

but i can't bear the thought of hurting her. and besides, i'm too much of a coward to tell anyone.

*su trigs*

i looked in the sink, and wondered if i could drown myself in it.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:00 pm

I think about suicide everyday, because i want to plan my own to perfection so that when I get to that point nothing and no one can stop me....not even myself.

And i don't care that doing this makes me a bad person.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:23 pm

i despise the amounts i eat. yet i continue to do it everyday. and i hate myself for it.
i want to be thin. i don't think it'd make things better, and i don't think it'd make anyone love me more. it's purely selfish, i'd be doing it for myself

one half of me trusts him with all my heart. the other is afraid he would never care about me as much as i care about him. and i love him so so much. i want him to never ever ever leave me.

i have been attracted to another guy while in a relationship. only vaguely and i'm not interested in anything coming from it. not at all. but i feel guilty all the same.

pms are welcome
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Copasetic
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Copasetic » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:52 pm

I'm thinking of hanging myself at the end of the semester.
So this is the new year - and I don't feel any different...

~BrokenGlass~
building community
building community

Post by ~BrokenGlass~ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:04 am

I get incredibly sad when i think about how i tried to commit suicide because i failed.
--When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn--

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:16 am

I tried it od several times but no one cared but still it didnt work.

I thought i killed my unborn mums child, even tough it wasnt my fault. Nw i see her all the time.

I think she's a girl even though she was never born

Im scared of the future and what will happen if i can cope.

Im frightned of trying again and being in that sad place.

I wish i could pass out and fade away - i try, im trying for 1st time in a while.

I wonder if it will ever go away, and whether it will be used against me
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:35 pm

:star: Pm's okay :star:

I know that I have issues with food even though I blatantly deny it when people mention it.
I worry that one day you'll see me as I really am and you won't love me anymore.

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:55 pm

PMs okay

i am a bit nervous about you being on here even though ive said im not.

I want my food issues to get worse because i feel im not doing well enough in them and i like it when people do things to put me off my food. In fact some of the time i make up that people have done something so that i can justify me not wanting to eat.

I really dont see what you see in me, i still think im dreaming

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:26 pm

There are times I wish I had a real eating disorder.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:28 pm

:star: pm's ok :star:

i don't want to get better...but giving in to Darren and letting him be what he wants to be in my life means that I have to get better, but i don't see how I can if i don't want to. and i feel like a terrible person for not wanting to.

~bluehaze~
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by ~bluehaze~ » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:04 am

I kinda feel su tonight

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:08 pm

the fact that i can't do anything to make this better, the fact that i can't solve it/take it away kills me inside...and i would give anything to be able to because you are one of the three people who mean the world to me right now

HSUgirl
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by HSUgirl » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:16 am

You can comment

I am affraid to admit that the part of the reason I am so depressed is because I am so affraid that my father really did molest me as child. I know that sounds so foolish.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:10 pm

i'm not as ok as i tell everyone
i'm not functioning and my work is suffering and so are my relationships
and i can't seem to control my thoughts
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella