could my gf be a trigger?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

onlymeallalooone333
creating your space
creating your space

could my gf be a trigger?

Post by onlymeallalooone333 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:54 pm

I love her to death but....the long distance relationship is killing me slowly....any advice guys? :cry:
"life's not worth a damn till you can say 'Hey world I am what I am!'"
<center><table width="50%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="red"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="orange"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="yellow"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="green"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="blue"> </td><td width="16.67%" bgcolor="purple"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="6" align="center"><a href="http://www.livejournal.com/users/shared ... ">Marriage is love.</a></td></tr></table></center>

toXic
creating your space
creating your space

Post by toXic » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:09 am

i tried that long distance thing once... and hey! i'd never SIed until we broke up either... hmm... advice for you: Just be friends.

morganna
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by morganna » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:59 pm

i am staying with my mum for a few months far away from my fiance and its hard. i would say call as often as you can and write letters to each other. or you could chat using webcams then you could see each other