Its all gone wrong (su)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Small
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Its all gone wrong (su)

Post by Small » Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:10 am

Fuck, one of my closest friends threatened to kill herself tonight. Her and her boyfriend (also a very close friend of mine - more so than her, I've known him longer) have been having problems, and they just split up. She texted him, telling him it was his last chance or she'd jump, he kept texting back the same message "where are you?" and then went to where she was. She was threatening to throw herself off the tyne bridge. He had to call the police because he couldn't reason with her, she wouldn't listen to him. He also called her mum, to tell her that the police where bringing her home. Then she had a go at him for involving the police and her parents. He's distraught now. Shit, its all going to shit. Thing is, as much as I understand that she has problems, I can't help but see it as a manipulation of him. I know she wanted him to tell it would all be ok, and that he would take her back and there would be no more problems, but when he doesn't say that she assumes that he therefore means the opposite. She sent him a message telling him he had one last chance before she was jam. Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Its all shit. I don't want two people I care about to be having all this shit. I ended up cutting because of the emotion it caused.

Err... sorry about the language.

How do you deal with this sort of thing?

Small
"I do believe in fairies - I do, I do, I do" Peter Pan

"Fletcher Lynd Seagull, do you want to fly?" Jonathan Livingston Seagull, by Bach - a beautiful story, that changed the way I think. Read it.

Small
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Small » Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:59 am

Oh, it gets worse.

I've been staying with the ex, to give him some support. She keeps texting him, and ringing him. She turned up at his house - we weren't there - and sent a text saying "I'm outside your house, and if you don't let me in I'm gonna knock until I wake everyone up". He didn't reply. An hour later we saw her arriving at my house - we weren't there either, we're at a mates house opposite mine - with another friend of ours in tow. She then came over to where we were. The ex didn't want to speak to or see her, and I didn't want to have to lie to her about what I knew, so we ended up sitting outside in the shed, while our mate, whose house it is, dealt with her. He didn't lie, he just told her he wasn't going to tell her where the ex was. She pretty much went to the level of threats with our mate, but she left in the end.

I'm really worried about both of them. I haven't felt the need to cut since I did earlier. But she's still calling, the messages are like emotional blackmail.

Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!

small

"Fletcher Lynd Seagull, do you want to fly?" Jonathan Livingston Seagull, by Bach - a beautiful story, that changed the way I think. Read it.

Small
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Small » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:23 am

Shit, I was wrong, it just got worse, and I cut. Shit

Sorry.

Small