sorry i have been gone so long *SU*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kankuro
creating your space
creating your space

sorry i have been gone so long *SU*

Post by kankuro » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:45 am

yea sorry i havent been on in a long while, i had things under controll for a while, then it all went south in a hurry. i dun wanna bore with details but i have been within an inch of suicide in the last three weeks and i dunno how much longer i can take it. i am really just hating life, girls walk all over me, my friends turn their backs to me when i really need them, my dad keeps looking for every excuse in the book to kick me outa the house, i havent told anyone this but i spent 3 days in the mental ward at my local hospital cause i was afraid of what i was gonna do to myself or those around me. i dunno what to do anymore, my only outlet of peace in this world is my anime, and even that, is starting to lose its hold on my sanity.
any help or hugs would be greatly appreciated....i just dont know how much longer i can take what i am going through

love and peace
kankuro
You Are Not Even Worth Killing.
Foolish little brother...
If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me....
And survive in an unsightly way.
Run. Run and cling to life

Itachi from naruto

Where theres a will, Theres a way
- Kazuki Sakuraba

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:14 am

just wanted to know that I read, and i'm here. I'm sorry that it all went downhill so quickly. feel free to PM me if you want.

xx gretchen

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:35 am

I am really glad that you went to the mental ward. That takes a lot of bravery. I hope things get better for you. I am sorry things are so tough. I hope you have a list of resources you can make use of when you are feeling low. Don't hesitate to call emergency medical services if you are feeling unsafe. Take care of yourself, and remember, we're here for you.

b :blueheart: