Help.........

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

lordtakemeway
one of us
one of us

Help.........

Post by lordtakemeway » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:22 pm

I thought i had it all under control then school started and no matter what or where i am i have to cut i just feel the need. my mom thinks she understands me cutting but she doesn't, i mean i dont wanna blame her but i cant help but blame her. how can i make myself realize that its not her that makes me feel the need of cutting. somebody anybody please this time i really need some good advice cause i feel like im losing control of my life. nobody around me really understands and it makes me wanna cut even more.
lost and confused,
~~~~~~~needbigtimehelp~~~~~~~

Cellardoor
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Cellardoor » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:38 am

im so sorry its all going wrong again, thats so lousy. im also really sorry but i dont have any really good advice, i wish i did so much but i dont... sorry... :(
but rememer that you have everyone here on bus to understand, even if no one around you does, thats a million times batter than nothing right? and here at bus everyone like actually really DOES understand, theyve been there u no? anyway, i hope your ok, stay safe... el xxx

I built my house,
Where the ocean meets the land,
It's time to live again,
And pull my dreams out of the sand.

(take the pieces and build them skywards)
(expressions)

FOUR YEARS HAPPY AND FREE!

kankuro
creating your space
creating your space

Post by kankuro » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:40 am

sad to hear, i know what its like, my dad likes to think he understand why i do what i do, but i can tell from his reactions. if you need to talk to someone, i can try and understand drop me a PM
You Are Not Even Worth Killing.
Foolish little brother...
If you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me....
And survive in an unsightly way.
Run. Run and cling to life

Itachi from naruto

Where theres a will, Theres a way
- Kazuki Sakuraba

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:35 pm

Feeling the need to cut has nothing to do with other people - it is your reaction to your overwhelming feelings. It doesn't matter where the feelings come from, but feeling that you need to cut is something that is inside you.

Having no one around you understand what is going on can be a really distressing situation to be in. Have you thought about talking to someone who would understand? A counsellor or therapist perhaps? Just knowing that there is someone you can talk to who understands and won't judge you can be a huge comfort.

~*~Broken Dreams~*~
one of us
one of us

feeling....

Post by ~*~Broken Dreams~*~ » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:35 pm

I was the same thing but now it is getting worse. I dont know how to stop. My boyfriend left me last night and told me he would be back after I got help and I stopped cutting. Please help me to stop and please help? I am in counseling but I need somewhere I can talk other than at my meetings. Also I am in FIC group in Schoharie. Hope I can get the help I need now.
I thought I needed it. I thought I would live. I didn't think it would end like this. Now look at me; I'm a bloody mess. Unconscious and barley breathing by a thread. All because of a loss of self-control. I wish I could stop. I don't want it to end like this.
~*~ Blades only help me~*~

lordtakemeway
one of us
one of us

Post by lordtakemeway » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:46 am

I really wish i could help you but im running into the same problems with my boyfriend we've been jumped down each others throats so much here lately about my cutting. so if you can find somebody to help us both i will jump up and down for joy. guys are so confusing about what they think their gurls cutting. so help us both please
~~~~~~~needbigtimehelp~~~~~~~

~*~Broken Dreams~*~
one of us
one of us

Post by ~*~Broken Dreams~*~ » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:05 pm

A friend of mine is trying to hook me up with someone that used to be a cutter. I can find for you if you want.
I thought I needed it. I thought I would live. I didn't think it would end like this. Now look at me; I'm a bloody mess. Unconscious and barley breathing by a thread. All because of a loss of self-control. I wish I could stop. I don't want it to end like this.
~*~ Blades only help me~*~