Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:02 pm

I've really missed you, *b*

~*Star*~
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by ~*Star*~ » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:17 am

I'll miss you... but you're not my best friend. Sorry. I know you class me as your best friend but you are not mine. I think deep down you know that but you don't like saying it to yourself. You are my best GIRL friend, but not my best friend. You and I don't share that bond Dan and I have... we don't share that psychic thing where we both know exactly what the other is going to say or do next... we don't know everything about eachother and are still cool with the other. I'm sorry I can't be good enough for you. I feel so bad when I talk about something then realise what I've said because I see the sadness in your eyes. I do love you yes, we do share a connection and I am honoured to know you but I'm sorry you aren't my best friend. I know growing up you didnt really have any friends, you were always the picked on kid, you've never had close friends until I came along... that makes me feel worse. I've always had friends, never been in the popular crowd but I've never been at the bottom either. I've always had my friends to depend on and to laugh with, I've never been in a situation where I don't have a friend... I make friends easily. You don't which is why I feel bad. I'm your best friend. You're my friend, a very special and close friend whom I love dearly but not my best friend, or closest friend which is what I know you want to be.
"I was down, I fell, I fell so fast
Dropping like the grains in an hourglass
Never say forever cause nothing lasts
Dancing with the bones of my buried past"

DOA, Foo Fighters
:grnstar:
"The stars are upside down"
Four Years and Nine Months

"Its Friday I'm in love" ~ The Cure

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:25 am

craig: i am so stupid, i dont know what i was thinking. but i know you dont want to talk to me, so i'll leave you alone, but if you need me, you know i'll be here, ok?

mum: i know i leave you alone at home everyday and the isolation is killing you, and i'm sorry i think about my work over my daughter, i want to make it up to you. i'll get aidan out of the house so he stops beating you, and i'll send aneurin to his fathers so we can have a week or mother-daughter time, i'll take you out and you can talk to me and this time you can tell me everything and i wont say a thing except do what you want. if you to go to the docters thats good, i wont moan about money, i dont care as long as you feel better and are happy. i do love you, and i know i dont show it and i'm a rubbish mother to you, but i'm so so sorry and things will change.

h: your absolutely right, i'm not taking this shit anymore

big adam: i am a total dickhead, will you forgive me?

aidan: i am so evil to you, and i dont know why, but i'm moving out so you dont need to be paranoid that i'm going to beat you up everyday. i'm going away and you never have to hear from me again if you want to.

sunja: i'm moving out, bye (and by the way, you were right about aidan being on drugs, i'm sorry i didn't believe you and called you a stupid girl. i should have seen it, i'm very sorry i didn't stop him when he beat you)
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:33 pm

Jim - Are you OK, really OK? Do you want me to come and see you? I care about you as much as you care about me. I'll support you, call anytime.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:53 pm

i dont deserve apologies
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:31 pm

I am not afraid of what you are feeling or how you express it. You can tell me whats going on.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:10 pm

"i'm so sorry. i'd never hurt you"

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

musicofcacophony
settling in
settling in

Post by musicofcacophony » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:39 am

dad: i'm a complete asshole...it was all my fault...i need help...i'm sorry.

mum: i'm sorry im in denial, he was hurting you, im sorry i called you melodramatic, im sorry i didnt pay attention, im sorry i walked away from you, im sorry i let him hurt you, im sorry im selfish,.......im sorry! ill act more like a parent.

"So, what'll we do with ourselves
this afternoon, and the day after that,
and for the next
thirty years?"

-The Great Gatsby

Chocoboko
building community
building community

Post by Chocoboko » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:25 am

This is a good idea. I often think of what I wish I said to others that I never really thought of what I wished they said to me. I won't give any identities of these people though.

---

Hey. I'm really sorry I put you through that hell. You know, I'd love to be with you. I can trust you and I know you will be there for me. I know I doubted myself, but now, I want to step out. I want to do the same for you. If I fail, I want to pick up and keep pressing on, just like you'd do for me.

I am a bit confused about whether I was interested in guys that way. But I do want to feel emotionally close to someone. I want that closeness with you.

---

I am terribly sorry for what I have said. You really challenged me. You look at the world differently and I wasn't open minded enough to see it. But after looking through carefully, I really do see you are right.

You are very brave to keep pushing, even though we disagreed. I admire that you kept searching for answers and had the courage to confront answers which did not help. You had the courage to see through the facade we all put on. Please forgive me. I want to open my heart and live this life you described.

---

I am really sorry. I see now that I was hard on you. I know I guilted you when you brought it up. I was scared and didn't want to admit it. But now I see.

I really do want to get to know you now. I am sorry I had the wrong idea about you for all these years.

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:24 am

L: I never want you to leave.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:55 am

s: get your fucking act together. do you see how much you are hurting him? no, i guess you dont. because you werent with me and him when he was lying on the floor crying and saying how much he hated you, but loved you so much, and how it isnt fair that you act like you like him then go off hooking up with random assholes who hit themselves in the head with axes. i was there, stacey, i was hugging him and tellinghim it would be okay one day, but he didnt believe me no matter what i said.... stacey, it isnt fucking fair what you are doing to him. make up your mind. either go out with him, or stop acting like you want to. you are jerking him about and it isnt fucking fair.

j: i'm sorry i cant make it okay for you... i would dearly love to.

j: you are the worst fucking drunk ever. seriously, i'm not gonna be sorry if i am never drunk with you again. it really isnt necesary for you to fall all over any girl you think is remotely eligible for your attentions. you are okay usually, but you do get annoying, and i repeat, you are the worst drunk ever.

l: be okay....
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:44 am

"i do love you, i really do. you can trust me. i promise."

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:48 pm

"it's absolutely fine by me."

--

"you're not weird. i want you to feel welcomed, not alienated"

--
mage

No hugs, thanks

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:38 am

ali: i miss you so much it cuts me up inside, more than i can ever explain in words.

mark: i cant love you. i cant love at all. but im trying. not that you'll believe me.

:(
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

what_if
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by what_if » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:12 am

I dont believe a single word you say.
<center>:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
Living life is easy with eyes closed
:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
The future is just a concept that we use to avoid living today
:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
You can live with dignity; you can't die with it

:blkstar:

~* My Place! *~

:o
</center>

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:28 am

damn you. damn damn damn. i am waaay too jealous of you right now. i dont want you and him to be at my house tomorrow. you'll be all cute and it'll fuck me up and i'll get drunk and slice myself up. probably worse than i ever have before. but dont worry... it wont be your fault. it'll be my fault for not being good enough. again. so go on.... go out with him. be with him. fuck him. you know you want to. "hes nice" you say. so fuck him. but you'll fucking hurt him. and every time i see you together i'll want to cut myself open. you dont even like him and i have been torturing myself over him since about a week after i fucking met him. its not fair. but its my fault. because you are better than me. everyone is. fucking everyone.

get over yourself..... its huting you too much to keep doing this to yourself. hold on. a little longer. if you still feel this bad at thing... then do it. but until then... hold on. i cant believe i am writing here to you... thats so retarded. lol. and while you write... you realise you are not fucking ok. but what else can you say? what else have you ever said?

get over yourself, loser. bitch. get over it.
<center>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:12 pm

B- we used to be such good friends but that has gone now.i cant trust you anymore.

swanfaerie
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by swanfaerie » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:45 am

"i'm sorry i did *sa stuff* to you. it was never your fault. i'm a sick person and i never meant to hurt you."

like that will ever happen
Don't do anything stupid.
It's hard to ignore a naked person.
You're a good boy too, Mommy

make your own snowflake!

Place

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:08 am

Nothing I can ever do or say is right. So if the only way I can please you is in death, then I'm willing to do that to make you love me mum.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:31 am

B: hum. have fun. :( just dont you two fuck each other up, you are both too cool.

C: oh, you arent so bad. maybe i could like you if i knew you better. just dont try to steal my phone again :tongue:
<center>
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>