Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

jamie28

Post by jamie28 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:32 am

aja,

i tell people i am ok with getting a "b" or even a "c", but i am absolutely NOT ok with it. academics is the one thing i feel i can do well, and so much of my self esteem is tied up in it i just can't cope with less than an "a". i feel bad if i make less than a perfect score most of the time.

i know my intelligence intimidates you, i know that you are thinking about NOT pursuing your education because you feel some need to compete with me and you are afraid you can't "keep up", but honey, don't worry so much about it. do it for you, and don't compare yourself to me or anyone else. and please, PLEASE don't get so wrapped up in grades that you feel worthless if you aren't the best student. i know that personal growth and learning for the joy of learning is more important, and for EVERYONE ELSE ON THE PLANET i deeply feel that is true.

for me, however........if i don't make an "a" i suck ass. may as well go slice myself up, because it means i am worthless.

t_k
building community
building community

Post by t_k » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:40 am

Richard: Yes, I want to fuck you. Cope. No need to get all freaked out and pissed off, you're the one who's been hitting on me constantly.

Isaac: If you don't like someone then don't speak to them, you dumb cunt.

Maria: You're a dumb fucking whore, you know that? Haven't you done enough to Chris. Haven't you done enough to me and Will? You're fucking Will's brother yet you spent all last night hitting on his best mate. You know how much everyone was calling you a whore? Div, me, Laura, Vickey, Ben Woodham, Alex... Everyone. I felt physically sick to look at you, so did everyone else.
Did I mention that your back flab was hanging over the back of your dress and it was sickening?
Yes, Maria you're s0 fucKinG aNa!!!!1111111 :roll:

Chris: Don't treat me like shit... I'd forgotten the power you had over me last year. The power that made me beg and pleade and throw up and every other foul fucking thing... You dismissed me last night, just like last year.

Luke: Haha, you want to hang out with my friends, don't you?

Nick: The chemistry's pretty gone...
<CENTER>Lunchbox
Eating Disorder Forums</CENTER>

MovingStranger
creating your space
creating your space

Post by MovingStranger » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:09 pm

Don't you ever tell me this is a waste of time ever again. It is my life, my choice. I will do the degree I want to do, not the one you want me to do. Why should I spend the next four years of my life doing something I HATE just to please YOU?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you. Come here and listen to me for once, for god's sake listen to me. I LOVE YOU.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:29 pm

please be okay.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:36 pm

get off your lazy bum and do something.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:32 pm

Please notice that I'm not OK, please tell me that you can cope with me, that you'll support me, please make an effort to call even though it's not convenient, please don't freak out and leave, please...
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

isis19
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by isis19 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:47 pm

Mom-Stand up for your Fucking self once in a while....hey help me out with dad too. You don't have to live like that. I wish you would just leave him and quit helping him hurt me.

Dad-I hate you for what you've done to me. You had no right to take advantage of me. Six years you touched me and now you have made me hate myself. Quit bitching about your back all the time and get a fucking job so you can help around the house...I'm tired of supporting you......You're a fucking BUM!!!!

Geoff-Nadia doesn't like you!!!! Instead of throwing away 2 great friends you should've thought twice!!!!! You're an asshole! You're a piece of shit for taking advantage of JP! Fuck you!!!!

Courney-Thanks for nothing you BITCH!!! What hurt most was when you ignored me after I told you my secrets. Fucking Bitch!

Tim-I was stupid to think I could be loved. You fucking idiot!!! You took advantage of me. Thank God I didn't sleep with you. I hope you burn in hell-along with your Skanky Slut!!!

Sandy-You left us, and then you expect everyone to forgive you for everything? Whatever. You never should've been able to come back. Quit treating me like shit you BITCH!

Everyone IRL who doesn't understand-Quit treating me like shit b/c I used to hurt myself. I'm hurting on the inside. Why can't you just accept me? why should I have to ask to be loved? Why can't I just be normal? Why can't you appreciate me? Fuck everyone who never listened!!!

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:49 pm

I still love you, I can't help it. I'm sorry.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

fuzzy ducky
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by fuzzy ducky » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:17 pm

Please please please just help me. Ring me. Talk to me. Sit with me. I'm not going to sit there bitching and complaining about how bad I feel. Maybe I just want to be close to you like it used to be. Maybe I would love it if we could both just sit/lie in bed and you put your big safe arms round me and hold me, so I feel like nothing can ever go wrong again. I'm not going to cause any arguments. All I want is a little bit of affection and some nice words. Stop pushing me away. You cant be there for me for three years then just stop when I start feeling bad again. I need a friend. I need you. You are hurting me more every day than you would ever ever realise. Please. I need you.
My Myspace

Of course I'm out of my mind, Its dark and scary in there

:o Fuzzy Ducky - Zombie wh0r

My Place-Slightly Quackers

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:34 am

I am really proud of myself for not giving up on this programming assignment and patiently working to figure out what the problem is.

:oops:

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:37 pm

i'm not okay anymore. i never was okay.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

jamie28

Post by jamie28 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:19 am

christ, honey.

don't leave me. please don't leave me.

but if you do, i know what i am going to do.

jamie

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:03 pm

Why the FUCK can't you just be home and here for me and not have people staying with you when I need you this much?

I don't get this bad often, I just wish you could really be here to cuddle me, because your texts, however lovely, really mean fuck all.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

twistddreamr
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by twistddreamr » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:47 pm

god, everything's fucked up and twisted.....

or is it just me who's fucked up and twisted? you make me feel so many emotions i can't think straight.

As I search for the resolution...

"we're all just a little bit fucked up." ~Rob Thomas

"you have to earn your heaven." ~ Pop RIP

Nona
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Nona » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:51 pm

Please help me.
I know that I pretend that everything is cool but I don't know what I'm doing at the moment and I'm terrified. I really need help but I don't know how to ask you for it even although I know that you will give it unconditionally.

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:57 am

A - I'm not strong enough to refuse it when you give it to me, at some point you have to realize I'm fucking messed upm and you need to realize that offering drugs to messed up people who just want to escape isn'T a good thing.
I can'T say no, I want them.... if you just stop it'll be ok.

L- I know you saw them, I know you know they're something bad even if I made up a story, I'm sorry, I'm not the tough tattooed punker you thought I was. I have issues, more then you're probably willing to put up with for someone you're sleeping with. Just leave, I'm using you and you know that.

S- I'm sorry I never called back, you're too beautiful, I don'T deserve you.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:20 pm

I... I'm still not over it. And as much as I love you and want you to cuddle me until I stop crying... a part of me still can't forgive you. I think a part of me still hates you.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:15 pm

You don't want to help me, not even to help myself.

jamie28

Post by jamie28 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:48 pm

you said the "d' word.

fine. you will be surprised when you get it.

at least this way i can maintain some control over the situation.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:19 am

i don't understand what you want. do you love me?

--

are you angry with me? i'm so scared of losing you.

--

you were being so selfish. can't you see that this isn't the time to be throwing a temper tantrum like a little child because you don't get your holiday?!

--

you're a star. thanks for everything.

--

honey, i 'm here for you. always.

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks