I slipped :(

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Tori1989
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

I slipped :(

Post by Tori1989 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:12 am

*Possible SI trigs*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I am so angry with myself. I nearly reached my 2 month goal (which is good for me) but I SI'd again last night. Got into yet another argument with my mum, and just couldn't take it. Plus, I did it in a pretty obvious place and it's really warm here today, and looks like it could stay warm for a while. I don't know how to hide the marks; I can't live in long sleeves because my parents will suspect something. Everything was going great, but over the past few days, things have just messed up again :(
:star: 1 Year SI Free :star:

Unleash the Bats
building community
building community

Post by Unleash the Bats » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:15 am

awww honey, its ok ((((HUGS))))

i no slipping is a bitch, i slip all the ime, but u just have to remeber that u were free of it for over a month and that is an achievement and a half!

as for the weather- i no!!!!!! its rele warm today- ugh- i hate summer- another reason ppl call me a miserable goth...

i hope ur feeling ok...

danixxx
:blkstar: :redstar: Danix :redstar: :blkstar:

limestone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by limestone » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:15 pm

can you be honest with your parents? is that out of the question? i ask as if you did tell them then that would free you up to just wear the long sleeves and not worry the whole time. depending where it is, you could wear a bracelet or wear a small top under a shirt that is open.

the 2 months is good - you can double that time if you wish. yeah, you've had this hicup, but, once you get things sorted with your mum and the clothing etc then you'll be in a better position to see that things are possible.

anyway, just wanted you to know that i read,
best wishes,
limestone :star:

Tori1989
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Tori1989 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:07 pm

Thankyou both. I don't feel I can talk to her right now, we haven't been getting along very well recently. It's so hard not having anyone to talk to about all this. This board is great, but I also feel the need to be able to speak to someone in person. I don't have that right now. There isn't anyone in my family I can talk to, and my friends just don't understand :(
:star: 1 Year SI Free :star:

reallycreamed
building community
building community

Post by reallycreamed » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:31 pm

it's ok... we all slip sometimes. just try to remember what causes you to slip and think of ways to handle the situation better should it arise again.

no worries. slip-ups happen
take care of you
b
:grnstar: circles and circles and circles again :grnstar:
:1cat: :100_days_si_free:

**~*justme*~**
settling in
settling in

Post by **~*justme*~** » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:40 am

you should be proud of yourself!!! c'mon you did it very well and dont worry sliping its part of the process of stopping SI
no one stops "cold turkey"

and have a cow :moo: *cows make me fell better so ihpe you 2*

*hugs* if it's ok :blush:
Feel free to PM me :)

Hugs WELCOME