Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:17 pm

"you are bright."

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:20 pm

"baby, i won't leave you. i know we fight but we do love each other and we will find a way to get through this -- and stay together."

"i'm here for you" [and mean it]

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:05 pm

T -- "I love u. U mean more to me than u can imagine. I hate leaving u this weekend. I cant wait till monday so I can hold u again. I love u TUNS baby"

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:50 am

anyone: I'm here for you (and like just_me said, mean it)

craig: i'm so sorry

jack: i know your hurting, and i know i'm not a good friend to you, i'm sorry
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:15 am

:1hug3:

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:25 pm

"i´m not going to leave you. it´ll work out. i love you too."

--
mage

No hugs, thanks

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 pm

When you're not here, I cry for you, even though I know you won't be thinking about me.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:59 am

big adam: one day you will be exactly as you wish to be, everything is changing right now and you just need to hang on. these will be the most difficult years of your life, but i believe in you and you can do this, i'm here every step of the way

ha, fat chance of him ever saying that
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:30 am

Nathan: I know you're not OK, I'll look after you, I will get them to listen and help you. You don't have to keep falling.. it'll all be better soon. The nightmare's over, it's going to be OK now. It's going to be OK, I promise
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:14 am

anyone: i'm here and i understand
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:49 am

s: you can talk to me. what happened?

n: i want you to come.

Fyllie
honored elder
honored elder

Post by Fyllie » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:47 am

from the 'old' A:
"I'm sorry I did that to you, I am a moron and I never should have chosen someone else over you. You are more important to me than she is. I chose you most of all. I screwed up."

from the 'new' A:
"I want people to know about you. You are important to me."
and
"I want to help you, what can I do?"
and
"I didn't mean it when I asked you not to get attached. Get attached."

from my dad:
"I invalidate you all the time and I am sorry."
"I didn't promise you it would be easy,
I promised you it would be worth it." - 3AM

Always remember that everything is okay in the end - if it's not okay, then it isn't the end.

If I knew all the words I would write myself out of here...

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:59 pm

i want to hear this from you, J, god how i need this from you: i miss you, you'll always be my sister, my wingsis. i am sorry i haven't written. i will defenitely write more often in the future, and this time i mean it. i miss you a lot and have been thinking about you lotsly. i am sorry what your ex did to you. that must have hurt you a lot. do you want to talk about it? i would like to hear your story. i would like to listen. would you like to call me? we can talk on the phone. if you need me, i'll come to austria. i'll do that for you. i know how desperate you are feeling right now. i'm here for you. i am so, so, so sorry i haven't written, i know how much it has hurt your feelings. i am sorry for ignoring your emails, your cry for help...
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

pointeless
growing roots
growing roots

Post by pointeless » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:34 pm

Jay -: I made a mistake, i'm sorry,I hurt you, I know I could never take it back, I know you moved away from your family, friends and home to live alone - for me, to be near me... and I left you by yourself miles from any one.
I can't take that back now. I can't take away those scars, or take back the tears you cried, the damage I did to you, emtionally, physcially...
but let me try and make it up to you? let me show you that I never stopped loving you Suz.
That night at the bowling alley I didn't call my mum to drag you outa the toilets cos I didn't care that you were shredding yourself up in there, it's cos I couldn't watch it, I felt guilty, I knew it was because of me and it scared me.
take me back babe? please? I still love you...

(I wouldn't take him back, I just want the chance to go in for a make up kiss and pull away to the side at the last minute and whisper in his ear - 'your turn to cry' and walk away - I know that sounds harsh - but... he hurt me ...ALOT... )
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/sjhemming/">Visit My Website</a>

http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=83255 - My poetry/Art Den

With eternal gratefullness n thanks to pink elephant for the graphic x

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:07 pm

argh, sorry, i'm fucking everything up.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

bellaclare
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by bellaclare » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:26 am

from my ex:

I'm so sorry for pushing you away. I'm so sorry for being so closed off. I'm so sorry for killing myself and I'd do anything to come back. I knew it was selfish and I did it anyway, but I never thought you'd be going through this living hell. Sorry sorry sorry sorry and I'd do anything to come back.
I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.

~~Kurt Vonnegut

Bright Eyes
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Bright Eyes » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:42 am

I'm sorry. I do care about you. You can tell me anything.

BrokenGurl
growing roots
growing roots

Post by BrokenGurl » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:49 pm

Give me my space....i cant deal with you comforting me when ive been told so many times that you hate me...i dont want to talk to you about this...
speak as though noone's listening....

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:56 pm

we can't help you change but we can assure you we love you the way you are, even if you never change.

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:06 am

soph - i love you. you know that. but its so hard because you keep blowing me off to get shitfaced with your mates or fuck your boyfriend. yeah, thats right, i know. i know that last time you arranged to meet me you didnt cos you were off fucking sam, who is an asshole, and lauren told you that, but you didnt listen, and i'll bet you have found out now, havent you?
i want it to be the way it was. when you were no more fucked up than you are now, and i was a million times less fucked up, and alice didnt hate me, and it was you and me and ally, and lee as well. and i feel so fucking stupid for thinking it wouldnt change, cos you were so unstable. and i bet you think i am still the innocent little girl i was when yu left. i bet you havent got a clue i cut or that i hurt ALL THE TIME, just like you did for so long. and i know you were, are, a million times worse than me.... and trust me, this is enough for me. i dont want you to hurt, i want you to be okay, i want you to stay in school, i want you to stop doing drugs, i want you to stop messing things up, i want you to listen to people when they tell you to give up smoking and drugs, i want you to be ok, i want me to me okay.
god, i just want it to be like it was. which i know is selfish, cos you were feeling so bad back then... but i cant shake the feeling that you are so, so much worse off now, with the drugs and the leaving school... i want to go back, so far back that you hadnt even met me. and i want to see you and i want to scream at you STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM! I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE BUT JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM! because i dont know if it is true. all that crap you told us. i want to go back so i can help you. i want to stop them from doing that to you so you got kicked out of school. i wish you had wagged that spell. the one PE spell you decide not to miss. you are so stupid. though i can entirely understand how you felt when they were telling you to cut over and over. i would have too. it'd make a great scene from a movie. i hate that alice didnt tell me about it. that she refused to. i wanted to kill her. god, was it that long ago that alice started hating me? i dont get it. how did it all go so wrong? how?
and you better come this friday. you had better come straight off that fucking train cos if you dont i will fucking kill you, i'll fucking kill myself. you mean that much to me. and i have had enough of you not coming to meet me. and i'll tell you, too. and in a way that is the worst threat. cos i know that no matter how much you say you are okay and that things are going fine, i know how unstable you are and you might snap. i know how much saying that will hurt you.

which, i guess, is why i'll never really tell you how much it hurts me.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>