my thought in my head

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

princessjulia23
one of us
one of us

my thought in my head

Post by princessjulia23 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:22 pm

it seems like latey the urge is in my head all the time every sec of everyday every time something wrong happens i want to si so i dont have to do the work and actually feel the feelings i wonder when this is ever going to stop for me its like being addicted to drugs a cyle drugs drinkin si sexual behavior it all goes together so i cant alow myself to fall into that cycle cause its really hard to get out of it .... sorry just thinking a lil out loud :-?
"my scars revele that my past is real" "i tear my heart open just to feel" going on 2 days si free and ive been out of the hospital for 1 year

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:28 pm

thinking is allowed...even out loud.
I am glad you recognize the destructive cycle and are trying to keep yourself out of it...
What are you using to try to handle the feelings instead of SI? Is there anything you are doing that sometimes helps? I am always looking for good ways to cope...
I hope things get easier for you soon.

princessjulia23
one of us
one of us

Post by princessjulia23 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:37 pm

my treatment team is really importent i know myself when i dont want to go to groups thats when i need to go i also invest in cell phone games and i knit a lot anything to keep busy and coloring books are good
"my scars revele that my past is real" "i tear my heart open just to feel" going on 2 days si free and ive been out of the hospital for 1 year