A coping survey for yourself

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:34 am

Name: Laura
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: yes
If so what is your motivation: i dont even know... it just seems like something i should not do. i am better at motivation if i dont have a good reason to do something.
Favorite coping skills: i dont have any... i just come on bus and do random stuff. pretty much.
Coping skills that work the least: err..... eating?
Safe places you can go: i dont have any.
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): school, people joking about cutting, days when everything people do piss me off.
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: go for a walk, otherwise known as "to the bathroom", draw and angry picture, write out song lyrics, talk to people.
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): i actually dont have one. i am not a big planner.
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: i dont count, but today i broke about 1 and a half weeks really badly.
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: just resisted. i didnt even want to that badly, but i was at the train station and i had just done something really stupid... i just felt like a fool.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): me being an idiot. humiliation. even though no-one knew.
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): i dont have any. i hate depending on people. i know it's stupid, but i dont think i could call someone every time i felt bad. only 2 people irl know for sure that i cut. and one has probably worked it out.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

babyflutterby
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Re: A coping survey for yourself

Post by babyflutterby » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:42 pm

Name:cat
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: id like to but im not rely duin much about it atm
If so what is your motivation:
Favorite coping skills:dancein, hangin out wiv gd m8s, cumin on here
Coping skills that work the least: the red pen 1, it triggers me more, the rubberband 1 it dnt hurt or feel lyk cuttin
Safe places you can go: out, anywere just out
Identify stressors (be specific as poss):my dad, hes so negtive aout me, nutins eva gd enoth 4 him, skl the fact i hav no friends
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: well i dnt cut apart from wen im out,
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general):dnt rely hav 1
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: since last night so far
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: i dno, bin out wiv m8s or sumit, i dnt rely no
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): my blood lyk if i cut my finger on sumit, that triggers me alot, also wen im let down, my dad trigers me, also wen i c scars
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one):no1 atm the only 2 ppl i no hu no i cut iv fallen out with

graceless
settling in
settling in

Post by graceless » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:38 am

Name: morven

Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: kina

If so what is your motivation: that I'll never give it up

Favorite coping skills: being on computer

Coping skills that work the least: talking

Safe places you can go: no where

Identify stressors (be specific as poss): my life..all the unsolved shit

If at school/work name good coping skills to use: dont no

What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general):being busy

If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: 11 days

If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: being strapped to a bed

Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): my hurt, being alone, wanting to feel free

Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): susan I think...thats it
I BRUISE easily - like a Love~Heart carved on a tree...

"Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...
"I will try again tomorrow."

Kamikaze
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Kamikaze » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:18 pm

Name: Owen
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: No
If so what is your motivation: N/A
Favorite coping skills: Leaving my house
Coping skills that work the least: Talking to people
Safe places you can go: None
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): Family and a few "friends"
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: Go to sleep
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): Eat!
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: Just under a week
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: Go to sleep
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): Stress, family, loneliness
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): None

LuLu
one of us
one of us

Post by LuLu » Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:41 am

Name: Katie
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Trying to stop
If so what is your motivation: Friends, myself
Favorite coping skills: walking outside & counting stars
Coping skills that work the least: red pens
Safe places you can go: friend's house til he leaves for Navy
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): thinking about myself, future, parents & family being insensitive about various things
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: Talking to friends or thinking about a crush
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): Call Doug or Angela & stay out of my bedroom
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: between 50 and 60 days
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd:
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): stress, depression, sudden bad moods, not wanting 2 be on meds anymore
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Doug & Angela; Nick as a last resort-I no longer want him 2 see me sad(which oddly has helped me be happy a lot lately)because I care about him so much

BlueStarSkyMonkey
creating your space
creating your space

Post by BlueStarSkyMonkey » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:18 am

Name: Jen
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: yeah
If so what is your motivation: my Mom, myself, my friends
Favorite coping skills: writing poetry, posting on messageboards
Coping skills that work the least: being alone in my room
Safe places you can go: my Aunt's house, work
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): work, lack of sleep, stress
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: work hard
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): i don't know
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free:
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: Went to sleep.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): Feeling like my life is out of control (being sick for long periods of time especially)
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Woody

-Kel-
building community
building community

Post by -Kel- » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:25 am

Name: Kelly
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: yes
If so what is your motivation: Being alive for the people i love, being a good role model for my little sisters. showing my parents they can ruin any more of my life. showing Kay i am everything she said.
Favorite coping skills: Kay (but i wont have her for much longer)
Coping skills that work the least: elastic band
Safe places you can go: with Kay
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): my parents, my self hate thoughts, struggling at uni.
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: go find Kay
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): find or email kay, go out somewhere eg cinema. listen to music.
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: this is day 1.
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: instead of pretending it wasnt happening i should have tried my ways of coping and ignored the thoughts.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): my dad, abuse as a child. self hate. death, going to hospital.
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Ian (bf) Kay
---Kelly---

Cheez
settling in
settling in

Re: A coping survey for yourself

Post by Cheez » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:08 pm

Name:
:star: Chris
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI:
:star: Yeah
:star: My housemate, she's been stopped for weeks but is finding it hard when I'm still doing it.
Favorite coping skills:
:star: coding, I can get lost in a program for hours and not think about anything else.
Coping skills that work the least:
:star: journaling, I tend to focus on the negative stuff and that just makes me feel worse
Safe places you can go:
:star: my bedroom, tis my little area of peace.
Identify stressors (be specific as poss):
:star: finances, I was almost made bankrupt last year and its been a struggle ever since, high workload at work isnt helping either.
If at school/work name good coping skills to use:
:star: browse the web, go for a walk, talking to others in the office.
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general):
:star: I don't really have one, I share an office and have nothing with me I can hurt myself with at work, at home I just hide in my room and try and do something else.
:star: na :(
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd:
:star: avoided the argument I had with a friend.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss):
:star: arguments, focusing on worries, bad self image. lots of stuff really.
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one):
:star: I have a couple of great friends, the only two I've told about my SI, they have been really helpful to talk to about stuff.
Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.

rosie605
creating your space
creating your space

Post by rosie605 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:45 am

Name: Stephanie
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: trying to reduce i suppose

If so what is your motivation: stopping before my husband finds out

Favorite coping skills: coloring, exercising, going for a drive

Coping skills that work the least: rubber bands

Safe places you can go: work, pamela's house

Identify stressors (be specific as poss): moving away, finding a job,

If at school/work name good coping skills to use: talking to some one on another topic

What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): don't have one

If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: :(

If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: more people aware of the problem so that i have more people to talk to

Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): children who are going through the same things as I did, flashbacks of my childhood

Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): pamela, kathleen
But the struggles make you stronger
And the changes make you wise
And happiness has its own way of takin it's sweet time
No, life aint always beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life aint always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride

"Teaching is the profession that makes all other professions possible."

http://lessonsoflife23.blogspot.com/

pointeless
growing roots
growing roots

Post by pointeless » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:01 pm

Name: Suz

Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Stop

- College (having to wear long sleeves in a boiling hot dance studio while u sweat it out is unpleasant and if any new cuts were to accidently be seen ie: show costume fittings etc: I could risk losing my place at college after already having had a suspension and a formal warning),

- Dance Career: Nobody wants a dancer with huge ugly scars, or would trust there children into the care of a dance teacher with huge scars all over them from SI (misconceptions) I'd continue to wreck and sabotage the one thing I'm living for... so I gota try and stop...

Favorite coping skills: Listening to loud bashy music and screaming along, beating pilliows, writing, drawing, colouring, dancing,

Coping skills that work the least: using a rubber band,

Safe places you can go: (I'm currently trying to find a childrens play tent to call my safe space to fill with a huge duvet and pillows and a battrey powered night light - a little childish and silly but I think it might help)

Identify stressors (be specific as poss):
Career/college pressure,
My Ocd

If at school/work name good coping skills to use: urm... not sure... could use some ideas??

What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): I don't have one for college as I've only really stopped trying to SI this summer break but I really should work something out... general is distraction distraction distraction by all the favourite methods I mentioned

If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: 30 Days

Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss):

-Recieving grades from college,
-Family gatherings - being compared to my cousins,
-Failing at a dance move - a failed piroette/period of muscle stiffness and poor flexibility/particualr movement I can't perform/ or perform aswell as I'd like,

Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): There's Hannah - but I don't like to bother her with my problems she's got enough of her own... there's nobody else really...
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/sjhemming/">Visit My Website</a>

http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=83255 - My poetry/Art Den

With eternal gratefullness n thanks to pink elephant for the graphic x

GlassWings
creating your space
creating your space

Post by GlassWings » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:38 pm

Name: Laurel
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Not really... I guess I'm not ready yet.
If so what is your motivation: n/a
Favorite coping skills: Chewing my nails... that way I'll be less likely to really make a mark just in case.
Coping skills that work the least: rubbing my arms and legs. It makes me even more 'itchy' and numb. O___o
Safe places you can go: Erm... this forum. Keeps me busy and the computer is in the living room so I can't SI anyway
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): Feeling like I'm just looking for attention... that makes me angry with myself and frustrated that I'm so stupid about it.
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: I draw ugly lines on my paper at school... that usually relieves some tension.
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): Uh... I rely on my own willpower, I guess. I'm going to have to work on that...
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: It would have been eight months but I started up again yesterday. : (
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: I could have told my best friend I wasn't okay. She knows but she doesn't know I started again.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): I'm not sure, I just start feeling bad. I guess I'll have to find out.
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Just my friend mentioned above.

teacher2B
building community
building community

Post by teacher2B » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:50 am

I'm going to do this for the stupid eating disorder thing that keeps trying to run my life because si isn't as much as a problem for me any more (three slips in over 1.5 years)

Name: Brenda
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: um...yes...I think so.
If so what is your motivation: I can't help others if I'm messed up myself. I'd rather be fat than depressed (I'm not either, but sometimes it seems like that's the choice I have.) There are so many better things in life to worry about than food and weight and being perfect. My body is a gift from God and I shouldn't try to destroy it.
Favorite coping skills: destracting myself; reminding myself of my motivation; asking a friend to remind me of the truth; realizing that I stay the same weight whether I worry about it or not; running (when it doesn't turn into an obsession); reading
Coping skills that work the least: running (when I let it turn into a way to punish myself); clothes shopping (wonder why? :roll: ); surfing the 'net
Safe places you can go: the living room
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): a fight with my parents; failure of any kind; clothes shopping; feeling full; weighing myself
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: finding a friend who understands and being honest
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): accountability from friends
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: not long--it's been a rough summer, but I've been in pretty good recovery since December 28, 2003
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: for si--not had the blade in my room; for ed--forced myself to eat breakfast and lunch even though it's a saturday and no one noticed
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): fighting, tension, failure, weight, food, failure, failure, failure
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Mandy, Julie, Malinda, Beth, Mollie, Matt, Emily, Steph, Jen, Alyson--ok, so I have a lot of people who know and care :D

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:47 pm

Name: Livy
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: My SI is not that out of control... so not really, but when I do get a bad urge to cut I try not to
if so what is your motivation: i just think of my friends, and i want to live life not float through it
Favorite coping skills: music seems to really help to calm me down, i also play sims2 or another stratergy game to take my mind off things
Coping skills that work the least: watching TV, i dont want to sit still and do nothing
Safe places you can go: my bedroom, the little livingroom, if i want i can sit alone in the garage, i do sometimes
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): when everyone is happy and i'm not i feel even more awful, when my older brother hits or kicks me
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: i doodle, loads, on the front of my book/paper/pencilcase it helps to take my mind off things. one i got really trigged in english and i spent the entire lesson after that drawing grim reepers on my english book, was quite fun actually lol
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): i just remember that urges wont last long, and in a few moments i'll be ok and i just need to breathe and resist
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: about a day or two... but i wasn't stopping because i wanted to, i just had no reason to cut, if there is, i probably will cut
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: i could have not reached for my razor, i could have slept but i didn't
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): bloody pictures always trigger me quite badly, but talking about SI doesn't strangly, i get really trigged when my brother beats me up, i nearly always cut after he does
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): david. he is the only person who wont fuss over me
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

ArchyOpteryx
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ArchyOpteryx » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:55 pm

Name: archyopteryx

Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: y

If so what is your motivation: not want pain to get that strong that i need to si

Favorite coping skills: read, movies, breathe!, why do i feel this way?, ME time, ask for support on bus, drugs

Coping skills that work the least: alcohol, sex, googling old girlfiriends

Safe places you can go: home, back porch

Identify stressors (be specific as poss): no me time, no me space, no me power, no me control, no me money, baby whining incessantly

If at school/work name good coping skills to use: long lunch break, bus, cartoons on internet

What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): none

If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: like 2 mos

If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: take lots of mind numbing drugs? no? um... i don't know

Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): feeling alone, stressed. um.. too general i know. um... sick, exhausted, sleepless nights, overworked, wife needy, baby needy, everybody needy, no time for me needy.

Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): bus only

Lovesx3Requiem
one of us
one of us

Post by Lovesx3Requiem » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:28 pm

Name: Ana
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Yes
If so what is your motivation: I don't want people to see scars
Favorite coping skills: Squeezing ice, writing, 5 minute rule
Coping skills that work the least: rubber band
Safe places you can go: sadly don't have any
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): mom drinking
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: writing/rubber band
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): i don't know?
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: n/a
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: nothing
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): hearing about people cutting, when people say "oh, i've seen worse"
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): i have a couple

Frippy
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Frippy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:32 pm

Name: Cara
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: yes..trying.
If so what is your motivation: I guess i recognise it is not a good way of coping, bf concerned, it worries friends and family, would not go down well at work, and I'm afraid if I don't it will get worse.
Favorite coping skills: distraction, fighting with cat, calling friends/bf, bath
Coping skills that work the least:not eating
Safe places you can go: friends house, boyfriends, for a walk, ahve a bath
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): work, responsibility required at work, people dying, worrying about friends, feeling of letting people down. exhaustion.
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: talking, generally too busy at work to deal
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): call bf.
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd
: called for help.
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): crying, letting people down. Bad news.
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): Ian, Ewan, Lindsay

isis19
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by isis19 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:27 pm

Name: Becca
Are you currently trying to stop SI? Yes
If so, what is your motivation? Disappointing/hurting my friends/family
Favorite coping skills? writing poetry, playing basketball, talking to my best friend, playing with my dogs
coping skills that work the least? doing nothing/dwelling on my problems
Places you can go? Bestfriend Jp's house, Amber/Dinorahs house, rec center, BUS
Identify stressors(be specific as poss)? not being liked, feeling inadequate/stupid, being alone, failure, my dad, seeing others hurting inside
If at school/work name good coping skills you can use? talking, keeping busy with customers and work
What is your currennt safety plan (for work/school/general)? call Jp/Amber
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been SI free? 4 months
Identify triggers? Hearing about rape/sexual assualt, others hurting, letting others down, being overwhelmed with family/work/school, people yelling, crying, failure, bad news
Contact friends? Jp, Amber, Dinorah, BUS

what_if
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by what_if » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:08 am

:redstar: Name: Nat
:redstar: Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Yes, stopping
:redstar: If so what is your motivation: My mom
:redstar: Favorite coping skills: Talking to either my mom or my sister, listening to music, coming on BUS, reading...
:redstar: Coping skills that work the least: Trying to forget about it
:redstar: Safe places you can go: Anywhere where I'm not alone
:redstar: Identify stressors (be specific as poss): Failing at something (even little things), upseting people i love, feeling like everything is going wrong.
:redstar: If at school/work name good coping skills to use: Getting away from people (going for a walk), or sometimes the opposite...staying around friends.
:redstar: What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general): Dont have one
:redstar: If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: I havent been counting, but perhaps a month (feels like a hell of a lot longer though)
:redstar: If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: Well, i slipped once, so...perhaps going and talking to a friend or family member about how i was feeling at the time.
:redstar: Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): My friends talking about their SI in graphic detail/showing my their cuts, seeing others in pain, seeing scratches or cuts (even non-SI related ones) on others...
:redstar: Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): My sis and my mom mainly.

~ Nat :bfly:
<center>:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
Living life is easy with eyes closed
:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
The future is just a concept that we use to avoid living today
:blkstar: :redstar: :blkstar:
You can live with dignity; you can't die with it

:blkstar:

~* My Place! *~

:o
</center>

silvertears
settling in
settling in

Post by silvertears » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:20 am

Name: Mindy
Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI: Yes
If so what is your motivation: God
Favorite coping skills: Prayer
Coping skills that work the least: Writting the process
Safe places you can go: friends house
Identify stressors (be specific as poss): rejection, lonieness, anger
If at school/work name good coping skills to use: blue chip
What is your current saftey plan (for work/shool/general):
If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free: 21 days
If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd: stay away from know trigger feelings
Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss): internet ...
Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one): only got one.... guess I could find another

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 pm

<b>Name:</b> pretty
<b>Are you currently trying to stop or reduce SI:</b> stop
<b>If so what is your motivation:</b> desire to be healthy, happy and free from this
<b>Favorite coping skills:</b> answering before questions and arguing myself out of it, drawing what I would have si'ed, writing lists of what's bothering me and then reasoning it out. reading.
<b>Coping skills that work the least:</b> distractions.
<b>Safe places you can go:</b> bedroom, park if weather is good, library if weather is bad.
<b>Identify stressors (be specific as poss):</b> making mistakes at work, deadlines, tiredness.
<b>If at school/work name good coping skills to use:</b> hiding in the loo for five mins and focusing on breathing and saying calm things to myself, making and drinking a hot drink. calling a.
<b>What is your current saftey plan (for work/school/general):</b> don't really have one, just try to use coping techniques that I know work. not carrying tools with me is really important.
<b>If you are not currently SI'ing how long have you been si free:</b> nine months but three days since I slipped. only one slip though :)
<b>If still SI'ing what could you have done to change the outcome last time you SI'd:</b> tried coping stuff. read. kept self away from potential tools.
<b>Identify triggers (be as spec. as poss):</b> anything relating to being at school, lots of family stuff, being reminded of failing in the past.
<b>Contact friends (people you may call when you are upset or have a slip, it is good to have more than one):</b> a, bus people if i want to be specific, text k or b or l, if i want to be distracted/not talk about si and don't mind waiting for a reply.
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place