Secrets(inspired by PostSecret)-Please Stay Safe!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:14 pm

*Comments are Fine-PM*
*ED*
I need to talk about this somewhere, so I am putting it in here*
Okay, so I have lost some weight and look a bit better (weight wise) I bought a new bathing suit and for once in my life I don't care if some of my stomach is showing, BUT I feel so damn guilty I don't know what to do. The only reason I am toning down is because I have been purging and eating weird.
*Comments are fine-PM*
Last edited by VowsOfSadness on Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:48 am

hmmm...told a secret I didn't really want to tell. So I deleted it.
Bye secret.
Last edited by NobodyToYou on Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:23 am

Question about this thread: Are we allowed to comment on people's secrets, via PM or whatever? Or ask for responses?

I say the other people are really weird, because I'm afraid that they won't like me. :oops:

Comments via PM are welcome (on any past secrets as well)
Last edited by balletomane on Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

BladeAngel
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by BladeAngel » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:03 am

I bet you could. I bet a lot of people are like me and wondering about what people thought... I almost came back on here an delete my secrets, because I've never told anyone any of them... then I decided it really did feel good to get them out.
:bluestar: BA :bluestar:
My xanga: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Lil_Wodie

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:05 am

Question about this thread: Are we allowed to comment on people's secrets, via PM or whatever? Or ask for responses?
Everyone please read first post I explained everything there.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:58 pm

i´m not ok. people think i am but i´m not. i don´t want them to know because they´ll leave if they find out. people always do.

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:15 pm

comments are fine

I think that the only reason that I read books, do work and create visuals, is because I'm so ugly and undesireable I can't expect any man to ever look my way. I create only in stubborn defiance and bitterness.

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:28 pm

*Comments are fine-PM*

*su*

- Sometimes I'm on the edge of suicide, but I don't do it... just in case I get it wrong, like I do everything else.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:08 am

i am not independent, i am alone and its killing me. i want to change, i hate myself, i hate everything i am, i want to change so badly but i will never be perfect enough for myself.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:14 am

I haven't actualy revealed much about myself to anybody at all. I'm too scared of their opinions. Sometimes I wonder how much of my true self really exists and how much is from others' influence.

(comments ok)

Chessie
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Chessie » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:10 am

*please comment-pm*

I feel rejected by the world.
My throat is bleeding again and really hurts.
My mother is capable of emotionally hurting me more than anyone else - and has many times.

*SA*
I'm still not over the "sexual assult" that my family doesn't know about. And never will, as far as I'm concerned. I'd hate hear all the remarks about me making myself a vicitim, being a slut, needing to go to self defense classes....I want nothing to do with any of that....
<B><center>:star: SI free since September 16th, 2004 :star:</center><center><b> :bfly: hugs welcomed :pinkstar: </b>

My Service Dog Indy

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:14 am

-PM comment ok-

:redstar: I am a liar, I cannot stop lying to everyone I meet, I am ashamed of myself and I think this is a mental problem because I lie about everything, I've tried to stop but nothing is working.

:redstar: I hate myself more than anyone else. I hate who I have become and I hate the fact that I am trying to change. I hate everything I am.

:redstar: I think I may be bisexual... and I dont think its a phase. I am sometimes very much attracted to girls instead of guys.

:redstar: I know for a fact my mum is ashamed of my scars, she has told me.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

glass angel
honored elder
honored elder

Post by glass angel » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:12 am

*i nearly killed two people. they were my friends and now i hate them both for nearly dying.

*i'm not okay

*i'm supposed to be at work right now
"He loves you. You have so much."
"I know, and I see it all around me, but it stops at my skin. I can't let it inside. It's always been like that and it's always gonna be like that."
~Shortbus

My Place

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:46 pm

- Deep inside, it's not that I don't thinik I'm good enough, I know I'm not.

- I wish I'd died. And I really wish I hadn't promised him I wouldn't try to kill myself again.

And horribly, shamefully, terribly, I don't even want to keep that promise.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

BrokenGurl
growing roots
growing roots

Post by BrokenGurl » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:55 pm

i say im fine..when infact im not.....when i feel out of control im scared...am i really here or is this a dream...
speak as though noone's listening....

pink_flower
building community
building community

Post by pink_flower » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:12 pm

comments are welcome-PM
*trigs*
-Me and my best friend tell each other everything, except i dont, i dont tell her about my SI/SA and i feel so guilty :cry:
-everyone thinks i'm the happiest most carefree person they know, i'm not really
-I dont think i could ever kill myself, but sometimes i wish i was dead
I'm looking for backing for an unauthorized auto-biography that I am writing. Hopefully, this will sell in such huge numbers that I will be able to sue myself for an extraordinary amount of money and finance the film version in which I will play everybody.
David Bowie

Soon you will see.
All of your fears will pass away.
Safe in my arms,
you’re only sleeping.
Annie Lennox-Into The West

Lets boogie!

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:55 am

comments are welcome by PM.

* I have a boyfriend, but I really like one of my best friend's boyfriend.

* I'm scared, because these meds aren't working and I'm realising that no meds can ever make my mum love me, or make me love me.

* It's all my fault. I did it all to myself. I know depression's not like that, and most people feel guilty about it, but I really really did. I did it on purpose. Nobody believes me. That makes me sad.

* I don't want to be happy.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Green Beauty
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Green Beauty » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:28 pm

- I was the one that burnt down our garden shed, no-one else. It was me.

- I used to have a compulsive urge to steal money from my family, it only happened once with my grandparents, and once with my brother, but every time i went to my dads i would steal. I am ashamed of it, and despite how i have it under control i still get urges to do so.

- Sometimes i just want my scars to be noticed, i never show them, but sometimes i go out wearing long sleevs and no sweat bands hoping someone will pull my sleeve up. I want to know what reaction i would get, to find out who my true friends are.

- It is a harsh word to use but i hate 4 people who i lead to believe are my friends. Dave, ellie, kim and eve. If you read this. I HATE YOU. I cant stand you and i wish i never have to see you again.

- I'm scared to live, but i'm too scared to die.

- When i said how i enjoyed my previous job. I lied. I hated it.

- When my great nan died i had to act as if i was sad/mourning when it didnt effect me at all. I didnt know her, maybe i would see her once a year. There was no attachment.

- I love my family but i cant stand being around them, i am never happy when i am.

- I say how i hate people. I don't, i'm just scared of them. I am only totally comfortabe around my girlfriend. I am scared of everyone else. Even my friends and family. I am scared of being judged.

- I only chose my A-level subjects to live up to the expectations i believe people have of me. I am failing all because i picked subjects which i cant handle and dont want to do. If i go to uni i will do the same. I can't lead my life how i want.

Comments are welcome via pm

Omnia vincit amor
Member of the Welcome wagon
Shh be quiet, You might piss somebody off
Proud member and loyal spoon of OATS - Oldies Against Text Speak
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Skipping and a jumping, In the misty morning fog with, Our hearts a thumpin' and you, My brown eyed girl

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:26 am

PM's ok...

-I have a confession to make... but I can't make it without being misunderstood. I know that I seem to love alot of people.. and that I'm a fake... but this is real and I need you to realise. I'm not a little girl, my emotions have progressed much further than I ever wanted them to. I can't help how I feel for him. Mark was almost an excuse... he was who I leant on in between the fights with the man I really love, but none of it was real. Every way Mark helped me... I told myself it was not him, but the man I love. I know now... all the time I was with Mark, I was wishing... praying that somehow I would be talking to the man I really love. Sometimes I hate him, and we fight... but I cannot control my emotions, and my heart is telling me the truth. I'm in love with Craig. Please understand this is real... and others are not. I love craig so deeply it hurts, I pretend I hate him, but I can't live without him.
I hate my mother because Craig likes her in a way he will never like me. It hurts so bad.

-I'm scared to be happy, because then I think my life will have no meaning and everything will be too perfect.

-I call everyone that I feel threatened by, an attention seeker. But really, I'm the attention seeker. I am a little pathetic self absorbed liar. I hate fake people, and I am a fake.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:14 am

Pm's ok....

- Sometimes I have chest pain and I think I'm going to die...
- I bought a gun the day Ashley left, I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger
- I smoke because it gives me an excuse to carry a lighter around

**SA**

- My first boyfriend told me he had to be rough.... I believed him

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]