Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

___fashioninjection
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by ___fashioninjection » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:29 pm

i love you so much... i really wish i could tell you but i don't want to scare you :roll:

x
<center>::pretty dirty::</center>

<center>[look at how goddamn ugly the stars are]</center>

<center>[idioglossia; we speak in tongues] ---my place {replies welcome}</center>

<center></center>

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:37 am

craig: i am a total and utter asshole i beg for your forgiveness
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:18 am

Go away
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:40 pm

J - so are you going out with her? when did it start? how long have you wanted her? were you thinking of her when you went to bed with me? how can she make you happy when I can't? do you love her? why didn't you tell me about her? why let me make a fool of myself throwing myself at you? why??? why did you sleep with me when it meant nothing to you and hurt me so much?

Jim - what are you thinking? do you really want to see me or are you just being polite?
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:47 am

mum: go away your hurting me
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:20 pm

I'm sorry for what I've become, but how can I stop. I would do anything to be skinny, and why? Him. All the him's. I think "If I could just show him, one last glimpse of what he's missing, maybe then he'd see." I just want this so bad and I would do ANYTHING for it, anything I had to. I'm desperate, I just won't show it. When I lose one pound it is the best feeling in the world, as of yet nothing has matched thate feeling. If I could just find something better than that feeling like I had before, then I think I could survive, but do I really want to?
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:14 pm

back off. I can't explain. Don't ask me to. I'm triggered. I don't know if I can do this. What if it never gets better? I am sick and tired of all this

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:26 am

I am so sorry.

-Kel-
building community
building community

Post by -Kel- » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:36 pm

i really wise i could say this

Kay - you have been my guardian angel of late. you have no idea how much you have done for me. i know im still a mess but il get there one day.. and i will ALWAYS know that i didnt it because if your help.. even if by then uni os long over and your no longer my personal tutor.
i wish you could adopt me - you have no idea how absalutly fantastic you are!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:10 pm

anyone: i'm sorry i'm such a mess... i really dont know who i am at the moment, i'm fighting with myself everyday, i'm trying to change. the more i want to change the more i hate the person i am. i idolist other people, i try to be like them... but i just cant find myself. i'm so lost.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:19 am

did you always hate me? Or did this happen slowly? A message once every couple of months isn't enough. All the stuff from you is in the box now, I don't know if I ever want to see it again. I wish I hated you but I just miss you.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:05 am

i need someone here with me now, i need them to sit down and talk to me, i need them to hold me when everything feels wrong, i need them to make everything ok again. i want to be able to live, i dont want to keep these restless emotions inside of me any longer, its killing me i dont know how much longer before i snap. are you listening to me? i may act tough but i'm still a little girl and i need someone here for me. please someone send me an angel, i need an angel. i want to be able to lie in there arms forever if i need to and they will tell me everything is fine because they are there. nobody is like that, there is nobody for me here. i'm going to break, can you see my breaking? i'm so scared of the day i snap, of what i'l do. samaritans wont work, i need someone in person here, but not a theapist, a friend. someone who understands. truly understands and doesn't care what i do to myself because inside i'm a good person. i am like i am because i am so alone. i am so utterly alone. did you ever notice?
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Slightly Crazy
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by Slightly Crazy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:08 am

t_k wrote:Lewis: Wanna go out some time?

Nick: I want things to go futher or stop... I don't want to just fuck you. I want more. You say I'm the hottest chick you know, so why don't you ask me out? make something of your words. Make me like myself. You have that power. I like myself when I'm in bed with you and I liek myself when I am hugging you in town or all of that.
And, yes, Gemma IS much too young for you.

Crowley: I love your burn, it's beautiful. I wish I had nice ones to match, but all I have to show you are some cruddy old blobs that could be from anything.

Belinda: Sorry for being a bitch to you. But I still don't like you.

Kittie: Just fuck off out of my life, will you?!?

Gemma: Get your dirty little paws off Nick you dumb whore.

Richard: You're hot :)

Maria: Die, fatty, die.

Jonathan: I don't like you very much at the moment. it's not my fauklt I was the only one anyone thought could get through to you. And now you eat food at lunchtime instead of one other time a day so that we'll all see it and think <I>oh, well, he MUST be okay then!</I>

Mr Johnson: Give up and go home, will you?

lol, im not teh only Belinda in the world... i shall not be paranod :)_

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:01 pm

^ lol, she wasnt talking to you, it was to this girl at our school.

stacey: i love you. of course i love you. you're my stacey. but you have to pull yourself together! gavin is a manipulative bastard. i know that getting rid of him is something you have to do, ahve to want to do, and i know it is hard, but for fucks sake, please, please shee what he is doing to you. i dont think you even like him anymore. you just feel like you do because you feel like you have to because he is manipulating you.
sort yourself out. get rid of gavin, thats the first thing. then decide who you want to be with, at least for now. you fucking well cant keep going around saying one, no, i'm sorry, TWO guys are your boyfriends, and hitting on 3 others at a party. you have to stop being all attention seeking and irritating when you are drunk with your "i'm so ugly, everyone hates me" because whiole you are saying that there are 10 people standing around you, haf of whom want you, and i am sitting in a corner alone wishing even one person was showing any interest in me. PEOPLE LOVE YOU! PEOPLE DONT LOVE ME OR ANYONE ELSE THE WAY THEY LOVE YOU! you say you dont want them to, but why then do you lead them on, snuggle up to them, kiss them and tell them they are lovely. FUCKING STOP IT! PLEASE, PLEASE fucking stop it. get it together before people start leaving you, because they will. they fucking will. and i love you and i want you to stop doing this, but i also what you to beleive that you are beautiful as you are, as everyone says you are. get it together. and once, just once, pick up that i am feeling bad and ask me whats wrong. because you never, ever do.
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

GLaDOS
ticket inspector
ticket inspector

Post by GLaDOS » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:22 am

Z: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

I want you. I need you. But I will never get you. I hate you. You idiot.
This was a triumph.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:36 am

I am not empty

I am... gone

Tell me its ok... craig... tell me this is ok... tell me you love me
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:55 am

A: I miss you so much it hurts.... come back... please....

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

silvertears
settling in
settling in

This may take a while!!!

Post by silvertears » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:20 am

LAG**** Ok...... I know this is harsh ( and its not in my personality) but I really never got to tell these people off!

Pam : You are the person I am most mad at on this whole earth!!! You said you cared, you even said you loved me. I trusted you, you knew how hurt i am. And still you selfish bitch you decide to never answer your phone to me, and never return my calls. You know me pam, i showed you. How could you, you will never know how bad you hurt me. You can do nothing to make this up. You are fake!!! You knew this would hurt me and you choose to do it anyhow. It is because of you that I wil never let anyone near my heart again. You broke it and I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! your nothing but a low life meth addict who lives off of mommy's $ !!!

Julie: number 2 person ohhh. You descust me!!!! You gosiping fat pig! take your drank ass boyfriend and go Fu** Him! I never want to see your face again, and don't you ever flaunt your friendship with my mom in my face you bitch! I hope you blow away with a hurricane!! I hope your daughter takes all your $ and leaves you for dead!

silvertears
settling in
settling in

This may take a while!!!!

Post by silvertears » Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:21 am

LAG**** Ok...... I know this is harsh ( and its not in my personality) but I really never got to tell these people off!

Pam : You are the person I am most mad at on this whole earth!!! You said you cared, you even said you loved me. I trusted you, you knew how hurt i am. And still you selfish bitch you decide to never answer your phone to me, and never return my calls. You know me pam, i showed you. How could you, you will never know how bad you hurt me. You can do nothing to make this up. You are fake!!! You knew this would hurt me and you choose to do it anyhow. It is because of you that I wil never let anyone near my heart again. You broke it and I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! your nothing but a low life meth addict who lives off of mommy's $ !!!

Julie: number 2 person ohhh. You descust me!!!! You gosiping fat pig! take your drank ass boyfriend and go Fu** Him! I never want to see your face again, and don't you ever flaunt your friendship with my mom in my face you bitch! I hope you blow away with a hurricane!! I hope your daughter takes all your $ and leaves you for dead!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:21 am

c: tell me you love me, you love me right?
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.