I HATE THIS!!!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

I HATE THIS!!!

Post by broken_words » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:43 pm

Ana (anorexia)- I HATE YOU AND I WANT YOU TO DIE!!!! YOU MAKE ME CRAZY ... YOU CONSUME MY MIND..YOUR ALL I THINK ABOUT...LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KAYLEE-I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A SHITTY FRIEND

MIKE- YOUR HAUNTING MY DREAMS AGAIN YOU LITTLE PERVERT...GAWD I HATE YOU, AND I WISH YOU WOULD KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE TO LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO....I STILL CARE!! DAMN IT!!!

TINA-UR AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU

MYRIAH- PLEASE STOP TELLING ME YOU CARE WHEN YOU HANG UP ON ME BECAUSE YOUR GAY ASS BOYFRIEND CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD- I'M SORRY I'M JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH...I NEVER WILL BE AND I'M TRYING....I JUST HAD TO GET MY FEELINGS OUT!

See these tears fallin'?
they're pure and true,
but why can these tears,
be truer than you?

2 weeks si free

~Broken_Words~
WRITE ON!!!

mallie
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by mallie » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:36 am

Have you seen the Things Left Unsaidthread ? DiamondHeart created it some time ago for exactly this kind of expression. Its quite a popular thread here on coping, it might be useful for you.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:40 am

hey sweetie....
i'm sorry your having a difficult time. i do want to tell you that Kalee does NOT think your a shitty friend she loves you with everything in her. she wants only the best for you. she wants all your dreams to come true. and she will do ANYTHING for you! theres NOT A CHANCE IN HELL that she would ever think that you are a shitty friend.

love You Know

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

thanks

Post by broken_words » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:26 pm

Tell Kalee that i love her and she's the one of the best people i have ever met in my life...no joke...and she is helping me more than she knows...

See these tears fallin'?
they're pure and true,
but why can these tears,
be truer than you?

2 weeks si free

~Broken_Words~
WRITE ON!!!