My Abuse (*sexual abuse*)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

My Abuse (*sexual abuse*)

Post by broken_words » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:53 pm

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF IT'S A HARSH STATEMENT I AM VERY VERY VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was molested in 1st grade...by a girl, one of my "bestfriends" at the time (she was older)....i never really told anyone...and this is like the the third time i've told anyone...now i'm telling the whole world on bus...i feel dirty..and wrong...b/c it was another girl...now i push other girls away and rarely hang out with them...i say it's b/ci don't like the drama, but it's b/c i dont trust them. I just told the second person this week end i told a friend who is a girl who i love dearly and she was SOOOOOOOOO supportive, and i'm thankful!!! So now i just want to know if anyone else has been abused by the same sex in a sexual way...and if i'm wrong, if i'm dirty, how i can trust girls...
I don't even know what to ask...i've been pretending it never happened for like .... 10 years or 11 or something like that!!

See these tears fallin'?
they're pure and true,
but why can these tears,
be truer than you?

2 weeks si free

~Broken_Words~
WRITE ON!!!

zani
settling in
settling in

Post by zani » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:15 pm

:star: Well done for telling someone else but more so for allowing yourself to trust another girl enough to tell her. This is REALLY important; you are NOT dirty or wrong for what happened to you, even though you may feel this way. I tell myself that the 'act' was dirty and wrong and that my emotion has gotten confused and made me feel that way instead. Therefore transferring the bad feeling/ emotion out towards what happened instead of inwards towards me. There are thousands of females who can be trusted and strong friendships be made with, try to leave the negative distrust with that one girl who betrayed you and your trust and take each person you meet (male and female) as they are and take it from there. Hope not harsh, please take softly.

Sending a smile if hugs are too much. :wink:
Why r we so vain that we care 4 the opinion of those we do not care about?