Secrets(inspired by PostSecret)-Please Stay Safe!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kate_
growing roots
growing roots

Post by kate_ » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:14 am

~ i don't have many secrets that i haven't shared on bus...<--that's one

~ i wonder why i put myself through everything i do...why i look for more people to hurt me, after those who hurt me have left

~ i play every side with friends...i have no spine, even though everybody thinks i'm a tough bitch with an attitude. i'm always the first to apologize, unless i hate the person

~ when i was 10 me and my best friend went around telling people we were anorexic because we thought it was cool. that was when i started to develop my eating disorder and current obsession

~ in a group of people, i check out the girls instead of the guys. not because i'm attracted to them...i'm constantly comparing myself to them, asking myself who has nicer legs or prettier hair. it makes me feel better about myself when i win.

~ i don't check out the guys because i'm scared of them. they sicken me, unless they come onto me...then i feel like i'm actually worth something, if i made him look twice i feel as though i actually hold some value as a person

~ i used to pretend that i didn't want to get better, even though i did. it was the "i'm too cool for any of this mushy bs, and i just don't give a fuck either way" mask that i wore to protect myself...i even wore it around my doctors and therapists

~ i'm not wearing that mask anymore...i just don't want to get better.

~ i imagine and somewhat plan out how i'm going to apologize to everybody who has hurt me for making them hurt me.

~ i haven't killed myself yet because i'm scared that if i leave now, no one will notice. i want them to notice when i suddenly disappear.
:lblstar: don't go hiding in the shade. :lblstar:

i'm perfecting my emptiness

my place - The Good Side Of Bad <-- all replies welcome

erase me

Mindpoison
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Mindpoison » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:03 pm

I'm afraid to tell my T that I've been using dangerous sex to cope now that I have SI and ED issues under control (I'm a lesbian and I've had unprotected sex with seven different guys in the past week; I didn't know any of their names).

The thought of being raped again turns me on more than anything else.

I neglected my pet rabbit and that's why she died...and I thought how much like my mother I was, except I didn't physically die when she neglected me.

I'd be happy if my mother died.
<center>

:purpstar: :purpstar: :purpstar:

It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler. </center>

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:07 pm

i really really miss him. and i miss talking literature and music and that. none of it seems interesting anymore, because i haven't anyone to share it with in the same way.

---
mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

shadow of a smile
building community
building community

Post by shadow of a smile » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:50 pm

:star: i´m afraid to let go of SI. if i do, do i lose a part of myself?
:star: everyone in my family are very strong christians. i wish i could be like them, but my relationship with god isn´t up to par. although i sometimes pretend that it is.
:star: i´m afraid to get attached to people. i´ll meet people and have fun with my `friends`, but i don´t get too close b-c i know they won´t be around for ever.
i accept hugs!!!

my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness
1 Corinthians 12:9

my place

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:32 am

deleted

--
mage
Last edited by magebaby on Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:41 am

roseblum15, to answer your question just post a new one, or if you want you may go back and edit your old one, whichever you prefer.

*Comments are fine-PM*
-Last night Ryan called on accident. He didn't know his home phone had called me and I could hear him and Brandyn and Jon talking, and for a few minutes I auctually listened. (And I wondered how his home phone could accidently call me when he never calls?)

-I say I am over Ryan, and I think I am, but I'm not quite sure. I don't like Nathan (in that way because he is one of my good friends), but I might go out with him because I am bored, but I secretly wonder if it is just because I still like Ryan.

-I lie alot, but not about things taht matter, I just can't seem to stop. I have whole other lives that I made up with made up people and I try to stop lying, (and I know this will sound stupid) but I just can't! My friend Kate has the same problem so we have "lie-rap sessions" where we just get all our lies out.

-Everyother time I lie within the next five minutes I say "I'm sorry That was a lie", my friends think it's cute but i think it is really annoying.

*comments are fine-PM*
Last edited by VowsOfSadness on Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

BladeAngel
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by BladeAngel » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:24 am

*Comments are fine. Please send comments via PM. :D

Trigger Warning

-It makes me sad that how long I've made it isn't always enough of a reason to not do it.

-I was molested by my older cousin when I was 12.

-I hate what he did to me. I said no, over and over again. So why didn't I fight back? I was a stupid 17 year old child. I wanted to be needed :oops:

-The one time I tried to reach out for help, I confided to a trusted teacher in our daily journals. She wrote back to that entry and told me to quit being so desperate for attention. I never reached for help again.
Last edited by BladeAngel on Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
:bluestar: BA :bluestar:
My xanga: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=Lil_Wodie

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:46 am

this is tough

i've never been in a relationship
i'm not sure if i'm even capable of truly genuinely loving anyone
i'm selfish
i'm scared
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:49 am

-- I'm using my boyfriend, I feel like I'm cheating on him with myself.

-- I don't love him as much as he says he loves me.

-- As much as I say I don't like my mum, sometimes I really just want her to hug me and tell me it's okay.

-- I don't like jaffas.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Oblivion
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Oblivion » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:24 am

**WARNING**

- Im scared incase i harm my children the way my parents harmed me. Some say those who abuse are ones who were abused themselves....What if they are right?

- I wish i was gay so i would never be touched by male hands.

- I wish someone would kill me or that god would give me an ilness that killed me. Theni wouldnt have to plan killing myself.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infect the crotch of anyone who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Oblivions Outcast Cave - All welcome

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:14 pm

~Even though i say i've had a girlfriend for a week i never really did

~I've only had one relationship it was with my ex who was mildly abusive (not in a physical way)

*SEX TRIGGS*
- My ex used to force me to give him hand jobs and I'd cry, he's touch me too down there even though I said I didn't want to. He used to pressure me into sex, but I never slept with him, I was afriad he would rape me. I was 14.

-He has a new girlfriend, I can't help but wonder, sometimes, does she sleep with him?

I know I'm messed up. god.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:09 am

PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE!
- there was this guy i knew. when he touched me, i felt ill and trapped. sometimes i was afraid he would hit me, and i'm not sure why.
- then there was this girl. after a bit i started feeling nauseous with her too, especially after sex or fooling around. but i wanted physical comfort. i hated the things she said to me. hearing them made me feel sick.

--
mage
Last edited by magebaby on Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No hugs, thanks

WoundedAngel
building community
building community

Post by WoundedAngel » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:41 am

--i think i am crazy
--i only ever hurt ppl
--i am a bad person

i am already sad and think i might cry right now so i will come back tomorrow and finish this..ill edit it, k? right now i just need to go somewhere and do something that doesnt require much thought about the past or about myself and how dumb i am.
<center><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 01#1435201">
</a>
<b>There was a young man at Nunhead, Who awoke in his coffin of lead;
‘It is cozy enough,’ he remarked in a huff,
‘But I wasn’t aware I was dead.’
</b>

<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 86#1627186">
</a>
</center>
:o Zombie Christi

~*Star*~
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by ~*Star*~ » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:40 pm

* if S tells me im gona tell dan, even though i've told her i wont.
* i think i may have led someone on whom i have no intention of ever going with.
* i love dan so much and im gona miss him like hell when im in costa rica. hes like my new brother, we are like twins.
* i've never had a boyfriend, even though i have had several 'things' with guys, and i've got loads of lad mates. which makes me think there must be something wrong with me.
* i lied to dan when i said my si was in the past. its been over 2 months since i last did but im no where near calling myself recovered, obviously, but he thinks its been loads longer than that.
* i'm gona fail my as levels. i need ABCC but i'm expecting to get D's and maybe a C if im lucky but i cant tell my mum that.
"I was down, I fell, I fell so fast
Dropping like the grains in an hourglass
Never say forever cause nothing lasts
Dancing with the bones of my buried past"

DOA, Foo Fighters
:grnstar:
"The stars are upside down"
Four Years and Nine Months

"Its Friday I'm in love" ~ The Cure

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:32 pm

* I have a plan for SU...but no one has ever asked if I do.
* I have never dated, and don't want to until I feel more stable. Relationships scare me.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:02 pm

I want someone to come along and rescue me from myself
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

Oblivion
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Oblivion » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:40 pm

My arm band isnt a fashion statement.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infect the crotch of anyone who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch.

Oblivions Outcast Cave - All welcome

emnatic
growing roots
growing roots

Post by emnatic » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:49 pm

*ED*
*i think i hav an eating disoreder i binge and cant control how much i eat at night and im totally out of control and no one understands or realizes and i work out for 2 hours a day and still eat and i never tell any1 how much ive ate ever cos however little it is im still ashamed and feel its too much
*i dont know if im over za3 im defnitly still angry at him but how will i ver know im over someone
*im so mean to most new people cos i dont want them to hav time to figure me out and realize how mean they can be to me
*when i si i hide it all but im always wishing someoen wud notcie and help me
*i hav a fear of public speaking thats turning into a phobia and i just am so scared that people will see how scared i am cos i odnt want them to know and it makes me totally incpaable of talking i start shakking and i go hot and red and my vocie comes out weird and i dotn remember wat im saying and i mess up and talk the ron g language and i know everyone can see im nervous but that just makes me worse
'Not all those who wonder are lost, and not all those who are lost wonder'

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 pm

Deep down I think I want everyone to despise me as much as I despise myself, then for once I would be in the right.

Tori1989
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Tori1989 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:15 pm

:: I like to lead people on and fool around with them, but when they take a real interest in me and ask me out, I push them away. I feel I don't deserve to be in a relationship, or to be loved.

:: The thought of never SI'ing again scares me. It feels like i'll be losing a piece of myself, and I never want my scars to fade.

:: I sometimes hope that people will notice my scars, but when they actually do ask questions, it scares me.