Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:53 am

get out of my rooom. now.

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:20 pm

Just because I don't complain about it constantly doesn't mean it doesn't hurt everyday and until you have it don't tell me how to sort it because it's not that simple
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

PoisonIvy
building community
building community

Post by PoisonIvy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:24 am

I - i don't know if i want to be with you. i love you so much that it hurts me to be apart, that the more we are apart the more that i hate you for not wanting to be near me. i hate your friends. i hate your slutty friends. i hate your ex-girlfriends. i want you to leave me as i can't leave you.

K - you're new to me, thats exciting. i've spent so much time talking to you that you've become one of the nicest distractions in awhile. you're beautiful, really. i can't wait to hang out with you when you get back. i miss you a lot today, i think tomorrow will be bad too . . .

S - you've become so boring. i have hardly any desire to be close to you. the last time we talked you pissed me off so much. i have cooled off, but have decided to try to take some space til we talk again.

R - i miss you. i wish that we were closer then we are. i wish i was your best friend and that you could never replace me. i can't wait to see you on sun.

M - i'm disappointed that things have not worked out for us. everytime i talk to you, it makes me think of that, and that hurts me, so i talk to you less. i am jealous that someone loves you that much. why can't he love me like that? why won't you say something to him?
NO HUGS PLEASE
It takes hold and it won't let go . . .

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:53 am

A- I fucking miss you, all that love stuff aside I just fucking miss having you next to me on the couch saying stupid comments while we watch Dave Chapelle.

I fucking miss being able to wear all your band shirts, and you took my jeans, I want them back they probably don't even fit your ass.

and I fucking miss all the love stuff... I fucking miss you, I fucking miss us.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:21 pm

Just grow up, your moods and temper affect everyone stop yelling at us all and throwing your weight around when something goes wrong
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

cariad
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by cariad » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:07 pm

i cant get these memeories away
i hate myself
so much
for never ever being good enough
:purpstar:

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:19 pm

J - I wish I could take back all the stuff I have said to you, you are not worth my attention, you are immature, self centred and manipulative even if you don't realise it. Contacting you and letting you hurt me again and again is just another way of hurting myself and being self destructive. I have better ways to hurt myself and better friends to spend my time with.

J2 - I really like you, I wish I knew what I wanted from my life then I'd have some idea of what I want from you. Thank you for caring for me when I was so drunk I couldn't stand, thank you for listening and being a friend to yet another fucked up female, thank you for still treating me with friendship and respect after the night we spent together. I really hope that you stay in my life.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

candiperfumegirl
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by candiperfumegirl » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:33 pm

kirk- i love you. although i can't say it back right now i do.

everyone else-i can't fucking do it okay? i just want to die why can't you hear me screaming?
smitty werbenmanjensen, It was his hat mr.krabs! He was number one!

I'll meet you by the third pyramid

i want white roses painted red

mentalworldhaven.com come on over!!!!!

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:36 pm

bugger off. I don't like you so leave me alone.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:04 pm

honney, thank you so much. you're a star and i love you. why are you so good to me?

--

what it all boils down to is that you have to make compromises in relationships. you have to make compromises to have a family. i'm sorry you regret/resent that, but that's the way it is. that's what you signed up for when you got married and had kids.

i wish i could make you happy. i wish i could make you happy enough not to want to leave us.

--

you're cool. take care.

--

thank you. i love you.

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:20 pm

**lang**

A -- My GOD ur a demanding attention-seeking BITCH. You're self centered, and selfish. You're a wannabe slut, and cant even get that right. You want and expect people to worship the ground u walk on. I mean, GET REAL. Ur a complete BITCH to be around. Ur such a fucking loser, can u blame peopkle for not wanting to talk to you ALL the time. And yet you demand from them that they do that. You fuck up ur own life with ur ridiculous demands, and u fuck up other peoples. I wish I cld have nothing more to do with u, but thats not possible. I wish I cld have nothing more to do with ur behaviour, but unfortunately its addictive. I so badly want to be free of the way you behave, but, I cant let go of that side of u yet.
But, mark my words, I FUCKING HATE YOU. I HATE how much you've fucked up my life. I mean, what fucking right do u fucking have, to barge in here and fuck stuff up for me. Stuff was going good, and then u came along. I dont even know where u came from, or why ur here. I dont know what it will take to make u BUGGER OFF. Ur such a fucking BITCH, everyone fucking thinks so. You're so unwanted, and u so obviously know it, so FUCK RIGHT OFF out of my life, and the lives of everyone around me who I care about.

And, also, u are SUCH an attention whore. I mean, u ADMIT ur si is for attention, and hope it will get u even more. How fucking desperate can u get. Some people use si as a coping mechanism. Because they're hurting so badly inside. But, no, not u. U use it because ur not happy with having peoples attention most of the time by being loud and DEMANDING attention. But, you had to take it further. DIDNT U BITCH?

Urgh, I fucking hate u so much, I envisage killing u when I need cheering up....

(why is it so easy to be truthful about urself when u pretend ur talking about someone else?)

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:17 pm

D -- OMG, are u serious? Please say u meant what u were implying...please say u werent joking around. I know I appeared to be, but I wld do that for u, if u were being serious. I would.
I so badly want u to be serious. Ive been in love with u for so long. Please feel the same way. FINALLY please feel the same way.....
Its SHIT timing, but PLEASE do feel the same. Im not kidding, T wld be history if ur being serious. I love u so so much. PLEASE have been being serious. I really need u to have been. And its MEAN of u if u werent.
I wish I cld just say "Dan Im in love with you" cus then, it wld be easy for u to tell me what u rly felt. But cant deal with bing rejected by you again. Not after the past TWO times.
Urgh.....PLEASE say u meant what u were implying....PLEASE!! I so badly need you to mean it....

I love u forever...

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:17 pm

don't leave us. please.

--

can i have a hug?

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:43 pm

i'm not ok. i need help. i don't know where to look for it. i don't even know where to start. i feel so alone.

--

mage

No hugs, thanks

Kamikaze
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Kamikaze » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:21 am

*lang*

I wish you would just leave me alone. I don't like you and I know you don't like me, so why can't you just fucking leave me alone? Do you really think I give a fucking toss about what you think? No one does, they'd have to be dumb to care about you. I no can't believe any fucking word that you say. You talk so much crap. Why can't you waste all of the crap on someone else instead of on me? Infact why can't everyone just leave me alone. Alyn, why can't uou just get a fucking life? You have no idea what it's like in the real world because you just spend all day on that fucking game. You're such a retard, what is the fucking point in learning Slovenian? Are you ever going to go to Slovenia? No, so why fucking bother. Sometimes I think God gave you jelly for a brain because if you have got a brain you are so dumb you can't fucking use it.

Mindpoison
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Mindpoison » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:09 pm

M - You have no right to make me feel so worthless. I'm worth a lot more than you. I'm a better person than you. Don't ever treat me like that again. I'm NOT your doormat. The problem is with you, not everyone else in the world. YOU have problems that YOU need to deal with. Don't put it on me. Don't turn it into MY issue.
<center>

:purpstar: :purpstar: :purpstar:

It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler. </center>

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:02 pm

T -- I love u SO much angel. I hope u have a nice time this weekend, but I miss u already n ur not even gone yet. I missed u 2 seconds after ud walked back to ur rehearsal...
I cant wait to see u on monday...I cant wait for u to hold me again! I love u tuns angel. I cant believe I feel the way I do about D, when I have u. U mean so much more to me. You do! I love u. I LOVE U

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:42 pm

sometimes i wish something really awful happens. or i become focussed enough to do something dramatic. just so they *have* to care.

right now. i'm exhausted. and i'm scared. and i'm spacey. and i want to kill the whole world away.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:40 pm

Daddy,
I was SO scared today when I heard about the bombs. I thought u might've been hurt. There was onyl a slim possibility as u are always in ur office by the time that the bombs went off, but I was still so scared. I nearly cried. I havent dun that. I wont do that. Its silly of me.
People would say I was ridiculous. There's nothing wrong with u, u werent affected. It would be silly. But, Im still scared for u. What if there are more bombs. What if next time, u ARE hurt? What will I do without u Daddy? Im still ur "little girl". Despite the things I say and do, Im still ur "little girl". I still need u so bad. Its sounds awful, but I could cope without mummy. I couldnt cope without u. Ur my world.
I just want to wrap my arms around u, n not let u go, but, I cant do that. We DONT do that in our family. I wishj I ould say "I love u" to u, but again, we DONT do that in our family. But I would HATE it if u HAD been hurt today, and Id NEVER said to "I love u"
Cus I do daddy, I love u SO much. More than u know, more than I show. I couldnt cope without u. I hope ull be safe tomorrow, and all days....I LOVE U!
Ur "little girl", Ill FOREVER be ur little girl. however old I am....

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:08 am

don't you give a fuck at all about me?