Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:48 am

This is not a good week for you to be on vacation.
And I need to see you before friday of next week. That is just too far away.

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:59 pm

:1hug3:
I love you. I care about you. I'll miss you next year.

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:32 pm

M- I love you i'm sorry if I make you feel unwanted

J- I don't hate your family and i'll make an effort tomorrow
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:10 am

I love you, I care about you, I miss you, and I want to be friends again. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry. Let's hang out.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:34 pm

D -- I love you, just like you love me. Ive always been yours. I always will be. I was scared when you attempted su, and me saying it was okay, was onyl cus I wanted to say what I thought you wanted me to say. I respect you so much, I love you more. I wish I could hug you and kiss you and look after you. I dont try, because I know Ill never be good enough for you.

G+G -- We love you, and we're here again. We wont leave again. We wont put you through another year like that. We love you. We know you love us, we always did. We've been watching you, watching how hard you've had it, how much you've fucked up. But all the way through it we've been proud of you. And we couldnt be prouder sitting here with you. Seeing how much you've changed and grown.

Will -- I love you. I wont leave you. Please let me make it better. Please let me put it back to how it was. I miss you so much. And Im forever thinking of you. Ill tell you everything I want to say now, cus u deserve to know. Then Ill levae you if you want....

J -- I would give anything to be with you.

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:45 pm

I messed up. I am sorry...yet I am not. I couldn't push myself that hard...it was too difficult. I couldn't cope. I know I should have tried harder...but I didn't have anything left. Sorry I failed you. Sorry you will be disappointed. Sorry I am not a better, stronger person.
But this is who I am. Right now. I hope someday I am better. But right now I am not. Right now I am a stupid, weak person who couldn't cope. So that is all I have to offer. Sorry if that isn't enough. Please don't despise me...even though I deserve it.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:48 pm

mark- i will stop being an asshole and be a friend
craig- havn't talked to you in ages, really missed you, want to meet up with you and we can chat
mum- yes olivia darling, you can have all the wicca books you want, and candles, and incence, and spell books...
dad- so your a witch, thats fine, explain it to me i'm really interested... (HA i wish)
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:12 pm

Don't be scared.

Everyone is here.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:53 pm

i'm su but i've no idea how to tell anyone just how much i am :cry:

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:28 pm

im- you made me believe i could be someone else.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:32 pm

"i never meant to hurt you."

--
mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:54 am

R- I wish I could tell you how much I wish I'd never lost your friendship. I guess I blame myself so much, but I talk to you know, and want to tell you so much. And I can't.
And it was years ago now, but I'm so sorry.

S- Why do you try to justify how infuriating you can be? I put up with you, because I know you mean well. But lying to me makes things worse.

i'm sorry i am how i am. i'm sorry i don't help more. i'm sorry i'm not a good enough person.

i wish i was
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

daysofgray
creating your space
creating your space

Post by daysofgray » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:36 am

I'm sorry ive caused all this, im sorry i couldnt keep things together, im sorry im so two faced between you two, I shouldve never let this happen, And im sorry i cut myself...its not your fault its mine because im stupid. I'm sorry that i cant tell you this. I'm sorry for hating you neither one of you deserve it.

W i love you. Ever since things got bad between me and B and you were always there to listen to me. I've just been afraid because of how it went last time. Look i know you dont think it would work out together... i just wanted to tell you.. You are everything i have ever wanted, your always there to listen to me...you understand anything and everything i talk about. You always look so happy even when your life is shit and it just makes me smile to see you smiling.. I didnt want to tell you because unless you feel the same way.... i know it will make you feel bad, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont feel bad..... i just want you to know... i love you, you are my best friend, i trust you more than anyone alive, you always have a positive side to throw into all my negative shit, I want to be everything for you too...i'm tired of pretending.. i love you, i realize i am probably not everything you want, because i am never good enuff in anything, oh shit please dont feel bad cuz of how im talking either, but i realize this and i will just have to find you in someone else.., i still want to be friends I DONT WANT THIS TO GO ALL TO PIECES LIKE ME AND B DID AFTER WE BROKE UP.... you know i cant promise i wont cut myself, but i can promise i wont because of you...for the time being, it wont last forever so i suppose i cant really promise that, i love you, i wish i could take away all of your problems and we could leave this town and be happy together for the rest of forever, im sorry

Littlest brother....please...i know you look up to me...but i really dont want you to grow up to be just like me, there is soo much i have kept hidden and couldnt possibly explain to you yet, but i dont want you to be anywhere near where i am, i only look happy, bcuz i dont want you or mom or dad or chris to worry,i love you and you rock, dont ever let anyone tell you anything else, if they do tell me and i will beat the crap outta them for picking on you

Brooklyn...what the hell happened? i thought we PROMISED we werent gonna do this..We SWORE we would not ignore and avoid each other, WE FUCKING PROMISED IT!!! but i dont suppose you really care right now, youve already got another boyfriend(whatever happened to wanting to take things slower in the future, not rush into things like you always do, like we fucking talked about??) ok....im not yelling, if you forgot i still remember...i promised i would never yell at you and i plan on sticking to that, I always thought you seemed too flirty with him...im only proven right now..., you know what... if i hadnt agreed about us breaking up being the best thing, i bet you would have just dumped me anyways, the only thing holding it together anymore was you being afraid of me cutting myself over it, look when i said i loved you.... i really did mean it, i didnt just say it, i told you things...tried to talk to you....but your life is so flawless....or you had no trust in me at all, Im sorry, but i have broken my promise about not cutting because of you.....several times.., I just wanted to be tehre for you...but you didnt need me there, you didnt want me.....why did we start out in the first place? i'm not like some super hot guy or anything, so what happened? it was so perfect that first three weeks....what in the fuck happend?? Oh, i was digging through my wallet...found an old paper that said June 27th on it...couldnt for the life of me figure it out...but ive remembered now...Happy early fucking birthday, i dont know whether to say i love you, i hate you, what....im so fucking confused...why wont you get out of my head, WHY?? noo... im not yelling....im not, i wont yell at you, why didnt we just stay friends and keep talking? it was just so awkward....one day dating you talking to you....the next day....not.....i felt out of place.... like should i talk to her or not?... i dont know, you confuse me, but i am officially right now going to get over you, i dont care if i cant do that, i am going to right now, goodbye Brooklyn, i hope you are happy with your life, oh i know you hate me cutting, but i cant help it babe, its just part of me, and guess what, i havent done it for 6 days in a row now! what?? of course...thats my record this summer..., well look its not as easy as you think, ughh you never would understand, but this is my final goodbye sweetheart, goodbye, goodnight, wish it coulda worked out better baby
::. Depression is just anger without motivation.. .::

I got scars from dirty scratches, scabs and ashes, the back of your mouth

~What hurts more is i would still die for you..-Armor For Sleep~

x!xRage and Love<3

emnatic
growing roots
growing roots

Post by emnatic » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:13 pm

A.S: im sorry i didnt believe you today. im sorry about what i said and how i reacted. im sorry that happened to you it wasnt your fault you didnt ask for it.
S.Z: im sorry i stopped listening i shudnt have been so selfish i should have know you better and realized wat was going on. you didnt ruin that day for me i ruined it by setting it up. sorry you did thos things i know u didnt want to i know i set u up. u put up with a lot for me sorry i let u down.
dad and mum: we knoe youre not ok and that u need help. we're gonna giv it u without interfering or perussing u. we dont know wat u're going through but we'verealized u cant jsut get thru this by us turning a blind eye.
tha actually felt pretty good, thnx for starting this thread
'Not all those who wonder are lost, and not all those who are lost wonder'

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:05 am

c- im so much of your problems and i apologize for it. i didnt mean to neglect you for months on end while you did everything in your power to make me happy. im sorry that i never took you seriously and that i was only after your ass. im sorry that you have to feel emotions while i shrug them off like a soulless bastard.

a.r.- im sorry i stared at your arm so much. it was rude of me and i had no right. this coming year, i will treat you like everyone else
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:02 am

I love you.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:50 am

I missed you.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:35 pm

i love you. You could never realise how much you mean to me.

Mindpoison
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Mindpoison » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:22 am

P: I'm very proud of you. You're an incredible person and I know you're going to make it out there when you go to college. You have nothing to worry about.

M: I know I wasn't the best mother to you and often put my needs above yours, but I'm willing to be here for you now and give you your space. I respect that you don't want to accept comfort from me as I neglected you a great deal as a child, but I still love you and like you as a person.

S: When I think about what I did to you as a little girl, I want to kill myself.
<center>

:purpstar: :purpstar: :purpstar:

It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler. </center>

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:17 pm

"i love you, i need you, i want you in my life."

--

"i don't regret having become a parent, and i don't resent you"

--

"honey, i love you too."

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks