I feel So Stupid

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Pie_Fairy
one of us
one of us

I feel So Stupid

Post by Pie_Fairy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:36 am

<3 okay this is guy troubles <3

and i know its stupid but why cant i be stronger, i knew nothing could happen cos he lived to far away, so why am i shocked he doesnt like me. i feel physically sick, co i really liked him. it happens all the time, but i lost my V with this guy and that was on sunday and suddenly im gone! he wants to be mates but i dont see him as that. and its not his fault, he cant help who he likes... i just... need something to cry on...

how come i cant help my self?

Why arent i stronger?
Last edited by Pie_Fairy on Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SouthernComfort
settling in
settling in

Post by SouthernComfort » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:53 am

awww, *hug* some guys are like that, and go just for, well, sex. There are a million guys in the world, and one that makes you so upset, isn't worth your time.

I know you're hurting, and it sucks. But it'll get better!

As far as you and him being mates and all, if you dont feel like it would be possible, or if you feel it cause trauma for you, dont try it.

I really dont know what else to say, I hope things get better hun :-)
Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

amarganth
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by amarganth » Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:02 am

I know how this feels like. The same thing happened to me.

I have to agree with SouthernComfort, he is not worth your time. I know it doesn'y feel like that right now, perhaps you still hope he will change his mind. But do you really want to be with a guy who hurts you like this? I am sure you are worth a lot more!

Hope things will get easier. Take some time, and remember it's okay to feel sad and cry about it. But don't think any less of yourself for what happened, or for being upset about it!

hope you'll feel better soon

:star:

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:43 pm

saffie- you lost your V?
when? you were with us the whole saturday, i'm confused
why did you bunk off on friday? miss martinez found out and she's furious,
anyway, see you at greenday tonight- if you come

byeeee
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:22 pm

I think it is perfectly understandable why you would be upset. You gave this guy something special...your affection, your virginity, your hopes for the future. And he didn't treat that as something special...That is going to hurt. No way around it. So please don't think there is something wrong with you or that you shouldn't feel this way. There is nothing wrong. He led you to believe that he might like you, you liked him, and now those hopes and fun feelings are gone. You have a right to be sad, and angry, and disappointed.
It is your choice if you think you can be friends with him after this. You don't have to feel bad if you think that is not a good idea for you. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself.
You are worth taking care of.