rage at god

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

forest
one of us
one of us

rage at god

Post by forest » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:36 pm

as of late ive been raging at god for all the pain in the world. why the hell would it create us and let us live in pain? this all stems from doing my 2nd step in a.a. but i cant get past it, or dont want to. sometimes i god becuse it let it all happen to me and let me do it all. im so angry and sad all at once. i dont get it. and no one i know understands or cares. latly ive been wondering how to end all the pain. its easy to just die but id just be born once more and have to go through it again. i want to know how to just end it ALL. who knows, maybe if i could kill god it would end. nomore suffering, nomore pain, nomore and dispare. no crying infints in there mothers arms, no more war, , nothing, nothing at all. but how. and at what sacrifise. sure the pain is gone but what about the joy. is this all just gods sick game?

Arcadia
building community
building community

Post by Arcadia » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:55 pm

let it go. if god exists you can't get at him, if he doesn't, no problem. the only thing proven to change the world are resolute individuals making a difference, however small. Maybe you should look at the principles of humanism - humanists teach that it is everyone's duty to make the world a better place, because there is no afterlife, so therefore why not just live the best life you can right now? Besides, with the twelve steps i'm pretty sure you can opt to believe in a "higher power" rather than god per se...
"Does it really come as a surprise
When i tell you i don't feel good?"
- Garbage

My Place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 28#3283228

Arcadia
building community
building community

Post by Arcadia » Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:57 pm

also perhaps you should re-post in Bodies under siege, more people go there, you might get a much more helpful repsonse :)
"Does it really come as a surprise
When i tell you i don't feel good?"
- Garbage

My Place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 28#3283228