Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:07 pm

All I want in the world is for someone to hold me and make everything ok, just for a minute.

I know that you want that too.

I've tried... I've tried so unbelievably hard to give it to you, to make you better, to love you and make everything ok. But I can't give you it.

If he can, then you should be with him, not awkwardly positioned between us because you can't decide and neither one will let go.

I'm too selfish to let go of you... I don't want to be alone.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:50 pm

a memory i'd rather forget.......but why does it always come back?...i don't want to deal with this now......i want it to dissapear, to be able to look you in the face without remembering, to hug you without wanting to cringe a little.....

daniel & sam: i can never tell you until i'm finally able to admit it to myself...and even then i don't think i can...........i'm sorry....its stupid. it probably never happened. he'd never do that, i mean look at him. theres no way in hell...daniel you met him, you know what i'm talking about..he's loved too much, he's the family's pet.....
fuck....

((nick:....please don't ask me about this....don't even bring it up...cause i won't tell you what i'm talking about....))

aryn: chick i love you.......and i hope it never happened to you......thats one of my biggest fears.......i love you too much chick....and i'm sorry i left for all those years, and was never able to keep an eye on you....i'm so sorry...

eric: boy.....your crazy.
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:40 pm

They're my friends not yours you only know them because of me.

You do realise that they wouldn't be so accepting if they lived with you.
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:25 pm

J- I need and I don't want you. I long for you and I hate to be around you. You are good and bad for me. You are perfect for now, but maybe not forever. I am scared of trusting you. I am scared of trusting at all. I think you're going to hurt me.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:10 am

Thanks.
I bet you never even looked back.

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:10 am

Why did you have to say that? Why did I read it?
OUCH! That hurt...I know I am messed up. I know I am unqualified. I know I don't deserve to do what I do...but what option do I have? I have to keep going or I won't be able to support myself. I am trying to change. I want to be better...it just isn't so simple.
I feel so guilty and worthless right now. And I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I guess it just hurt because it is true... :(
I think I need to hide from the world for a bit...

t_k
building community
building community

Post by t_k » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:04 am

hey brittany... FUCK YOU!!!
standing around flirting with nick's best mate while nick was just outside? that's low. even for you who spends half your time on your knees in front of some guy or another.

oy, corey... stop being such a dick to avalon! she puts up with you which is more than she should. be nice to ray, he wanted to hug me but you pulled rank. get over yourself. you're pretty, so what? you have power but it's all in your head? you see nick's face when you were "draining me"? i don't believe in that shit but he sure as hell does... that's why i let you, just to see nick's face. see if he still cared.

he does.

hear that, brittany???
your boyfriend wants me... i bet he wants a lot of girls who aren't you... but then again, you want ANYONE and EVERYONE... go back to america, skank. we don't want you.

gavin: stop hurting staci.
<CENTER>Lunchbox
Eating Disorder Forums</CENTER>

Forget Me
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Forget Me » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:18 am

ray - i know it only happened cos you were halfway through throwing your life down the drain. it's okay. sorry you associate me with pain now. i guess you want me gone. but you aren't the only reason i go into town, and i refuse to act uncomfortable around you. does it really matter that much?

gavin - you always get what you want. you know that. which is what makes you a cock. but everyone loves you anyway. hell, i dont exactly hate you. but i am not one of the hordes of chicks who want to get in your pants. cope.

corey - haha *points and laughs* asshole you dont own ray. fuck you. everyone hates you. piss off. and will you please stop being such a dick to avalon?????? and everyone else?!?!?!?!???

lauren - odd. i dont actually have anything to say to you... lol *smiles in a friendly way*

random stoner james guy - pleae, by all means, buy me kinky sex toys for my 16th birthday. just dont expect me to use them on you *looks smug*

stacey - i know you are feeling crap right now. sorry if i am making it worse. really, really sorry. but i wish you would listen to us when we say you are beautiful, because you are.

alysha - i despise you. overprotective bitch.

taise - hello! *hugs* dance in the rain shirtless more often. seriously.

i think thats it for now. *sigh*
<center>
<b>FISHY! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!</b>
~"What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find."~
:o :o :o
Another Lonely Day
~~Laura~~
</center>

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:10 am

Rick: FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!!! YOU TRY AND RUIN OUR LIVES AGAIN AND I SWEAR TO WHATEVER FUCKING GOD IS OUT THERE THAT I WILL PERSONALLY *INSERT GRUESOME DEATH HERE* AND FUCKING LAUGH!!!!

Daniel: omg :oops: :cry: :cry: ....you don't know it happened...and i won't let you..you don't know that one of the times i "shivered" when we were cuddling i'd actually cringed...i wanted to puke...i hate that it happened, because never NEVER would you ever make me feel like that...and i hate that the memory had to creep up like that...i love you so much.....i'm so glad i was with you when that happened..........i'm so sorry i can't tell you this....i'm terrified of what you'll do.....i love you

Sam: :cry: i love you so much...and it hurts that my fears keep me from calling you....i'm so scared of losing you sam....you mean so much to me....

((Nick: again...sorry....please...don't ask any questions if you read this...i'm sorry, your a great friend...but i don't want to think of it))
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:44 am

You are my everything and I mean nothing to you. I'm just somebody you 'talk to over the internet' and you know what it hurts, so much.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:17 pm

Laurie and Gordon: FUCK YALL!!!! I swear to God, if I get sent away for one fucking scratch...

Robin F: I'm so sorry I never called you back. I meant to...I swear I did, but there was no answer or it was too late

Alex: I'm sorry I'm such an emotional mess right now. You don't deserve to have it all dumped on you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

~*Star*~
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by ~*Star*~ » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:01 am

i love you and can't stop thinking about you and all the good times we've had together. i really don't want you to leave me. i'm terrifed of change and what will happen when you aren't there anymore. you can't go. we need eachother, you always said you were going to be around. please don't go. i can't tell you this because you'll think i'm going all girly on you, and then we'll both get upset, and then i'll cry and i don't want to ruin our last few weeks together by getting sentimental. i know you're always going to be there, but you're not going to be here are you?
"I was down, I fell, I fell so fast
Dropping like the grains in an hourglass
Never say forever cause nothing lasts
Dancing with the bones of my buried past"

DOA, Foo Fighters
:grnstar:
"The stars are upside down"
Four Years and Nine Months

"Its Friday I'm in love" ~ The Cure

Bright Eyes
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Bright Eyes » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:57 am

I really want you to come home.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:00 am

have you noticed that i am gone? have any of you? i suppose not. it is hard to notice the absence of someone whose presence meant nothing to you.

Mindpoison
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Mindpoison » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:39 am

I want to fucking castrate you with the same blades I used to hurt myself with.
<center>

:purpstar: :purpstar: :purpstar:

It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler. </center>

Harlequin_Tears
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Harlequin_Tears » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:46 am

It's just to hard to deal with all of this now. Leave me be and let this continue because fixing it just won't work anymore.
"And if the darkness should have swallowed me as you read this, you must never think there was the possibility of some secret intervention, something you might have done."
~The X-Files
My Livejournal

t_k
building community
building community

Post by t_k » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Leon: How do you look like you do? How do you weigh 10 kgs less than me while being almost the same height? How do you do it? Please tell me...

Lewis and Ben G: Why do you wear long sleeves all the time? Are you hiding your skinniness, because everyone can see you're both twigs, or is it something else?

Belinda: Haha, skank!!! It was me he was having an arse grabbing contest with, not you. Suck on that, bitch :olol:

Will G: I'm glad you're happy, it gives me great joy to see you so.

I love this thread... it let me rant nonsensically.
<CENTER>Lunchbox
Eating Disorder Forums</CENTER>

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:58 pm

i'm not angry anymore. i have been. i was pissed as all hell. but not anymore. don't know what i feel now.

--
mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:29 pm

I feel like I'm desperately screaming at a brick wall for help. You're not seeing how much I need you. I'm going to fall apart right in front of you... and I have no right to expect you to notice.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:54 pm

i am done thinking about this. i am going to forget all of it.