Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

sueslalues
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by sueslalues » Wed May 11, 2005 4:16 am

have to get rid of it.
Last edited by sueslalues on Thu May 12, 2005 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Is it really yelling...
... when no one hears your screams?"

Forever lost to walk amongst the dead.

SI Free: 1 Day(s)

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed May 11, 2005 9:21 am

aidan: FUCK OFF
jack: come back i miss you so much
venitia: god you are such a bitch
miss dhillon- you fucking cow just fuck off you dont understand me
miss woodhouse- stop stealing my poetry you cow
mark: i love you i love you i love you i love you
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Wed May 11, 2005 11:04 am

T, H, J, E, Mum, Dad and C - OK, I am taking back control of my life. It is almost exactly a year since I lost the plot completely, I can't undo it but I can learn from it. I am going to behave like a person I can like again. I don't want hysteria, depression, random sex and heartbreak for everyone around me anymore. Work hard, eat properly, train, be a good friend and a good sister and daughter. Be someone I can respect.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Wed May 11, 2005 11:37 am

deleted

--
mage
Last edited by magebaby on Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Wed May 11, 2005 11:38 am

some days, i just don't want to go on. some nights i jsut want to sleep and not wake up.

--
mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Wed May 11, 2005 9:27 pm

I don't know why I sit here. I'm looking for something. Something that will tell me all is OK. That I am OK. I don't know what I expect or want to find. I know it seems fruitless -- it most likely is. I just want To Be.
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed May 11, 2005 9:50 pm

help me. please?

Post by Guest » Wed May 11, 2005 10:29 pm

Why do you twist everything so its about you?

theatregeek
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by theatregeek » Thu May 12, 2005 3:51 am

Him: What do you want me to say? I dont trust you. What are your intentions? Do you just want to fuck me? is that all you want? cause i know your friends, and i know its not right to judge people based on how their friends act, but your friends USE girls just for a fuck. IS SOMETHING WRONG? no EVERYTHING IS WRONG. GOD. You dont get it. I have been used before, and i have been hurt and you of all people should know this, I am broken and i dont need you to break me anymore. DONT PRETEND you love me if really all you want is a fuck. god. what is wrong with you. maybe i am overreacting, but COME ON dont do this to me. You are a liar. You said you would never break my heart. Well you did. You broke it. You ripped it up. Just the way you approach these situations. You break my heart everyday. I cant take this. But i am a hypocrite. I lie to you all the time. I say i wont cut myself, i say you dont need to worry about me hurting myself or possibly ending my life. well maybe, just maybe you do.
<3>Heidi<---<3
-------------------------------------------------------
Lie To me
Convince Me That I've Been Sick Forever
And All Of This
Will Make Sense When I Get Better
-------------------------------------------------------
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... t=#2889033 (my poem gallery)

*Hopeless*

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Thu May 12, 2005 6:39 am

holy shit.......i'm scared....i'm so fucking scared....i fucked it up this time, and i don't know what to do............i want to shred my arms to hell, but i can't..........omg, i'm so sorry....

"i took to many and now i'm done"......

i'm so sorry.......
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

PoorSlain Doll
settling in
settling in

Post by PoorSlain Doll » Thu May 12, 2005 6:27 pm

your so fucking smug are you?! do you really think he loves you? no one will ever love you, no one will ever care. your just a hole. your just a whore. you destroyed everything for me. i hope hes playing you like he played me. i hope you get to know how it feels. i wonder what would happen if i were to ask for him back? would he leave you for me again, just like last time? you have nothing but him. you have no friends, no home. not even your parents love you anymore. youve stabbed everyone in the back and now you come running to me asking for sympathy?! fuck off you cheep whore. you silly little girl. how can you think you can get away with with treating people like shit? i cant belive your falling for his lies. your going to get just what you deserve. perhaps you should have succeded in you little attention seeking attempt, mab things would be better then. no one wants you here.

i can take a lot of shit, but youve really taken the piss. i hate you and you know i dont say things like that unless i mean them. i wouldnt be sorry if i never saw or heared from you ever again.

cariad
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by cariad » Thu May 12, 2005 9:52 pm

i want to hurt myself so much right now
and there is no reason for it
i hate myslef so fucking much so so much hatehatehatehatehate die

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Thu May 12, 2005 10:07 pm

no. i don't want to tfuck you. I don't want you to fuck me. I don't want to see you, or go to your house, and I sure as hell don't want you at mine. stop calling me at work. stop syaying you want my pussy. stop being the arrogant prik that you are. Just leave me alone and get on with your life.
fuck off.

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Thu May 12, 2005 10:13 pm

i promise i really do trust you.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Fri May 13, 2005 1:05 am

fuck you you worthless bastaard. who gave you the righ t to treat me liuke shit all the time? I hate hate hate hate hate you so fukjcing much it hurts.

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Fri May 13, 2005 1:22 am

I think it may be over for us. I'd like to think of trusting you again some day, but I'm not sure that day will ever come. It's been too many things too often. You have too many things that are a higher priority than I am. I don't want to fall somewhere behind your career and your hobbies. I don't want your kids growing up knowing that they, too, are a lower priority or thinking they should treat their wives and children that way.

I'm tired of having to weigh my words before I speak. I'm tired of being quiet when you've again gone out and spent too much money just so you can feel good. Feeding your children should be more important to you than whether you have some new toy or whether your ego is stroked. You're supposed to be an adult.

I'm tired of every conversation we have being about You. Our kid needs help. Stop making every discussion we have about him shift over to you. Be an adult, put his needs ahead of yours for once.

I'm tired of being told that I keep making up new rules to make everything more difficult. I don't. You're willing to accept more risk than I am. They're children, there is very little acceptable risk.

I want to be married to an adult, not a spoiled child who spends his life fulfilling his personal pleasures and desires.

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Fri May 13, 2005 11:41 am

Fuck You.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Fri May 13, 2005 3:01 pm

Why? Because you're leaving me and even though you know I think it's the wrong thing you've never asked why. You ask me if I'm OK. What do you expect me to say? I say "no" and you change the subject. I say nothing and you change the subject. Do you want me to say yes to make you feel better?

I tried to talk to you last night about you taking this "vacation". You told me you were aware I thought it was the wrong thing to do, that it would hurt our family. Then you changed the subject. Do you not care why? Are you so set on doing what you want that what I think doesn't matter? Is that what being a friend is all about? Is that how you want to be treated?

Do you expect me to just take this in stride? No, I don't want to be close to you. No, I don't feel any affection for you. Closeness is for people I think care about me. You don't qualify anymore. Don't tell me I'm being controlling. I don't control sh!t. You're leaving and I don't even get to say why I think it's a bad idea.

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

Over Here
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Over Here » Fri May 13, 2005 3:16 pm

i know you "dislike" me
but come on, dont u think u fucking overreacted to what i said?
all i asked for was for you to stop!

bloody fucking hell just accept me for who i am and get out of my hair
*ahhhh* wow, what a nice greeting from someone who only knows me in passing - literally :x fuck of and leave me alone

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Sat May 14, 2005 5:34 pm

fuck you fuck you fuck you. you use me, and i keep coming crawling back for more. to be hurt again. because i am not worthy of anymore. and it really hurts how it's always me that makes the effort. i'm good enough for you when nick isn't there, but that's the only time i'm good enough for you. well fuck you. i'm no longer making the effort *gives up*

and why am i so fucking ignored? i hate you 'princess'. i said i loved you, but i don't. i hate you, you put everyone else before me and i'm so far down on your list that i might as well be shit. i've had enough of you too, e***. you've hurt me. and then you tell me you love me and i'm expected to melt (and i usually do) but no more.

people just use you.
i'm driving away.

but thank fuck my period came.