Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Twitter Mouse
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Twitter Mouse » Tue May 03, 2005 5:53 pm

Ms R~Thanks for letting me talk to you and stay in your room.
Ms M~Thanks for letting me come and talk to you, even though I'm not assigned to you.

Both of your kindness means so much to me :1hug:
And it's hey babe, with your guardian eyes so blue,
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true,
I've been so far from here,
Far from your loving arms,
Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine.

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Tue May 03, 2005 10:08 pm

i am not working hard, really. i overexaggerate my achievements. sorry C, C, C, L & K.

thank you K for making allowances for my pedant nature, my interfering and my bossiness. i love you hugely, and properly.

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Wed May 04, 2005 2:02 am

boys: you are fucking pigs. almost every last one of you. all you care about is how hot a girl is. some of you have higher standards; ben, you said not only am i hot, but i'm not totally brain dead. i hope to god every single guy that's ever called me hot does not honestly believe that's a good compliment. it can be extremely degrading. think of other things to say... like i have a nice personality too, you know?

as much as i hate boys for being asswipes, i hate the fact that i am a girl, and i will never have as much control over certain things as boys do. like sex. i cannot fuck you. you fuck me, and i can't control it. and i hate lying there and thinking about it because it hurts so much. i hate not being in control. yeah, you can let me do stuff. but once again; you're the one with the dick.

/end rant.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Wed May 04, 2005 2:54 am

it was so weird. with the other boys i had sex. but now i'd been fucked. it was a lot different. when someone fucked you it made you understand that you were female. they were male and you were female and they fucked you. you did not fuck them. and it seemed so weird and grim and scary it made me want to cry. but i didn't. i wouldn't let myself.
-girl, blake nelson.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Wed May 04, 2005 9:24 am

R- I have such a school girl crush going on! The embarrassment... Thatnks for asking for to dance again and for being patient and for teaching me new steps. Somehow you make me feel good, and accepted and it really helps. Thanks.

Aaah, you're so dreamy!! :lol:
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Wed May 04, 2005 3:19 pm

J - I want to be over you but I can't be. I want to be with you so much even though you have treated me like crap. You made me feel so used and awful on Saturday night, stop saying how angry you are at yourself for letting yourself do that and make it up to me. Give me one happy month before you leave. Spend time with me, talk to me, treat me like you care, let some barriers down, let me in - I won't hurt you. Stop fucking me and make love to me.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

roseblum15
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by roseblum15 » Wed May 04, 2005 3:43 pm

M- Why do you have to lie to me and pretend? If this bothers you than just tell me, becuase I'm sure aactuaally hearing it would be a lot less hurtful then you just ignoring me, or making up stupid reasons. All I ask for is a little understanding, you don't have to accept what I do, just please don't continue to judge me for it.

twistddreamr
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by twistddreamr » Wed May 04, 2005 5:06 pm

mom & dad- i'm sorry i'm such a fuck up. i'm sorry for existing. I'M FUCKING SORRY OK?!?! what more can i do to try and earn your approval and love. I'M YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER REMEMBER!!!!! you know, that fetus that came out of you 18 years ago? yeah, that. YOUR flesh and blood. don't worry though, you won't have to deal with me much longer. i'll live in my fucking car if i have to. don't believe me? FUCKING WATCH ME.

As I search for the resolution...

"we're all just a little bit fucked up." ~Rob Thomas

"you have to earn your heaven." ~ Pop RIP

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed May 04, 2005 10:19 pm

i want to hurt myself so fucking much right now. and if i'm in a and e in an hours time then that's fucking fine with me. i'm at BREAKING POINT. i cannot cope with you. or with this. i want to hurt myself so much. i want you to see how much you hurt me. and if it fucking well takes me lying in a hospital bed then so fucking be it.

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Wed May 04, 2005 10:26 pm

I hate you so much I felt worthless enough before your input :cry:
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Thu May 05, 2005 2:07 am

Guess what? I'm GLAD we're not talking. Haven't been this happy in months. You're a manipulative freak and I'm glad to be rid of you. Now quit bugging J about this.

crizybatch
settling in
settling in

Post by crizybatch » Thu May 05, 2005 4:14 am

S - I wish seeing your success today didn't hurt me so much.

E - Get off your high horse. To see you actually care about someone other than yourself would astound me.

A - You looked beautiful today. I wish you knew that, I wish I could tell you.

J - For someone that talks so much about honesty, you'd think you'd be less manipulative. Stop playing games.

M - I'm too tired for your criticism right now. I'm too fragile for your insults. I don't think we should talk for awhile.

D - I've got problems, too. If for one day I can't make time to listen to yours, cut me a break, okay?

C - I wish you could treat me like you did before I told you.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Thu May 05, 2005 3:46 pm

i really can't stand it when people make no effort to help themself or accept help or make people that are trying to help them feel worthless.

and to be fucking ignored :evil: and think i come running straight back - cause i do.

rawr rawr fuck.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Fri May 06, 2005 11:23 am

oh G-d. i'm only now beginning to understand. G-d, it hurts. i love you, and i can't help that. i trusted you.

why?

--

you are being far more generous to me than i deserve. i don't deserve this. you should be angry with me. why aren't you? i love you. i don't want to lose you.

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Fri May 06, 2005 8:13 pm

i wish you'd notice me. i wish i mattered to you like everyone else does. i wish you wouldn't just ignore me - and only me.

i wish i didn't feel so sad. so fragile. so shit.

i wish i could decide what to do.
i wish someone cared enough to see me tonight, to stop myself from od;ing.

i wish i could just be done with it.
i wish i could let myself cry.

i wish i didn't live in such a lonely house.

silenceBROKEN
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by silenceBROKEN » Sat May 07, 2005 4:58 pm

B- I don't like you. I dont want to hug you. Understand that. Hugs in general make me uncomfortable, but when you hug me and never let go.. it brings back so many memories.
:cystar: I want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd. :cystar:

SI FREE SINCE FEBRUARY 27, 2008.
one slip in November 1010.

maisie
town councillor
town councillor

Post by maisie » Sat May 07, 2005 6:34 pm

I wish i knew how to make everything okay. I wish i could stop trying. I wish i didn't feel like crying. I wish you *wanted* to help me instead of make things harder for me.
The real hero is always a hero by mistake; he dreams of being an honest coward like everybody else. - Umberto Eco

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Sun May 08, 2005 2:10 am

Ash: I wish that you understood I'm not like her, I don't want her money or her cars or her house, I want us I'd rather be with you then have everything she throws at me.

Mother: see previous statement, we're fine, leave us alone.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

Bright Eyes
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Bright Eyes » Sun May 08, 2005 2:38 am

I'm sorry.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun May 08, 2005 3:51 am

i feel so alone. someone please talk to me. please?