My dream *SI*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

My dream *SI*

Post by broken_words » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:59 pm

Before i tell u my dream..heres some background...April 18th will be 4 months free of si ... here was my dream....

SI

this girl (Brionna one of my friends) handed me this knife and we were in a tent. I have no idea where we were or anything besides in a tent in kinda-small forest or somthing. I took and and she said something I don't know what and then...i like slashed the inside of my forearm and said "see it doesn't hurt that bad" and then realized that i just lost almost four months...but i didn't do it b/c i was stressed...i did it just because. It starte bleeding but it didn't hurt at all...Brionna dissappeared and then the tent fell out from under me...and i was like floating in black...just staring at my arm. Then the surroundings came back ...

See these tears fallin'?
they're pure and true,
but why can these tears,
be truer than you?

2 weeks si free

~Broken_Words~
WRITE ON!!!

limestone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by limestone » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:20 pm

a dream doesn't have to predicate your future actions. only you can make sure you will make the 18th of April si free for 4 months (which is pretty good btw) - are you worried that this dream will prevent you reaching this goal?

shadow of a smile
building community
building community

Post by shadow of a smile » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:20 pm

i know how horrible dreams about SI can be. i've been having them myself lately b/c it's been about a month and a half for me. they make me really upset and then i start dwelling on it. the best i can do is tell you it's just a dream. and you're not the only one.
:sgrnheart:
i accept hugs!!!

my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness
1 Corinthians 12:9

my place

Miss_Panda
building community
building community

Post by Miss_Panda » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:47 pm

A dream is simply just that-a dream.Only you can make it reality.You don't have to do anything you don't want to. Don't give into peer pressure.

Loving you lots(even though I don't know you!)

Lise
xxx

*~*Visit my place*~*
*~*A dream is but a dream*~*
Make up your own ending~let me know just how you feel.

When she's asleep, the air she breathing is
For you are why she wants to live

:o Zombie Miss_Panda

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:17 pm

you dream dreams in metaphors, its been proven. When you dream, things that have been at the back of your mind, float to the front and mix up. the results are a confusing dream.
When you dreamt of being in a tent in a wood, maybe you have had thoughts of camping that week? your friend, you prolly spent time with her, and the SI, well, its quite obvious. these things have not been explained to you properly, so your brain brings them to attention in your dreams. the long and short of it is, this dreamt meant nothing, it was just your subconcious thoughts comming to attention.
love livy xxx
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

fieldmouse
one of us
one of us

Post by fieldmouse » Mon May 09, 2005 4:18 pm

What I would get from that is the communication involved with someone else being there. I've had a similar dream which involved me being shredded up by feral cats (I'd been scratched a few days beforehand). Of course, it happened in public and there was a big mess so people found out. It wasn't SI but I wore it like a big badge of pain. I think it was around the time that my mum and brother found out.