no one understands

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

green leaf
one of us
one of us

no one understands

Post by green leaf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:55 am

hi,
I have just joined. I have tried to talk to my friends about this but they don't understand and think I am just SM for attention. But I don’t. I blame myself when ppl treat me badly. I start crying. I wanted to know if anyone has any points on how I could stop SM or deal with my problems in another way.
:bfly:
I want to smile on the inside as well as the outside

Kenya_bloostone
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Kenya_bloostone » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:01 am

First off welcome here is your welcome cow :cowsleep: Second there is lots of coping techniques on this site in the coping forum. I personally go play online games or talk to someone either online or in real life. tends to help because I wont SI when people are around or in ear shot. if you need to talk just message me on YIM or AIM and I'll get back to ya.
Here's a hug for ya if it is okay :1grhug: :1hug3: :1hug:
~Kenya~

:1groupflip:
SI FREE for almost 4 months :1cat:

erinmv
honored elder
honored elder

Post by erinmv » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:42 am

Welcome! I found this board when I was at my worst and I can honestly say that the friends I found on here really helped me with my SI. Read the posts and tips for coping. Also if you aren't in therapy, I would start. Most importantly, you need to try to find a new way to cope. And there are lots of ideas here on this board. If you need anything, we're all here. You can PM me if you want.
Your suffering will free you
***OTEP***

~dark~star~
town councillor
town councillor

Post by ~dark~star~ » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:14 pm

heya welcome have a :cowsleep:
the people on here are fab they will help you loads = well they helped me n e way.
i write letters to people that annoy me or that i want to aim my anger at not to end to them but to have as an outlet for my pain dnt know if it will work for u but i hope that it does.
pm if u need to talk ill always reply. xXx
~live each day to the full, u nva know wots gunna happen~

<center>~My Place~</center>

Zombie ~dark~star~