I think I'm getting better.

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Queen Zandra Ava
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

I think I'm getting better.

Post by Queen Zandra Ava » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:23 am

I think I'm getting better. I haven't cut in almost 8 months. The thing is i'm confused and afraid. I don't know why. I've never been without the symptom and i don't remember being happy, but today i was and it was kinda scary. I won't be able to talk to my friend until tomorrow, so i guess i just have to keep this inside till then.
Does anyone else feel scared when they stop for you?

~Leah
I cannot feel in Life I must have others do it for me here in the theater. ~ The Libertine
:rose:
:60_days_si_free:

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:37 pm

when I was very depressed people used to tell me all the time "Amanda, you used to be so happy, I don't even know you now." ANd I would slowly loose what happy was. I couln't rmrmber EVER being happy, only being depressed, even if I had a happy moment yesterday. try this if it helps, write down (just a couple word's if ur not big on writing) of something good when it happens even if its something small write it down and maybe it will make you smile really.

I don't think happieness is a 24 hour thing like we think, it might not even be 6 hours, its just a few happy things to reflect on.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!