Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kurdt_kobain
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by kurdt_kobain » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:44 pm

why are you doing this to me? :cry:
trying to follow in the footsteps of the masters,
but it's a lot harder than it looks because even though
they had the same size feet as us, they weren't looking
down the whole time while they walked to make sure
they were doing it right.
[story people]

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:29 am

nobody cares. i want to die and none of my friends care. if i wasn't so pathetic i'd just do it and get it over with. something's stopping me, and maybe that's a good thing. but i don't want to be here anymore.

god dammit.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:24 pm

I know I should be, but I'm not. For fucks sake shut up about it.

lost down here
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by lost down here » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:45 pm

T: i have fallen so helplessly in love with you - you make me happier than i ever thought i could be. next year is going to be impossible no matter what happens, i just can't bear the thought of being away from you. i'm now willing to give you everything and i'm not afraid for it....

C: i don't know anymore, you just make me so fucking angry. stop complaining, stop feeling sorry for yourself, go do something about your life. you expect too much. accept the fact that people fucking change, get over it, its called growing up - something maybe you should consider sometime soon

broken_annabelle
building community
building community

Post by broken_annabelle » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:27 am

J - stop talking down to me, I know I'm not incredibly competent at work, but you don't have to be such an ass about it.

mom - stop acting so pissed off when I'm annoyed that you take days off work that're the same days I'm home. It's not because I hate you, I just need time to myself.

dad - stop bitching at me for not talking when you're the one who shows no interest in anything I say. And I hate having dinner at your house.

painting prof - stop looking at me like I'm crazy and stupid. Show some support for my ideas and stop asking such vague questions that I always have to ask you "what do you mean?"

G - I hate it that you and your friends just invaded the room I've been working in since the beginning of the year, and your fake laugh annoys the shit out of me.

people on the bus - when there are no free seats, feel free to sit beside me, but give me some damn space! I don't want some stranger that close to me, if I move over, it does not mean "move over closer to me" it means "I want some space because you're too close" and when a free seat opens up, get away from me! Why would you keep sitting beside me, squishing me, when you can have a seat all to yourself????????

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:18 pm

deleted
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:51 pm

m*- i'm not going to let you ruin my life again. i'm not going to hand you power over everything and get you to persuade me i deserve to be ip again. i'm not gonig to let you back into my life.

aron- i'm never, ever going to forgive you.

matt- i love you and it kills me because you deserve to be fucking dead

PoorSlain Doll
settling in
settling in

Post by PoorSlain Doll » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:10 pm

j-i love you so much and im not sure why. youve hurt me more than you can ever know and helped me more than anyone else in my life. its some sort of irony dont you think? i hope we can make this work and i hope i can be your one and your only. im sorry for all ive put you through.

g- i hope you you realise what you did. your a fucked up nobody. and no one will ever want you. you meant nothing to him, you were just a slut, some he could use, just like you always are. you werent specal or diffrent. i hope your miserable for ever. stay out of our fucking relationship. we dont want anything to do with you. stop calling us. i could have loved you once but you destroyed that. i hate you like i hate bdl.

b- keep making me smile. your a good friend and you dont even know it. if only j could be more like you.

r-youve not got a clue. how can you be so blazee about killing your baby? you hurt me so much with that. i just wish i hadnt made the same decission when i was there.

my baby- im sorry. i couldnt have been what i wanted to be for you then, it wouuldnt have been fair. il spend the rest of my life thinking about you i was only a child myself, but if i could go back, youd be in my arms right now.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:48 pm

John,
I was falling in "like" with you, you know it, you used it, either taht or you could be so oblivious, I mayself could not know until Kara. I have to stop this before it starts I can't have you in my life. You are becoming nothing of the John I used to know. People say they don't like you, you know "the suck-up bitches" and I would defend you saying that that was your front and that they didn't know the you I know the one you open up to so few. I have a problem Joh, and so do you though we share many of the same aspects it is not the same, I can never cure you, your tdoc (whom you gave up on) she can never cure you, everyone in the world cant be cured except bythemselves. I can't have you drag me down knowingly or not I AM NOT GOING BACK. I wish this could have been maybe when we are better

but maybe then we will have nothing left in common.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:50 pm

i love you, dad. and i miss you so much. you'll never know i cry for you.
:cry:

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:43 am

b: i wish this made sense and that i wasn't so stupid and incompetant and messed up. i'm sorry. really i am. but it hurts, and that was not fair of you to go out when you know i was trying to find a reason to stay alive. that didn't help, it could never help, not in a million years.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:31 pm

Will you get mad at me if I tell you what happened?

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:06 pm

s- even though it's really inappropriate, sometimes i really wish you'd hug me

mum- i wish that you'd understood from day1... i wish i hadn't had to have gone throught 3 years without any of you beside me.

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:40 pm

W - You fucked me up. You deserve to fucking die.
I fucking hate u so so much.
Why did u lie so many times? I hate you. And yet, I would like to be in ur arms, more than anything else. I wanna be with u, cus u make me feel so loved n special.
But, then u fucking do this. I hate you. So much.

H - Did u think I mighta forgotten what u said to me by now? I havent. I can still hear it. How bad u made me feel. I cant even look at you.
How cld you say that? When u know how hard it is to stop? Ok, I had ppl there, it doesnt make it easier.
You shld know that.
I hate u so so much. more than you'll ever know.
I so wish I could hit you so fucking hard. Cus u *rly* deserve it.

E - Wow, u fucked me up too. Why was that again? You never told me. You made up some crap bout someone saying sumin to u bout me, but, did u ever expect id believe that??
I told u everything, I liked you so much, and yet, you hurt me beyond belief. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die, for a few days after what u did. Then I just went numb.
I was so mad at you. yet, I wanted to cry so much as well. I just dont understand why.

T - I dont even like you. You know nothing bout me. Yet you've fucked me up so much. You've stopped me from crying. I hate that. Funnily enough, I dont hate you. I just feel sorry for you.
Im learning to not let it bug me. But it's hard. Its so damn hard. I cant believe Ive let you affect me so much. I really cant. I rteally hope ull stop sooon. Itd be really nice.

F - I barely know you, yet, everytime I see you, I just want to tell u everything. I really like you. I dont know why. But you just seem like such a nice guy. Hmm. I really hope we can get to know each other a lil bit.

T - I miss hugging u babe. You're so lovely. Please let it go back to how it was.

S n J - You guys have changed so much. i dont even know you anymore. You dont know me. You guys have changed so much. And forgotten me in that process. I rly hate that.

L - You';re so damn clingy. I hate that. Pleas elet me live my life. I dont wanna even tlk to u anymore. I really dont like you.

L - you're my saviour. i love you. Please dont move schools. You;re so amazing! I love u so so much. Please be here for me.

n
D - everything is so confusing. I love you, but sometimes I hate you. i feel like ur walking away. Please dont wlk away. I need you here. I love u so damn much. Please be here.
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

bright.eyes
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by bright.eyes » Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:42 pm

i'm really, really, really sick of this. its been OVER A YEAR and i still feel the same way.... despite everything i have done to try and get over you.. I STILL LIKE YOU. i know everything you have done and it should disgust me but nothing can change my feelings.. not even going out with your best friend, not anything. AAAARGH i dont even want to like you, but everytime i think im over it i see you again and it just makes me feel crap, it just makes everything 10000000000000000000x worse.

Paige the Pixie
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Paige the Pixie » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:52 pm

N: Thank you so so so much for talking to me today and all the other days. You don't know how much it means to me, especially when you said I'm not fat. You made me smile so much. I know I told you this before and you didn't believe me, but I really do love you. I think about you all the time. I'd give you anything you asked for. I love you more than I love anything else.
x

M + D: Make up your bloody minds, ok? What you're doing isn't fair. Its not fair on me, or the others or even yourselves.

E: Fuck off bitch! Talk about me all you want, but you could have the guts to say it to my fucking face instead of saying it to everyone else. You're pathetic!
:bluestar: I am Moggets Paige!
And Amy's rockin potato :bluestar:

:star: No#1 member of Amy's fan club :star:
But after all it’s only broken bridges,
Broken hearts and melted wings
~Thios~
I still feel you
Touching me, changing me,
And considerately killing me.
~Tool~

Fear becomes my pride,
And you become my mind
~Thios~

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:19 pm

a- i need you to know about the sa stuff. i can't believe i never told you. and now i don't know how on earth i'm meant to tell you.

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:14 pm

M and D - im sorry im a bad daughter, im sorry you cant be proud of me, im sorry im hurting you by not telling you what is going on, im sorry for being a failure. I love you both

M - You were my good friend. You promised you would always be friends with me you knew what other people had done to me and yet you are still walking away. Do you know how much that is hurting me? No i doubt care enough to see.

N - I have read what you have written on your LJ but i dont know what to say in reply. Your struggling yet i can come up with nothing useful to say im sorry. You are there for me and help me and i cant even fucking help you. Im such a fucking bad friend.

R - please come home safe

Me - FAILURE :cry:

kurdt_kobain
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by kurdt_kobain » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:24 am

please don't do this to me.

please don't leave me. :cry:
trying to follow in the footsteps of the masters,
but it's a lot harder than it looks because even though
they had the same size feet as us, they weren't looking
down the whole time while they walked to make sure
they were doing it right.
[story people]

PoorSlain Doll
settling in
settling in

Post by PoorSlain Doll » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:26 am

i love you so much. i cant let you do this to me. i will do all i can to change for you. im so sorry my moods been affecting you. il try harder. il be happy, just for you baby, just for you. im sorry i asked for your help again. i shouldnt have asked you to do that for me again. but a week may not be long enough to change how i am. please dont leave me. i know you love and i know ive promised so much before but im going to change this time. no more black. no more dark room. no more wallowing in myself. ive forgiven you for what youve done and im sorry for the paranoia, im sorry for all of my shit. i hope my best is good enough this time. i hope we can make this work. i havent cut for you for so long. can you not see how hard that is? i dont blame you for the altermatemum. i never dont want to hurt you or drag you down with me, but what your asking might just be too much. i hope ive got the strength to do this for you. but just dont expect too much. please! sa x