Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:18 pm

oops, almost posted this in the little happy things post.

anyways,
FUCK OFF YOU STICKY ASSED BITCH
:evil:

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:53 am

Father, you make me feel like rubbish every day of my life, yet somehow you're a martyr. You saw my cuts the first time I si'ed. You yelled at me.

Sister: you are supposed to love me, not make fun of me for my problems. No I don't want to hear about that girl who "cuts herself for no reason" and I don't want to watch the MADtv sketch that makes fun of SI.

C. I am your friend. Not your tutor. Why is it that every phone call, every conversation is prefaced with: "About the bio homework..."? You don't know me at all.

E. You can't save me. You have too many issues yourself. Don't try. The last time you tried, you made me cry and lost my favorite watch. Stop.

Latin class: We are not friends. We have not "bonded." We are not a happy little cohesive group. You ignore me in the cafeteria, you ignore me in the hallways. You know that you don't like me. You know you don't think I'm cool enough to talk to you. I don't care, just don't bullshit me.

All the jealous people: relative academic success doesn't make my life perfect. Accomplishing a long standing goal is great, but not a cure-all. I still cry every night. I hid under layers of clothing. I have a father who told me to go to hell. My life is not perfect. Don't think it is. Don't punish me for having something go right for once. Don't hate me. I am not the enemy. The view from here isn't as great as you'd imagine.

Mr. Murray: Fuck off. plain and simple. You belittle and ridicule me. It isn't going to work this time. Too many people before you have tried to break me down. I've finally said enough. I don't want to write your press releases, I don't want to run your fundraisers, and I don't have any fashion sense. Because not all girls are cut from the same mold. The variety of interests and talents you celebrate in your male students can be seen if your female students--that is before you try to impose your outmoded ideas on them. I don't give a shit about your T-shirts, let me build a robot. And DON'T tell me I'm too dumb to do it. You can do whatever you'd like to boost your self image--put everyone down. But you know what? At the end of the day, your still a jackass with an inflated ego.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:19 am

*****A VERY PRIVATE THOUGHT I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT

JOHN I THINK I AM FALLING FOR YOU
I DONT KNOW IF I HOPE OR HOPE NOT BUT I JUST NEED TO SAY IT AND SEE HOW IT FEELS.

I dont need a guy intruding on my life I need to focus on college and getting into Smith's. I dont need a relationship
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

~starblaze~
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by ~starblaze~ » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:28 pm

Please dont push me to talk to you. Please. I dont want to hear that you wish you could shout at me right now. Its not helping me. I know your frustrated that i dont talk to you but saying that isnt going to make me want to talk to you its pushing me away from talking to you. Im scared to talk to you. Please if i am going to talk to you give me time. Dont force me to. You said yourself you spent a lot of time keeping it to yourself so therefore you must know how i feel. I have a great deal of trusting you and people IRL at the moment ive told you that before. DONT FUCKING PUSH ME.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:21 pm

it's not making me feel better, stop it.

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:02 am

it's so hard sitting and watching someone who purposefully creates this image of a caring, compassionate person who wants to help others, who talks of compassion and help given to others, and knowing that although I deeply long for someone to care, to help, to express their concern and to listen, that this person isn't there for me. I am discarded, essentially dead for all intensive purposes, and those around me are but waiting for me to go away, like some unwanted ghost haunting them. My second family has pronounced me dead. Could <i>you</i> walk in these shoes? Could <i>you</i> then come home to two likely bipolar children and go on with life? Could you?
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

GLaDOS
ticket inspector
ticket inspector

Post by GLaDOS » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:12 am

A faszom kivan ezzel az egész boldogsággal.
This was a triumph.

Paige the Pixie
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Paige the Pixie » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:35 pm

I love you so so much, I wish I could make you see. Its not just a crush and it won't go away. I think about you all the time, you're everything to me. I know you'll never feel the same. I just wish you did.
I love you.
:bluestar: I am Moggets Paige!
And Amy's rockin potato :bluestar:

:star: No#1 member of Amy's fan club :star:
But after all it’s only broken bridges,
Broken hearts and melted wings
~Thios~
I still feel you
Touching me, changing me,
And considerately killing me.
~Tool~

Fear becomes my pride,
And you become my mind
~Thios~

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am

not pregnant.
not.
can't be.
won't be.
pill will fix it.
can't be mad at him.
only mad at myself.
because i'm stupid.
and it's my fault.
need to cut.
slut.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:52 pm

I can't believe you just walked right past me. It felt like my heart was just torn in two. I would've given anything for you just to sit down beside me. But you just walked past. It hurt. So much. I don't even know why and I didn't expect to care, but something happened and I longed for you to sit with me. I don't know what happened.
The pain is so bad.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:31 am

I AM NOT FUCKING OKAY.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

Dungeon_Lilly
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Dungeon_Lilly » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:41 am

I love you so much it hurts :cry: :cry: :cry:
<center>

I'm all lost in the supermarket
I can no longer shop happily
I came in here for that special offer
A guaranteed personality

:tslug:

:dkpurpstar: :purpstar: :lpurpstar:

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:46 am

guess that answered my question. you gave up on me, can i give up on me too now.

no_angel
building community
building community

Post by no_angel » Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:34 am

Do I not even exist to you or something?
I know I've never been one to fit in, but to be acknowledged I exist would be enough. I guess I'm just not good enough for you.

Who cares?

Me, at times.
As sad and pathetic as it may seem, I want to fit in and be noticed, although it will not change anything.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:46 pm

Why are you doing that? You know I'm sitting here, listening to the radio quietly, on the internet, just trying to chill out, so why out of all the rooms in the house have you decided to come and play your guitar loudly in this one? Stop being selfish and annoying.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:51 pm

and just to clarify, when a song comes on the radio and I say "I really like this", it does NOT mean "please play louder over the top of it"

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:42 pm

you are selfish. you will be doing this because you want to. there's no real reason behind it. so, you have so much on? it's your fault. maybe i push you too hard. but it's never enough, even the scars are never big enough. when's it stop for you?

you know he'll be disappointed. are you still going to?

Paige the Pixie
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Paige the Pixie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:53 pm

I'M NOT FUCKING OK!

~Thios~
I still feel you
~Tool~

Fear becomes my pride,
And you become my mind
~Thios~

cariad
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by cariad » Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:41 pm

i dont know how i feel about you i really dont, actually i dont know how i feel about anything anymore but you seem to be at thje rpoot of it all. so please stop haunting me
dont let me see your face when i close my eye i dont want to feel guilty anyomre...it was you that fucking hurt me ...i know i know it was her to and she put you up to it but you must have known what you were doing...and if not the first time after that you must
7 isnt as niave as it sounds
i hate how you have broken , shattered me, made me into this and i hate how every time i se you you SMILE
i dont know what i want from you and i hate that i think there is something

im jelous of you. there i said it. im a bad friend. i want to compleate with you. im a bitch. i resent you. i love you. i dont fucking know. i want to e here but between us we keep shutting doors. i dont think its ever going to get any better.

stop it. i still remeber it. how you laughed at me..ut ive lik you and ive always wanted you to be friends with me now you are but i still feel so insecure. its not your fault. i know i shouldnt blame you. im sorry. dod you know though? did you? did anyoe back then knoew what was going on?

piss off mum. so we can be a family when tracy is around but not any other time .. at work we bond. at home you ignor me. great. i dont know if i can just paly along with it anymore

astra i dont even know you but im jelous of you. i want what you had and i wasnt strong enough to get. i want to touch the ocean floor. i want to go through it all again. yet i dont.

:purpstar:

Paige the Pixie
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Paige the Pixie » Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:46 pm

You didn't even talk to me. You didn't even say hi..am I invisible or was it because she was there? I heard her say my name, were you talking about me? I know I don't matter and that I'm nothing compared to her, but you know how much I like you, you could've at least said hello.

~Thios~
I still feel you
~Tool~

Fear becomes my pride,
And you become my mind