Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Agarwaen
settling in
settling in

Post by Agarwaen » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:14 am

BR - God, I love you. I fucking love you.

AM - It's okay, everything's okay. I support you anyway.
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:09 pm

[moved to the other Things left unsaid thread]
Last edited by magebaby on Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:11 pm

I love you too. I like it when we spend time together, it's cool to hang out with you. No, you're not a hassle, no you haven't always beenm like this. Yes there were good times, there ARE good times and there will be good times. Everything has a beginning, middle and end, don't worry, I'll be with you through it all, until it's all over and you can smile again. I really care about you, you've made such an impact on my life, and helped me and taught me and I see and I appreciate all those little things you do.
Thankyou.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

lore
town councillor
town councillor

Post by lore » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:40 pm

what I wish everyone would say to me:

M&D: "We're sorry for hurting you and neglecting you as a child. We left you to your own devices and you lost confidence and gained weight and an eating disorder. Maybe we don't understand bulimia or self-injury or depression, but you're not crazy."

M: "I'm sorry. I've been wrong before. I know you're not trying to be rude or flippant. I love you, and I actually want to have a loving relationship with you instead of nag you all the time."

B: "I love you. I've broken up with Libby to be yours. I'm sorry for all the pain you must have felt in the past two years, and I completely forgive you for hurting me two years ago. I know you didn't mean that. I could spend the rest of my life with you."

I: "I'm still your friend. I'm not ED'd anymore."

J: "I don't hate you."

me: "I'm not fat and ugly. I believe in myself. I'm not a terrible person. I am loved. I have goals in life. I can achieve them. I am intelligent. I have lovely friends because I am lovely. I am not an insufferably egotist. I have reasons to live."
somewhere, over the rainbow way up high
there's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby
somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
someday i'll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me...
somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow-
why, then oh why can't i?
0 days SI free

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:08 pm

M and P:"i love you and i'm proud of you and i believe in you"

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:08 pm

"i'm sorry i said you were ruining our lives. it's not true and i shouldn't have said it. i love you.

you're not useless or stupid or lazy. i'm sorry i undermine your accomplishments. you're bright and i believe in you and i'm proud of you. just do your best, and that's enough. and be yourself.

we're sorry we invalidated everything you were going through. we know you were having a hard time. we're sorry for saying you were trying to manipulate us or that you were irrational and unreasonable and weak.

we don't think you're messed up or twisted. we haven't always been there for you and we're sorry for that, and we're proud of you for doing so much to help yourself."

--

"we'll leave him alone. we understand."

--

"you'll do. you'll make the cut."

--

mage

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:49 pm

something i'd like to hear P say to M: "i'm sorry i never listen to you or the kids. i'm going to stop invalidating all of you and putting my needs ahead of everyone else's, and i'm going to start listening. i love you. i need you. you're important too. you matter. i'm going to stop making you to give up so much. i love you"

--

mage

No hugs, thanks

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:37 pm

something i'd like to hear M and P say to R: "we know you're having a hard time, and we're sorry for all the times we've invalidated that. we're sorry for things that we've said or done that have hurt you. you have the right to feel whatever you feel, and to have those feelings acknowledged and validated. we love you so much and we want you to be well and happy. it's going to change now -- we're going to help you through this. not jsut say we're going to help, but actually help. we love you."

----

"we understand. we'll stop judging you"

----

mage

No hugs, thanks

QuietPurr
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by QuietPurr » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:52 am

"Hey, it's okay. Really, truely, okay. And I'm going to tell you right now that whatever happens, it's all right. I care about you, and I'll always care about you, and I'm not going to stop caring just because my vision for your life doesn't match what you chose to make of it. You're not a disappointment, okay? You're not worthless, you understand me? I'm happy with what you've done with yourself and your life, and there isn't anything on this green Earth that is going to change that. You don't have to play to what you think I want to see anymore. You don't have to fake it anymore. Seriously. I love you."
"To oppose something is to maintain it."

-Ursula K. Le Guin

GLaDOS
ticket inspector
ticket inspector

Post by GLaDOS » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:03 am

"Hey, I know it's hard... and sometimes, even I make mistakes. Hope this turns out well."

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:39 am

B- " I may not understand everything that happens with this.. but I am always here for you. I love you and if i could i would ALWAYS be near you, i care about you and i dont want you to hurt yourself, i will always help you, i will always care, and i will always talk you out of things to keep you safe"

S1 - 'Ive been through alot, you've been though alot. and i love you and you love me.. lets always be near for each other''

S2 - 'You've been there for me to cry on your shoulder if you ever learn to cry again.. let me repay the favor"

S3 -'' You were right, i am the backstabbing bitch i called everyone else. You were right, i did want the truth and i shouldn't of flipped the hell out when you got the courage to tell me it. I am sorry, i was wrong. I'll get over myself now and move on and do what i told you to do"

Mum - " Perfection isnt an issue. it doesnt matter to me"

wow.. i feel better now.
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:29 am

I'm angry at you. sorry but I am do I get a check mark when your done. what am I twenty fith down the list now ?.

enna
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by enna » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:33 pm

I miss you, mum. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain. I want you to know that we'll be alright. I'll take care of Steven. We'll stick together. You were always proud of me, even though I never really did anything to merit it. But I will. I promise.

I love you.

:cry:

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:21 pm

you know lisa, I really don't understand your depression. help me understand. And I will be there for you regardless of whether I understand or not.

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:31 pm

spoiler for ed, si, su, lang.

i hate feeling fat, i hate seeing a stomach, my thighs, i hate eating. i want to cross the line between wanting to die, and going to die. i want to have the guts to go deeper and harder and less carefully, i want to end up in hospital to have other people worry, to have other people deal with it all, i'm so tired of it. i hate being up and down like a fucking yo-yo. i hate my inability to move my sorry ass. i hate my self-pitying, ungrateful fuck of a self.

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:34 am

mom: i didn't mean it when i said you always disappoint me.

bill: i don't even know what i want you to say. but you've made everything worse. and i probably take my shit out on you a lot more than i should, so i'm sorry. please just call or something so i know you care. this hurts a lot. :(

anybody: please someone say you care. because right now i don't.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:48 am

Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
Lonely
:cry:

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:44 am

it'll be okay.

you make sense.

you are not stupid or incompetant.

it's okay to cry.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

save_me_from_myself
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by save_me_from_myself » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:35 pm

A : ill never do it again
D: i love you
R: im ready to prove my feelings
A: hold on

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:27 am

Last edited by pandora on Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.