Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:18 pm

If you want certain things from me, you need to be prepared to offer the same to me.
Your problems are my problems, you SAY my problems are your problems, but, baby, I feel like my problems come a far distant second.

Do you realise what I am doing for you? Can you comprehend what it is costing me for us to be together? Have you any fucking IDEA of the fear I have been living in since we heard?

I don't want to be a whinging, high maintenance bitch. I just don't want to feel that you'd rather spend time on fucking tlen (6 hours WAS excessive yesterday, I don't give a shit if you don't agree) then with me. I don't want to feel that it is not important if I feel overwhelmed by our situation.

Just listen to me.

Twinky
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Twinky » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:49 am

We're not doing well are we?
Why didn't you text me!?!? I told you about it -I explained it, you said you were sorry then did the same thing three times over!

Well once bitten, twice shy, three times crazy to go back.
I don't know if I can trust you again, I want to, but I'm needing to be slefish with this, and I don't know if I can cope with this kind of treatment even with your best intentions you keep hurting me
Love and Prayers
xxx

I should just fly away-Twinky's place

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:57 am

I've reached out for help. I've taken the first and second and third step. This feels like a standstill and it's not helping. I'm popping more pills but still in real trouble. I'm not sure I can hold it together much longer.
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:03 pm

C- You drive me crazy. You say you're there for me, but you barely say hello when I see you. Yeah I know my stuff isn't everything and you have your own pretty major stuff going on. All your talk of us supporting each other just seems like words now. It annoys me that I'm still compassionate towards you, I want to punish you for how crap you make me feel. But I can't do that to you, I hope you're ok.

ML- It's so good to have you home, what a fantastic surprise you were this morning :)

V- Quit talking about me and D like that!!! It's so wrong, and inappropiate, and embarassing. I keep trying to help you and you keep spitting in my face and making trouble. You're messed up girl. I can't help you when you treat me like this.

S- Sorry about V, it's not the truth.

D- I don't think we should hang out anymore. Well, I say this and I think it alot, but I usually can't help myself. I like hanging out with you, you're my friend, why shouldn't we hang out? Other people are screwing it all up so much, V is such an idiot. I'm trying not to see you this week, trying not to call, not to need you, not to miss you. Things are so hard, I wish everything wasn't so complicated. I wish I didn't care about what they said.
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

coconut_obsession
one of us
one of us

Post by coconut_obsession » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:57 pm

it really hurts that you dont care about me anymore. i wish i didnt care about you. i wish i never had to see you again. i think youre the only one who has the power to make me open up, the only one i cant lie to. you can always tell how im feeling, but it takes you so little effort to talk to get everything out of me that its not enough. it would be so easy for you to help me, but i cant ask you for help. it doesnt mean anything unless you realize it for yourself and take the initiative. our friendship is nothing. if it wasnt for the fact that you need my help sometimes, youd stop talking to me. you use me. i hate you. i love you. im sorry. i wish youd want to spend more time with me. i wish youd realize whats happening to me. i cant make you care. i wish youd come over and tell me that it doesnt matter, i can get through this, you love me. i wish youd hug me and let me cry and tell me you cant wait until we're living together in university, because it doesnt even seem like you want to. i wish it wasnt always me making plans. i wish i could tell you i si. i wish everything wasnt so hard, i wish i didnt take everything so seriously.
Last edited by coconut_obsession on Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

thatonechick
creating your space
creating your space

Post by thatonechick » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:33 pm

Arr sea- Thank you sooooo much for being one of the few people there for me. You will never know how much I appreciate all that you have done and will do for me.

Milas- Rahh, I love you so much! I hope you get everything worked out either by yourself or coming to the psychologist with me.

Branden- Leave me alone, kthx

Sarah-Good grief after we get the poor boy's hopes up you just decide to move onto another guy!

lore
town councillor
town councillor

Post by lore » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:49 pm

I just posted in the new thread, the one where you put stuff you wish others would tell you. So appropriate. Anyhow:

bussers: I don't feel like I belong.
parents: leave me alone! you've left me unarmed and defenselesss by not letting me b/p. I have to do this, I need something to replace the void you've left me with by never being caring parents. if food is that answer now, you can't claim it too! you don't understand me. at all. you may try, but insulting my behaviors just makes me feel disgusting. no, I don't like the taste of vomit, you loser! no, I don't feel sick about it either. yes, it is ruining my teeth and singing voice and digestive system but I don't give a damn because I depend on it to survive. have you ever come to terms with the fact that it may be your fault too?
Bill: I love you. you know this, you know already how much I care about you. we sit in your car all the time or anywhere else and I give you a glimpse, but you never get the whole rant. you don't need to hear it, I know. but if I could, if I thought it wouldn't make me appear clingy and stifling and cloying...I would tell you that it seems like we should be together. what does she give you? I give you my time. what does Libby give you? nothing! she's beautiful, yes, and your girlfriend for ages...but she doesn't spend time with you or go to your concerts or ceremonies or anything. I'm busy too. I could have worked all Monday, but I went to a movie with you. if my parents would have allowed it, I would have called in sick to go to Jessi's with you, too. I'm only doing this show to spend time with you, you know. I love you so much, I think about you all the time and would buy you the world if I could. you are so handsome. you're so sweet too! I could hold you forever...but sometimes it hurts me when you pull away. I know you're not mine, but you said you have feelings there...even though you're "not ready to throw away the last year and a half". but hasn't she? what does she give you? what does she have that I don't? I don't mean to sound like I am worth anything or any better than anything you have, you are far superior and wonderful for me to even concieve...but...isn't it time?
somewhere, over the rainbow way up high
there's a land that i heard of once in a lullaby
somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue
and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
someday i'll wish upon a star
and wake up where the clouds are far behind me
where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me...
somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
birds fly over the rainbow-
why, then oh why can't i?
0 days SI free

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:10 pm

M, P: no means no. when i say don't touch me that way, i mean don't touch me that way. i don't like it. it's my body and only i get to say who touches it. that also means that if i say it's ok for someone to hug me, it's ok. because that's my decision and only mine. don't try to control my feelings and my body. my feelings are my feelings.

you don't know what i'm going through, and to be perfectly frank i don't think you give a damn. all you can do is tell me how fucking useless i am and i'm fucking sick of it. just fuck off and leave me alone.

we are bright. we are not stupid or useless or lazy or hopeless or all the other things you make us feel that we are. we have the right to feel whatever we feel. we are good, and sensitive, and we jsut want so much to make you happy and proud of us.

all you had to say was "i love you and i'm proud of you and i believe in you". that's all you had to say. we've wanted to hear those words all our lives.

--

P: leave R alone! learn to admit when you're wrong. stop making us feel useless and stupid. it's not ok to be verbally abusive to people. and it's def not ok to deny it afterwards. learn to say "sorry" without sounding like you're talking to a 2yo.

--

R: please talk to me. i love you and i'm here for you and i want to help you. hang on sweetie. we'll get through this.
--

M: you're a star, and i couldn't have come this far without you

--

K: miss you. i think you've done more for me than i or anyone else has given you credit for. even if we live completely separate lives and existences and i haven't spoken to you in years. thanks.
--

B: thanks for being there. i wish i could help you out more.
--

P: i trust you completely. none of that was your fault. i wish i could reassure you about that. thanks for everything.

--

J: i wish i knew you better. i trust you and love you and hardly know you. but i feel that i could talk to you if i needed to and somehow that's important. i'd be here to if you ever wanted to talk to me. don't know how to tell you that. you've been far more patient and understanding with me than i would have hoped for.

--

B,L,M, P, T, and J: i'm really really hurting right now. can you help me? please? i love you.
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:24 pm

I saw that movie last night. I want that to happen to me, I want you all to suddenly show you care. I think I know you do, but I just wish you would verbalise it or something! We should do that fake funeral thing and you can all talk about me and I'll know that you care. That would help.

D- I'm pushing you away. Do you even know?
"You loosen my chains and just ask me to trust you. But it's so much easier this way, even though I know that I am bound."

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:08 pm

i hate how you do something shitty one day and pretend it's all ok the next. i'm pissed off with you, and she's pissed off with you, and you need to acknowledge that you were wrong. why can't you ever admit that you were wrong, and that you hurt us?

--

i hate how your needs are more important than anyone else's. you're an arrogant, self-centered, condescending bastard.

--

back off!

--

the work you do is joint work. stop pretending you have it so much harder than anyone else.

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

eatredapples
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by eatredapples » Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:03 am

Friend--Dump him. Really, I mean it. Quite beating yourself up over it and worrying and talking about it all the time. It's annoying. You deserve better, but for some reason you seem to not think so. Why are you still with him? You've seen all that he does. I don't think he cares like you do...do you see that? Part of me things you do, but you don't want to admit it. Is it that you feel you have to be in a relationship? Just stop it. Move on and be happy. Oh, and call me. Why is it I always call you to talk? If I stopped calling, would you notice? Would you call me back? You make me feel unimportant! Even if I call a lot, it would mean something if you called me, too. And not just to ask a quick question, but to actually talk.

Sarita
settling in
settling in

Post by Sarita » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:56 am

A-you're not thinking things through. i'm happy you're happy but don't get married right now! you're too young! go to college!
E-I love you, you're wonderful thank you for loving me as i am.
R-you dumb ass bastard! i hate how i can't hate you! you think i'm so important now, you should've thought about that before you left me for a 15 YEAR OLD WHORE WHO CHEATS ON YOU ALMOST EVERYNIGHT YOU DUMB FUCK because she'd screw you and i wouldn't. you should've thought about that before you turned into an abusive asshole with a god complex! someone who can't see love doesn't deserve to see at all. tell your little toothpick whore to stay away from me or i'll break her in half
mom-i love you but you need to mind your own business on some things. i can't always tell you how i feel because I DON"T KNOW! i can't always let you know everything because i don't know myself and i'm sorry that that makes you mad at me but I CAN"T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. you need to trust me, i can say no when i feel it needs to be said and i've taken enough crap from everyone on your behalf. i'm a good kid, back off a bit. just because you haven't known my friend's families life histories doesn't mean they're axe murderers.
j-i love you as a friend. you're a great guy but you need to stop vying for everyone's attention. you're a great person but you need to learn to just shut up sometimes.
A-honey you're my life, my soulmate, my love, you know that. i know you have a lot in your life wrong but you need to drop your loser friends and stop letting their drama bring you down. you're so much better than you pretend to be.
scream me something beautiful
a bright red scream
scream me something hideous
jagged and piercing
scream me something...

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:55 pm

trig

now i've talked to people, i feel like i have no justification for feeling this way. i'm so tired, and i sleep so much, i could never do enough but i know i'm doing too little, i'm ahead but behind, i'm happy but i want to hurt myself so badly, i'm so low it feels like my insides are lead, everything i see is sharp to me. i havent left my room all day, i don't want to see people because that would mean putting on the face again, i don't want to be here but i know i should want to. ungrateful, selfish b*tch, lazy overrated dependent f*cker who can't even eat right, pointless do-gooder pretending constantly.

why don't i? why do i feel like this when i've talked to him, and to the others, and when i had a good time out last night? i'm so tired, so fed up with myself. i want to cause myself hurt.

* end. sorry.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:49 pm

Lisa neither of us have made an effort to see each other or to even talk. It seems to me that we have been trying to save a friendship that obviously died ages ago, for years. And as much as I don't want to I think it's about time we give up the fight. I think we lost all love and respect we had for each other years ago, and I can't continue fighting for this friendship when it's obvious that there is no longer a friendship to even fight for.

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:41 pm

listen to her! you never listen. you don't hear. you only ever think about yourself. there are things we *need*. things she *needs*. you have to pull your head out of your arse and fucking listen!

--

mage

No hugs, thanks

Agarwaen
settling in
settling in

Post by Agarwaen » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:52 am

BR - I love you. I fucking love you. Wish you weren't dead.

HSA - Sorry for never having met you even once. Don't worry about the demented half-sister you never even knew you had. Walk, read, learn to fly, never let jealousy consume you.

R - You don't know what you've done for me. I wish I could tell you.

BM - Stop it. Just stop. You'll never get anywhere. I am...sadly..."as cold and dry as the pages of the books to which I so desperately cleave."

M - You're an impossible bastard. Try not to bungle up the rest of your pathetic life.
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:13 am

Fuck you!

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:48 am

bill: it's sex. and lust, and friendship love. maybe i am in love with you. i don't know. i don't want to think about it. i'm happy with this. and what we had before, minus the lies and the other girls. and i'm not perfect. i'm just confident, and that has to count for something, but it doesn't mean i'm perfect. i don't want this and everything's completely unfair. because i don't feel alive unless you're fucking me, but it means so much more to you. argh. fuck this.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]

Harlequin_Tears
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Harlequin_Tears » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:13 am

Mom and Dad-- I love you both but I'm just so pissed that you let things get so out of hand and you seem to do nothing about it. I know she's your daughter but you have to practice tough love, especially when she is taking advantage of everyone.

Heather-- You're not my sister and I never will be. Sound familiar?? No, we may not be sisters by blood but we were supposed to be sisters by love but that never happened. I don't know what I ever did to make you hate me so much. You can never take back all of the pain you put me through. I forgive you because I know you're sick but I could never love you.

Alan-- You're what keeps me from teetering off the edge of sanity. Thank you for loving me, not having pity for me and making me fight to get better. Thank you for standing beside me and for wanting me to your wife, I love you. Please know that I don't hurt myself on purpose and it's not an easy way out. I'm trying my best to help myself, for us.

Meghan-- Just shut your mouth, listen to people, and stop being so damn hypocritical. You told Alan that without a doubt you'd help someone if you found out how much pain they were in. Gee, where the hell were you when I tried reaching out to you? And stop getting so hung up over guys you've on;y talked to online, what the hell makes you think it would ever work? And stop whining about everything, so your dad won't let you staY out late and you have to go to bed at a certain time. Do you realize how good you have it? Just grow the fuck up.

Kelly-- I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself, you've come a long way. You just need to stop being so selfish sometimes.

Jenny-- Not everything is a fairy tale, stop living with your head up your ass.
"And if the darkness should have swallowed me as you read this, you must never think there was the possibility of some secret intervention, something you might have done."
~The X-Files
My Livejournal

marylou
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by marylou » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:32 pm

J- Who knows? We never know. We're gonna do this for the rest of our lives.

S- What's going on mate? What do you want to talk about? I'm so curious, I can't wait til Friday!! It better be good :wink: I wish I could express my happiness to you. I wish you knew how you make me feel.

O- Thankyou.